- Return Emirates flights; plus all internal flights and airport transfers
- Arrive early or extend your stay fee-free with Flexi Flights
- Small group tour with a maximum of 20 people
- 12 nights’ twin share accommodation, including 2 nights in a luxurious ancient stone hotel
- 12 breakfasts, 8 lunches and 6 dinners
- Dedicated air-conditioned transportation with English-speaking tour guides throughout
- Visit the continent-straddling metropolis of Istanbul
- Beat the crowds with one way airfares from Istanbul to Cappadocia, replacing a full day’s bus drive with more time to explore the incredible rock formations
- Wander the ancient stone paradise of Cappadocia and wind down in one of the world-famous cave hotels
- Admire the jewel in the Mediterranean crown, Antalya, and experience the turquoise waters for yourself
- Be mesmerised by the geological phenomenon that is Pamukkale, with its well-preserved ruins of the Greek-Roman city of Hierapolis
- Learn about Ephesus’ fascinating history and visit the incredible ancient city of Troy
- Step on Gallipoli Peninsula, a place of enormous significance to Australians and New Zealanders
Admire the ancient ruins, stunning landscapes and beguiling history of Turkey as you take in the country’s top sights on a 15 day Majestic Turkey tour.
Istanbul is the only city of its kind, as it spans both the European and Asian continents. It is also the starting point for this trip and will quickly have you under its spell as you explore its melting-pot of vibrant markets, architectural powerhouses and magnificent mosques. Fly from Istanbul to Cappadocia, a region famed for its other-world good looks and sprinkling of so-called fairy chimneys. Explore an open-air museum and underground city while in Cappadocia.
Your discovery of Turkey’s age-old treasures continues in Konya and the coast-perched town of Antalya. Tick off Hadrian’s Gate and the old Roman harbour before dipping a toe into the thermal waters of the pools at Pamukkale. Delve further into Turkey’s heritage with trips to Izmir, Sardis and Ephesus. Sip local wines at a tasting in Sirince and learn about the tragic fate of Troy when you visit the archaeological site of this legendary city. Finally, hear about Turkey’s 20th-century history on a trip to the Gallipoli Peninsula and Anzac Cove in Canakkale.
How To Book:
To book your Tour:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Once booked and confirmed, no cancellations permitted
- Must book by the 65 days prior to departure.
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $499 per person are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- All peak season surcharges, interstate surcharges (if applicable) and single supplements (if applicable) are also due at the time of purchase and will be reflected at the checkout stage.
- Final Payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free/
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Excludes: Travel insurance, Visas, Personal expenses, Anything not mentioned or “optional” or “own account” in the itinerary.
Single Supplement: $949 per person in addition to 1 x twin share voucher
To purchase your single supplement please click here
Triple Share: Not available
Minimum Age: 15 years. Same price as adults
Group Sizes: 10 – 20 guests
Istanbul: Dossi Dossi or similar
Cappadocia: Exedra or similar
Konya: Şems-i Tebrizi or similar
Antayla: Aspen or similar
Pamukkale: Hierapark or similar
Izmir: Izmir Ibis or similar
Canakkale: Grand Anzac or similar
Tour Only: To purchase this tour without return international flights, please click on the yellow Tour Only button
Istanbul Night Tasting Trail – $140 per person
Hot Air Ballooning – $288 per person
Wine and Sunset tour – $107 per person
Whirling Dervish Show – $33 per person
Antalya Museum – $9 per person*
Visit the Greco-Roman city of Aspendos – $9 per person*
Explore the ancient Anatolian city of Perga – $9 per person*
Take a relaxing boat trip on the wondrous turquoise waters of Antalya’s coast– $33 per person
Admire the majestic Düden Waterfalls – $1 per person*
Explore the Pisidian city of Termessos in the Taurus Mountains – $2 per person*
Carpet Demonstration in Bergama – free entry
All optional tours must be booked and paid for on tour. Your tour leader will be happy to accommodate your request.
*Entrance fee only, please speak to your tour leader for transportation and local guides if required.
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.