9 day Vietnam tour:
- Return international airfares with Air Asia including checked baggage
- All internal airfares in Vietnam
- All transfers throughout Vietnam
- 7 nights’ twin share accommodation
- Delicious breakfast daily
- Dedicated air-conditioned transportation
- The services of professional English speaking local tour guides throughout
- In-depth sightseeing as per the itinerary
11 day Vietnam tour:
- Extend your trip and enjoy an additional day in Hanoi and Hoi An
- Cruise the spectacular UNESCO World Heritage Halong Bay on board a traditional Vietnamese Junk
- Immerse yourself in the ancient history of charming Hoi An
- Experience bustling Ho Chi Minh City before learning about the eerie history of the Cu Chi Tunnels
- Enjoy an in depth city tour of Hanoi and its best sights
Vietnam is 2018’s hottest travel destination and it’s not hard to understand why. With spectacular sights to see, rich culture to explore, a fascinating history to learn and world-class local cuisine to try, there is no better location for your next holiday.
See the very best with this 9 day Vietnam tour.
Take in Hanoi’s impressive landmarks, enjoy a boat cruise of breath-taking Halong Bay, one of the 7 Natural Wonders of the World and discover Hoi An’s ancient town and monuments. Explore the labyrinth of the famous Cu Chi Tunnels in Ho Chi Minh, choose to see the beauty of the Mekong Delta, enjoy the local street food and so much more.
Your package includes return international flights, accommodation, professional guides, breakfast daily, Halong Bay cruise, in-depth sightseeing and more.
See Inclusions for more.
As seen on Channel 10’s A Taste of Travel:
How to book:
To book your Tour:
- Within 72 hours of completing your booking request online you will receive an email from our Travel Partner which will include a link to complete their mandatory booking form.
- Our Travel partners booking form must be completed to secure your requested travel date.
- If your requested date of departure is not available, the tour supplier will contact you directly.
- Completion of this booking form will allow the tour supplier to secure air tickets and tour components.
- Voucher valid for 1 person(must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Tour Excludes: Travel insurance, Tipping, Visas and anything which is not mentioned in the itinerary or ‘Optional’
9 day tour – $250 per person in addition to the twin share voucher.
11 day tour – $390 per person in addition to the twin share voucher.
You will be contacted by our Travel Partner after submitting your booking form to pay the single supplement.
Triple Share: Not available
Group Sizes: 2 -30 people
Hanoi – Larosa Hotel or similar
Halong Bay – Royal Lotus Hotel or similar
Hoi An – Belle Maison Hadana Resort & Spa or similar
Ho Chi Minh City – Silverland Central Hotel & Spa or similar
Optional Tours – prices per person:
- Hanoi Street Food: $70
- Hoa Lu – Tam Coc Tour: $107
- Tra Que Vegetable Village: $70
- Hoi An Cooking Class: $70
- My Son Sanctuary and Thanh Ha Village: $70
- Mekong Delta: $121
- Saigon Dinner Cruise: $70
You will be contacted after submitting your booking form to book any optional tours.
For more information see the itinerary.
Travel Insurance: Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.