- Buy your holiday today and pay it off over time
- Apply online today. If approved, start shopping!
- Payment options suited to your budget and lifestyle
- Enjoy the convenience of an everyday credit card
- There is no penalty if you choose to pay out your plan early
- Interest is only calculated on any outstanding balance at the end of the purchase payment plan and is never backdated
With any of these plans, you won’t pay any interest, provided you pay the full balance of the purchase before the end of the plan.
You need to make a minimum payment each month.
Remember, paying only the minimum will not pay out the balance of the plan but you have the flexibility to make extra payments at any time.
|12 months||$250 minimum spend|
|24 months||$20,000 minimum spend|
Then find your dream holiday now and travel with interest free payment plans!
View All Deals
- Gem Visa's 0% Interest Payment Plans allow you to purchase your dream holiday now with longer to pay, using flexible payment options catered to suit your budget
- You can also use your Gem Visa as an everyday credit card. Shop with ease - anywhere, anytime
- To find out more about 0% Interest Payment Plans, visit Gem Visa
Here are this week's hottest deals...
Up To 24 Months Interest Free: Minimum spend is $250 for 12 month interest free, minimum spend is $20,000 for 24 months interest free. Minimum payments required.
^ Available to approved customers only. Monthly payments must be made during the promotional period. Interest and payments are payable after the interest free period expires. Paying only the minimum monthly payment will not pay out the purchase before the end of the plan. A $99 annual fee for Gem Visa applies. At the end of the plan, interest will be charged at 24.99%. This notice is given under the Gem Visa Conditions of Use (as applicable), which specify all other conditions for this offer. Also available to CreditLine, GO MasterCard and Buyer’s Edge customers. Other conditions, fees and charges apply, see relevant product websites for details. Credit is provided by Latitude Finance Australia (ABN 42 008 583 588), Australian Credit Licence number 392145.