- Return Singapore Airlines flights, plus all transfers within Sri Lanka
- 13 nights’ minimum 4-star twin share accommodation, including 3 nights 5-star beach break
- Delicious breakfast daily, including 12 dinners
- Luxury small group tour with a maximum of 20 people
- Experience a cooking class in Sigiriya, jeep safaris in both Minneriya National Park and Yala National Park, a city tour of Kandy by Tuk Tuk, a visit to a tea plantation in the Hill Country, scenic train journey to Ella and more
- Dedicated air-conditioned transportation with in vehicle Wi-Fi, plus English-speaking tour guides throughout
- Entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary
- 1 complimentary dinner before departure
- Marvel at the Golden Cave Temples, Sri Lanka’s most impressive cave temples
- Visit the mountainous town of Kandy
- Enjoy a visit to a Tea Plantation in the stunning Hill Country area
- Learn how to cook typical Sri Lankan dishes with a cooking class in Sigiriya
- Enjoy a train journey through the beautiful countryside to Ella
- Jeep Safaris in both Minneriya National Park and Yala National Park
- Visit Galle Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Free time at leisure on Sri Lanka’s stunning beaches at a 5-star resort
Old capitals, preserved ruins and incredible natural wonders are part of your everyday experience on a 15 day Sri Lanka Discovery tour with 5-star beach break.
Journey out to Sigiriya from Colombo and immerse yourself in the area’s ancient history. Wander around the former medieval capital of Polonnaruwa, and then jump into a jeep for a private safari through Minneriya National Park and cross your fingers for a sighting of the spectacular elephant gathering. You also have a chance to climb the Sigiriya Rock Fortress and marvel at the stunning surrounding landscape. Turn your hands to Sri Lankan cuisine with a cooking class.
Continue to Kandy and see the Temple of the Tooth, then travel into Sri Lanka’s lush Hill Country to walk around tea plantation and learn about the history of one of Sri Lanka’s most acclaimed exports. Marvel at the beauty of this countryside aboard the train ride to Ella, and set out on another exclusive safari experience through Yala National Park. Those with keen eyes should keep a lookout for leopards! Move from the countryside to the coast and fall for the pretty charm of its historic fort, and then unwind at the end of the tour with a relaxing 5-star beach break.
How to book:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Must book minimum 65 days prior to departure
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $699 per person are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- All peak season surcharges, interstate surcharges (if applicable) and single supplements (if applicable) are also due at the time of purchase and will be reflected at the checkout stage.
- Final payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free/
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Documentation: Documentation will be provided after final payment is complete and before 30 days of travel, including E-Ticket instructions, hotel confirmation, itinerary extension & optional tour confirmation (where applicable) and destination travel tips.
Group Size: 2 -20 people
Triple Share: Not available
Single Supplement: $769 per person in addition to your twin share voucher.
You can purchase your single supplement by clicking here
Tour Only: To purchase this tour without return international flights, click here. By selecting this option, all airport transfers (if applicable) will be forfeited. Please refer to the live calendar to view and select Tour Only start date.
Accommodation: The accommodation listed below may be subject to change, but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed
Negombo: The Gateway Hotel Airport Garden or similar
Sigiriya: Sigiriya Jungles Hotel or similar
Kandy: Earls Regency or similar
Hill Country: Golden Ridge Hotel or similar
Yala: Mandara Rosen or similar
Beach Break: Heritance Ahungalla or similar. Departures from November 2019 onwards will be at Centara Ceysands Resort & Spa Sri Lanka or similar.
Colombo: Mount Lavinia Hotel or similar
Train Journey to Ella – please note, as train tickets are issued by the railway on a manual basis one month before travel, the train journey is strictly on availability.
Please Note – every month in Sri Lanka, Poya Holiday is celebrated which is the Full Moon day. On this day, no alcohol is sold or can be purchased. It is not a good day for shopping as most shops are closed.
Tipping: If you have enjoyed the knowledge, service and expertise of your tour guide and driver a tip (while not compulsory) is appropriate towards the end of your tour. While it may not be customary in Australia, tipping is entrenched into many cultures especially within the tourism industry globally. It helps reward and inspire excellent service. The following is provided to assist our guests, but we leave the decision to provide a gratuity entirely at their discretion:
Driver/Guide: Our past guests have left gratuities based on their overall service of LKR 500 per day/ per person.
Gratuities aren’t compulsory on your trip, but they can make a big difference to locals employed in the tourism industry.
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.