- Return Vietnam Airlines flights; plus, all internal flights within Vietnam and all transfers
- 8 nights’ twin share accommodation
- Overnight cruise in Halong Bay, including all meals while on-board
- Delicious daily breakfast and some lunches
- Dedicated air-conditioned transportation with an English speaking tour guide throughout
- Option to extend tour with a 2 day beach break in Nha Trang, taking the total itinerary up to 14 days
- Explore the infamous Cu Chi Tunnels. Learn how these tunnels were created and used during the War
- Immerse yourself in the ancient history of Hoi An
- Relax on board a traditional Vietnamese Junk while cruising the UNESCO World Heritage Halong Bay in an overnight cruise
- Enjoy a in depth city tour of Hanoi and its best sights including Tran Quoc Pagoda, West Lake, Ho Chi Minh’s complex and Ngoc Son Temple
Venture to Vietnam to experience some of its most spectacular and scenic sights, from historic man-made monuments to breathtaking natural landscapes, on this 10 day Highlights of Vietnam tour with Halong Bay cruise.
Touch down in hectic Hanoi and get your first taste of the city’s buzzing energy. Be whisked to the famous island-dotted Halong Bay and board a traditional Vietnamese junk boat for an overnight cruise. Excursions between the limestone islands, hidden grottoes and concealed caves is on the cards for the following morning.
Take in the colonial heritage and French-style charm at Hoi An, and head south to Ho Chi Minh City. Meander through one of the city’s biggest markets at Ben Thanh and learn about the history and impact of the Vietnam War at the Cu Chi Tunnels site.
Opt to extend the tour by adding on 4 nights in Nha Trang, one of Vietnam’s top coastal resort cities, for an end-of-trip beach break.
As seen on Webjet’s A Taste of Travel:
How to book:
- Within 72 hours of completing your booking request online you will receive an email from our Travel Partner which will include a link to complete their mandatory booking form.
- Our travel partners booking form must be completed to secure your requested travel date.
- If your requested date of departure is not available, the tour supplier will contact you directly.
- Completion of this booking form will allow the tour supplier to secure air tickets and tour components.
- Voucher valid for 1 person(must purchase 2 vouchers)
- 10 day tour – A deposit of $785/$1,085/$1,285 per person are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- 14 day tour – A deposit of $859/$1,159/$1,359 per person are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- All peak season surcharges and interstate surcharges (if applicable) are also due at the time of purchase and will be reflected at the checkout stage.
- Final payment is due 120 days prior to travel and will be collected by our Travel Partner. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment
- Visa – this will need to be applied and paid for by the recipient
- Laundry and other items of a personal nature
- Trip delay or interruption by airline schedule change
- Optional insurance coverage is available for baggage, accident and trip cancellation/interruption
- Cost for anything not specifically mentioned in the listing above
- Meals and drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel Insurance
- Tipping (not compulsory)
10 Day Tour – $550 per person in addition to the twin share price
14 Day tour – $745 per person in addition to the twin share price
You will be contacted after submitting your booking form to pay this single supplement.
- Mekong Delta Full Day Private Tour $130 per person
- Hanoi Street Food Tour – $70 per person
- Halong Seaplane Tour (25 mins) – $210 per person
- AO Show – $85 per person
- Teh Dar Show – $85 per person
- Hoi An Cooking Class Tour – $85 per person
- Tra Que Vegetable Village Tour – $95 per person
- Golden Bridge – $140 per person
You will be contacted after submitting your booking form to book any optional tours.
Child: Same as adult prices.
Triple Share: Not available.
Group Size: 2-30 people
Land Only: Not available
Ho Chi Minh City – Silverland Central Hotels & Spa or similar
Hoi An – Garden Palace Hotel, Coco River Resort & Spa or similar
Halong Bay Cruise – Oriental Sails or similar
Hanoi – Flower Garden Hotel, Larosa Hotel or similar
Nha Trang – Yasaka Saigon Nha Trang Hotel & Spa or similar
Business Class Upgrade: From $1,899 per person (international flights only). You will be contacted after submitting your booking form if you wish to upgrade.
Tipping: tips and gratuities are not included in the package and are at your own discretion (as a guide, approx. AUD $5-$10 per person, per day as per the industry standard). While not compulsory on your trip, tips can make a big difference to locals employed in the tourism industry.
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.