- Return international airfares with Vietnam airlines, a full service carrier
- All internal airfares within Vietnam and Cambodia
- All transfers throughout Vietnam and Cambodia
- Accommodation on a twin share basis including breakfast daily
- Overnight sleeper train to the Sapa region
- Overnight Halong Bay cruise including all meals whilst on-board your cruise
- Dedicated air-conditioned transportation
- The services of professional English speaking tour guides throughout
- In-depth sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All site entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Exclusive offer! Book now and get $100 spending money for your trip when you open an HSBC Everyday Global Account and activate your new Visa Debit Card*. Visit our Promotions page for more detail
- Cruise the spectacular UNESCO World Heritage Halong Bay on-board a traditional Vietnamese Junk
- Enjoy an in depth city tour of Hanoi and its best sights
- Take a walking tour of the quaint riverside town of Hoi An, visiting important landmarks including Hoi An Museum, the Japanese Covered Bridge and Thu Bon River
- Experience the world of the Cu Chi freedom fighters with a visit to the famous Cu Chi Tunnel system
- Discover the mystical Angkor Wat and Angkor Temples
- Explore the beautiful city of Phnom Penh
Journey to stunning South East Asia with an incredible 18 day Trails of Vietnam and Cambodia tour.
Travel through the rich farm land of the Red River Delta from Hanoi to arrive at magnificent Halong Bay. Cruise the emerald waters and admire the thousands of islands that are scattered throughout this World Heritage Site. Enjoy an overnight train ride to the beautiful Sapa area, where you will explore the stunning Muong Hoa Valley and its surrounding mountains and rice terrace fields.
Visit charming Hoi An and learn about this beautiful town with a city tour by foot, taking in the local Hoi An market, Chinese Temple and Japanese Covered Bridge. Journey to the bustling city of Ho Chi Minh City and unearth the eeriness of the Cu Chi Tunnels, a labrinyth of narrow tunnels used during the Vietnam War.
Arrive in Siem Riep and discover the mystical Angkor Wat and Angkor Temples, before making your way to Phnom Penh, where you will spend the last part of your trip exploring this beautiful city.
How to book:
- Bookings essential
- Within 72 hours of completing your booking request online you will receive an email from our Travel Partner which will include a link to complete their mandatory booking form
- The booking form must be completed as per passport details to secure your requested travel date
- If your requested date of departure is not available, the tour supplier will contact you directly
- Completion of this booking form will allow the tour supplier to secure air tickets and tour components
- Voucher valid for 1 person(must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Book early to secure your desired date and time.
- A deposit of $949/$1,249/$1,449 per person are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- All peak season surcharges and interstate surcharges (if applicable) are also due at the time of purchase and will be reflected at the checkout stage.
- Final Payment is due 120 days prior to travel and will be collected by our Travel Partner. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Final payment is non-refundable and non-transferable
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment
Tour Excludes: Travel insurance, Tipping, Visas and anything which is not mentioned in the itinerary or ‘Optional’
$480 per person in addition to the twin share voucher.
You will be contacted by our Travel Partner after submitting your booking form to pay the single supplement.
Triple Share: Not available
Group Sizes: 2 -30 people
Hanoi: Chalcedony Hotel or similar
Sapa: Sunny Mountain Hotel or similar
Halong Bay: Oriental Sails or similar
Hoi An: Hoi An Silk Luxury hotel or similar
Saigon: Le Duy Grand Hotel or as similar
Siem Reap: Lotus Blanc Hotel or similar
Phnom Penh: V Phnom Penh Hotel or similar
Hanoi Street Food: $75 per person
Golden Bridge: $140 per person
My Son Sanctuary & Thanh Ha Village Tour: $70 per person
Hoi An Cooking Class: $85 per person
Mekong Delta: $130 per person
Saigon Dinner Cruise: $85 per person
Phare, the Cambodian Circus: $65 per person
You will be contacted after submitting your booking form to book any optional tours.
For more information see the itinerary.
Tipping: tips and gratuities are not included in the package and are at your own discretion (as a guide, approx. AUD $5-$10 per person, per day as per the industry standard). While not compulsory on your trip, tips can make a big difference to locals employed in the tourism industry.
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.
$100 spending money offer valid for any Webjet Exclusives tour or resort booking made at www.exclusives.webjet.com.au. Eligible bookings will receive a unique account application link from Webjet Exclusives via email within 72 hours of making a booking. Any HSBC Everyday Global Account applications not made via this link or if the booking is cancelled, the offer will not be fulfilled/paid. One (1) offer will be paid per booking. The offer is a 100 AUD deposit into the newly opened HSBC Everyday Global Accounts and the activated Visa Debit card. The offer may take up to 6 weeks to be fulfilled/paid. Webjet Exclusives reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time. The email address entered at the time of booking will be used as the primary contact. Webjet Exclusives’ standard booking terms and conditions apply. For more information go to www.hsbc.com.au/accounts/offers/everyday-global/webjet/