How To Enter:
To be in the running to win the prize outlined below:
- One (1) seventeen (17) day Antarctica Christmas expedition cruise for two (2)
Please read the following:
Entry into the competition can be made via by the following method:
1. To qualify you must book any tour at Webjet Exclusives (https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/), between the official “entry dates” 00:01 AEDT Friday 25 January 2019 and 23:59 AEDT Thursday 21 February 2019.
Conditions of entry:
1. Entry is limited to residents of Australia (excluding South Australian residents) over the age of 18 years except employees of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion and their immediate families.
2. Entrants (booker) must purchase any Webjet Exclusives tour at (https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/), between the official “entry dates”.
3. One booking equals one entry. Entry is not based on the number of travellers within a booking. For example, a booking of 6 travellers counts as one entry.
4. If the purchase is cancelled during the promotion period, the purchase will not be eligible to enter the competition draw.
5. This is a game of chance.
6. Draw details: The competition draw will take place at Webjet Marketing Pty Ltd, Level 2, 509 St Kilda Rd Melbourne 3004 on Wednesday 27 February 2019 at midday AEDT. The prize winner will be the first valid entry drawn at random.
7. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process.
8. The prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable in full or in part. Once the cruise has been booked, the winner is responsible for any costs associated with subsequent itinerary changes, cancellations, amendments or other administration charges.
9. The prize winner will be contacted by the Promoter via phone or email on Wednesday 27 February 2019 to the phone number and/or email address provided at the time of booking. The winner will be published on Webjet’s website: http://www.webjet.com.au/travel-toolbox/competitions/ Wednesday 27 February 2019.
10. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of booking. If the customer makes multiple bookings, this will be included as additional entries.
11. Three (3) attempts will be made to contact the prize winner. If the prize remains unclaimed by Tuesday 21 May 2019, the promoter will conduct a second chance draw at midday Wednesday 22 May 2019 subject to regulatory authority. Any unclaimed draw winners will be notified via email. Any second chance draw will be held at Webjet Marketing Pty Ltd, Level 2, 509 St Kilda Rd Melbourne 3004. Any second chance winners will be notified directly in writing and published on Webjet’s website: http://www.webjet.com.au/travel-toolbox/competitions/ on Wednesday 22 May 2019.
12. The entrant releases from and indemnifies the Promoter against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of the entrant’s participation in the Promotion, or breach of these terms and conditions, including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
13. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the entrant or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
14. The Prize, or any unused portion of the Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the Prize. Any portion of the Prize unused will be forfeited.
15. No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
16. The Promoter is Webjet, 84 063 430 848 Webjet Marketing Pty Ltd, Level 2, 509 St Kilda Rd Melbourne VIC 3004.
17. The officers, management and employees (or immediate family of an officer, manager or employee) of Webjet, the Promoter, are not eligible to enter.
18. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
Prize on offer:
1. Total prize pool value is up to $21,422 as at 18 January 2019. Travel must be undertaken on 13 December 2019.
2. One prize winner will receive:
a. Seventeen (17) day Antarctica Christmas expedition cruise for two (2). Prize package includes:
• One hotel night in Buenos Aires before your cruise, including breakfast
• Return economy flights from Buenos Aires to Ushuaia
• Transfer from hotel to airport in Buenos Aires
• Transfers in Ushuaia including an orientation tour
• Unspecified Cabin to be advised, with all meals whilst on-board
• Wind and water-resistant jacket
• Landings with small boats and activities on-board and ashore
• Professional English-speaking Expedition team
b. Prize package excludes:
• International return flights to Buenos Aires
• Travel Insurance
• Luggage handling
• Spending money
• Optional excursions and gratuities
c. Travel must be undertaken on 13 December 2019.
3. The Promoter will contact the prize winner to book travel arrangements.
4. The prize winner is responsible for all other expenses including flights to and from Buenos Aires where the cruise departs, accommodation pre and post the cruise (except for one night in Buenos Aires before your cruise), meals pre and post the cruise, transfers pre and post the cruise, taxes, passports, visas, travel insurance and all other ancillary costs.
5. Authorised under:
• NSW Permit number: LTPS/19/31384
• ACT Permit number: TP 19/00105