Win a 10 night Italy & Greece Celebrity cruise with Webjet Exclusives. Terms and Conditions
This is a Game of Chance. Skill plays no part whatsoever in determining the winner.
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into this competition is deemed to be acceptance of conditions. Webjet Marketing Pty Ltd, of Level 2, 509 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, Victoria 3004, is the Promoter (“Promoter”) and reserves the right to modify these conditions at any time without notice.
2 The Competition (“Competition”) is open to legal residents of Victoria, New South Wales & Queensland, Australia, who have reached 18 years of age as of the beginning of the Competition Period, and who are not an employee of or domiciled with an employee of the Promoter or its affiliated companies, their advertising and promotional agencies. No purchase is necessary and only one entry is valid and permitted per entrant. The Competition is subject in all instances to compliance with applicable law.
3. The Competition commences at 5:00pm AEST 27 November 2017 and closes at midnight AEST 31 December 2017 (the Competition Period).
4. Entry into this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Entry by each entrant. Entry is via the instructions listed under ‘How to enter’ on the competition landing page and these form part of these Terms and Conditions.
How to enter:
5. Entrants are required to subscribe to exclusives.webjet.com.au
7. An Entrant’s Entry must not be late, incomplete, incomprehensible, unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libellous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, capable of encouraging conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, capable of violating any law or giving rise to any civil liability.
8. The Entrant may only enter once during the Competition Period and each entry must be unique and original. Additional entries from an Entrant may make their initial submission null and void at the discretion of the Promoter.
9. Winner will be drawn at random at the office of Webjet Marketing Pty Ltd, of Level 2, 509 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, Victoria 3004. The winner will be notified by email (to the email address registered with the Promoter) on the same date. The winners must claim their prize by responding via email by 31 January 2018. Winners will be published on www.webjet.com.au/travel-toolbox/competitions/ by 31 January 2018.
The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute. Skill plays no part whatsoever in determining the winner.
Privacy and Copyright:
10. Entrants may only submit entries that are their own original work and do not violate or infringe upon the legal rights of any other person including copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights.
11. In consideration of the Promoter agreeing to consider your entry into to the Competition each entrant irrevocably assigns to the Promoter all intellectual property rights and all other rights in any entry, which shall be for the full period of copyright. The Promoter may use, modify, reproduce or adapt the entry for publicity and promotional purposes for an indefinite period following this competition.
12. The Promoter may seek evidence of compliance with the above requirements and/or written confirmation from an entrant that they understand and agree to the above requirements before an entry is accepted or a prize awarded.
13. It is a condition of entry that the Promoter has the right to publicise, broadcast and communicate to the public the names, characters, likeness and voice of any entrants for any promotion or matter incidental to the Promotion. Entrants may be required by the Promoter to participate in any photo, recording, video and/or film session(s) (the “publicity materials”) and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to use such publicity materials in any medium (including the internet) and in any reasonable manner it sees fit, unless that person advises the Promoter at the time of entering the Promotion that he/she wishes to retain his/her anonymity.
14. The winner of the Promotion may have their name published as ‘the winner’ on the Facebook page of Webjet Marketing Pty Ltd. They (the winner) may request that only their first name and city be used in this announcement.
15. This Contest may be promoted through third party websites. Entrants must at all times comply with the terms of service for those third party websites when using them to participate in this Contest. This Content is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, those third party websites.
16. A 10 night Italy & Greek cruise onboard Celebrity Reflection for 2 people in a Balcony Cabin.
The prize must be taken by 21 September 2018. If it is not utilised by this date the prize becomes null and void. Details of how to book will be provided to the prize winner by email. The prize winner is subject to Celebrity Cruises normal booking terms and conditions.
17. If the winner is not immediately identifiable or contactable, Webjet Marketing Pty Ltd will make all reasonable efforts to identify and/or contact the winner. If the winner has not accepted the prize by 31 January 2018 the next best entry will be selected as winner.
18. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected mail or any errors or failures in internet or other communications. Webjet Marketing Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel or modify the promotion if, in its sole discretion, the administration of the promotion is impaired for technical or other reasons beyond its reasonable control and, in such an event, may select the winner from all valid entries received prior to the impairment.
19. The prize is not transferable, is non-refundable, cannot be sold or exchanged for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. The prize may not be refunded and monies will not be paid in lieu of taking up the prize. Any attempt to resell or auction all or part of this prize will result in immediate cancellation of the prize.
20. The winner agrees that acceptance of the prize by the winner is conditional upon compliance with all relevant laws, rules and regulations and upon the winner releasing Webjet Marketing Pty Ltd and its affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees and agents, from any and all liability, claims, demands and causes of action for any personal injury or other loss or damage (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) suffered in connection with the acceptance or use of the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Webjet Marketing Pty Ltd reserves the right to disqualify the winner at its absolute discretion in the event of non-compliance or the failure to provide such releases.