Say bula to a blissful Fijian escape with a 5 or 7 night package at Crusoe’s Retreat.
Crusoe’s Retreat has a prime waterfront perch along Fiji’s Coral Coast and is tucked away from the main tourist path, making it an idyllic sanctuary for those seeking some well-deserved rest and relaxation. Your home while at Crusoe’s Retreat is a Deluxe Sea View Bure. These hideaways have the appearance of a traditional Fijian bure but come with all kinds of modern comforts, such as roomy ensuites, high ceilings and sitting areas. As hinted at in the name, the Sea View Bures also come with a direct ocean outlook – a vista best admired from a perch on the private covered verandah.
Your package at Crusoe’s Retreat includes daily breakfast so you can guarantee every day starts on the right choice. Enjoy one-course lunches at the on-site restaurant or at a table at the poolside deck. Dinner is also included in your resort package and is available as either a 2-course meal from the a la carte menu or a buffet selection. Plus, you’ll also indulge with daily afternoon tea.
So how will you spend your days while in beautiful Fiji? Taking up one (or more!) of Crusoe’s Retreat’s activities and excursions is a no-brainer. Among the activities available are snorkelling, sea kayaking, beach volleyball, scuba diving sessions in the swimming pool and guided nature walks. Learn more about local Fijian culture with basket-weaving, cooking demonstrations, language lessons, kava ceremonies and meke performances. You can even become a fully certified diver through Crusoe’s PADI dive centre and become qualified to dive anywhere around the world. How cool is that!
This package is available only to guests 16 years and older.
Itinerary is not available at the moment. Plase contact customer services on 1300 769 503.
Pay a deposit of only $99 plus any applicable surcharges are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date!
- 5 or 7 nights’ accommodation in a Deluxe Sea View Bure
- Daily breakfast from the tropical buffet selection, plus one item from the hot breakfast selection
- Daily afternoon tea
- Daily lunch and either buffet or 2-course dinner for 2 people
- Welcome drink and lei upon arrival
- Complimentary resort activities, including snorkel kit hire, sea kayaking, beach volleyball, guided village tour, basket-weaving lessons, Fijian language classes and more
- Travel through until March 2020
How To Book:
- Bookings essential.
- Bookings must be made through the online booking system.
- Your getaway is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Excludes: flights, travel insurance and visas.
You can search flights to Fiji by clicking here
Deluxe Sea View Bure: Free standing bures that have either one or two Queen beds or one Queen bed and two single beds, and an ensuite bathroom. The indoor sitting area opens to the covered verandah that features fantastic resort, beach and ocean views
Bedding: 1 x queen bed or 1 x queen bed and 2 x single beds
Maximum Room Capacity: 2 adults
Please Note – Crusoe’s Retreat is an Adults Only property welcoming guests aged 18 years and over.
Meals: Crusoe’s Retreat Meal Plan consists of Tropical Buffet Breakfast, 1-Course Lunch from our regular Lunch Menu, and either 2-Course a la carte or Buffet Dinner.
- A deposit of $99 plus any applicable surcharges are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date
- Once your travel dates are booked and confirmed, no cancellations or amendments are permitted and the deposit becomes strictly non-refundable
- Book early to secure your desired date
- If your travel date is within 45 days, you will be emailed an invoice shortly after purchase. You will then have 7 days from invoice date to arrange final payment to secure your dates. If payment is not received within 7 days, your booking will be cancelled and the deposit will remain non-refundable
- If your travel date is greater than 45 days from purchase, a final invoice will be emailed to you prior to 45 days. If payment is not received by 45 days prior to your travel date, you booking will be cancelled and the deposit will remain non-refundable
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable
01 April 2019 – 31 March 2020
Surcharge Periods: Please refer to the availability calendar once you click ‘Buy Now
Please note that the availability calendar does not reflect “live” availability with the resort. If your booking request is available, the resort will provide you with written confirmation to the email address provided at time of purchase.