- Return international airfares with Vietnam Airlines, a full service airline including 23kgs checked luggage per person
- All internal airfares with Vietnam Airlines
- All transfers throughout Vietnam
- 10 nights’ superior hotel accommodation including breakfast daily
- Overnight sleeper train cabin
- Overnight Halong Bay cruise including all meals while on-board your cruise
- Dedicated air-conditioned transportation
- The services of professional English speaking tour guides throughout
- In-depth sightseeing as per the itinerary
- 2021 travel dates are now available!
- Exclusive offer! Book now and get $100 spending money for your trip when you open an HSBC Everyday Global Account and activate your new Visa Debit Card*. Visit our Promotions page for more detail
- Discover spectacular Sapa with a soft-trek through local villages and rice terraces
- Relax on board a traditional Vietnamese Junk while cruising the UNESCO World Heritage Halong Bay
- Immerse yourself in the ancient history of charming Hoi An
- Discover bustling Ho Chi Minh City before learning about the eerie history of the Cu Chi Tunnels
- Enjoy an in depth city tour of Hanoi and its best sights
Vietnam is a must-see travel destination for much more than just its magnificent natural landscapes. There’s the warm hospitality from the locals, the deliciously good traditional cuisine, the ancient temples and monuments and the incredible history that makes this country an explorer’s dream.
Experience it for yourself with a 14 day Vietnam tour with Sapa.
Sapa is known for its epic scenery and it’s not hard to see why, with its rolling hills and plunging valleys, there’s few places that offer views this good.
Start your journey exploring buzzing Hanoi, tour the beauty and charm of Sapa as you soft-trek its mountainous terrain, enjoy a cruise of sparkling Halong Bay, enjoy a walking today of Hoi An’s best sights and so much more.
Your package includes return international flights, accommodation, professional guides, in-depth sightseeing, dedicated transportation, meals and more.
See Inclusions for more.
How to book:
- Bookings essential
- Within 72 hours of completing your booking request online you will receive an email from our Travel Partner which will include a link to complete their mandatory booking form
- The booking form must be completed as per passport details to secure your requested travel date
- If your requested date of departure is not available, the tour supplier will contact you directly
- Completion of this booking form will allow the tour supplier to secure air tickets and tour components
- Voucher valid for 1 person(must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Book early to secure your desired date and time.
- Sydney & Melbourne:
- 14 day itinerary – $859 deposit per person
- Brisbane & Adelaide:
- 14 day itinerary – $1,159 deposit per person
- 14 day itinerary – $1,209 deposit per person
- In addition to the deposit, peak season and interstate surcharges (if applicable) are all due at the time of booking and will be reflected at checkout.
- If you are a solo traveller, single supplements will be collected by our Travel Partner after the booking has been made
- Final payment is due 120 days prior to travel and will be collected by our Travel Partner. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- All payments received are strictly non-refundable and non-transferrable
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of booking. We recommend booking early to avoid disappointment.
Tour Excludes: Travel insurance, Tipping, Visas and anything which is not mentioned in the itinerary or ‘Optional’
$580 per person in addition to the twin share voucher.
You will be contacted by our Travel Partner after submitting your booking form to pay the single supplement.
Triple Share: Not available
Group Sizes: 2 -30 people
Land Only: Not available
Hanoi – Flower Garden Hotel or similar
Sapa – Sunny Mountain Hotel or similar
Halong Bay Cruise – Oriental Sails or similar
Hoi An – HOi An Garden Reosrt & Spa or similar
Ho Chi Minh City – Silverland Central Hotels & Spa or similar
Please note, all bedding configurations are on the request basis only and cannot be guaranteed.
Bedding: 1 x double bed or 2 x single beds
Maximum Room Capacity: 2 people
Hanoi Street Food Tour – $93 per person
My Son Tour – $93 per person
Saigon Dinner Cruise – $112 per person
Mekong Delta – $169 per person
You will be contacted after submitting your booking form to book any optional tours.
For more information see the itinerary.
Tipping: tips and gratuities are not included in the package and are at your own discretion (as a guide, approx. AUD $5-$10 per person, per day as per the industry standard). While not compulsory on your trip, tips can make a big difference to locals employed in the tourism industry.
Different levels of travel involve varying degrees of activity and we recommend a good level of fitness and health in order to fully experience the package and optional tours purchased, including site-seeing by foot, climbing of stairs and extended day touring. It remains each passenger’s responsibility to inform Webjet Exclusives of any health or mobility issues that may impact the running of the tour, both for the safety of the passenger concerned and for other travellers in the group.
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
$100 spending money offer valid for any Webjet Exclusives tour or resort booking made at www.exclusives.webjet.com.au. Eligible bookings will receive a unique account application link from Webjet Exclusives via email within 72 hours of making a booking. Any HSBC Everyday Global Account applications not made via this link or if the booking is cancelled, the offer will not be fulfilled/paid. One (1) offer will be paid per booking. The offer is a 100 AUD deposit into the newly opened HSBC Everyday Global Accounts and the activated Visa Debit card. The offer may take up to 6 weeks to be fulfilled/paid. Webjet Exclusives reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time. The email address entered at the time of booking will be used as the primary contact. Webjet Exclusives’ standard booking terms and conditions apply. For more information go to www.hsbc.com.au/accounts/offers/everyday-global/webjet/