- Return international Cathay Pacific or Singapore Airlines flights, plus all flights between South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Singapore
- Return airport transfers
- 6 nights’ twin share hotel accommodation in South Korea
- 7 nights’ twin share hotel accommodation in Taiwan
- 3 nights’ 5-star twin share hotel accommodation in Hong Kong with half-day Hong Kong Island tour, including a one-way ride on the Peak Tram or 3 nights’ 4-star twin share hotel accommodation in Singapore
- Enjoy 16 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 2 dinners
- Dedicated air-conditioned coach transportation and a English-speaking tour guide throughout
- All monument entry fees as per the itinerary
- Exclusive offer! Book now and get $100 spending money for your trip when you open an HSBC Everyday Global Account*, visit our Promotions page for more detail
- Begin in South Korea and pass through Sokcho Fishing Village on the way to Seoraksan National Park
- Admire traditional architecture in Andong, discover bustling city districts in Daegu, and head out on a sightseeing day tour of Gyeongju
- Visit the Korean Demilitarized Zone, peer into parts of North Korea from a platform at the Dora Observatory, and be shown the top sights of Seoul such as Gyeongbokgung Palace and Seoullo 7017
- Fly to Taiwan and take in Taipei on a morning city tour, and drive to Taroko National Park to see the only marble gorge in the world
- Step into the hot springs at Chihpen, wander the grounds of Fo Guang Shan Monastery, and explore the stunning landscape around Sun Moon Lake
- Jet to Hong Kong or Singapore for an indulgent end-of-trip stopover and discover these ever-popular destinations
Explore rich and unique cultures, wander contemporary cities, and take in the charms of traditional villages on this 19 day South Korea and Taiwan tour with Hong Kong or Singapore Stopover.
Fly into South Korea and get your first taste of this country’s abundant natural beauty at Seoraksan National Park. The park is home to Seoraksan, one of South Korea’s most famous peaks, and is also where you’ll tour Shinheungsa Temple and the ruins of Gwongeumseong Fortress. Plus there is an interesting stop in Sokcho Fishing Village enroute to the park. Those with an eye for design will appreciate the traditional architecture of Andong and Mabijeong Mural Village, while those with a penchant for retail therapy can indulge with the boutique offerings in Dongseongno in Daegu. Uncover more about South Korea’s dynastic history in Gyeongju and have your camera at the ready to snap photos of sights include Bulguksa Temple, Seokguram Grotto and Donggung Palace and Wolji Palace. Make the journey to the Korean Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) for a turn in modern Korean history and even get a peek into the secretive North from a vantage platform at the Dora Observatory. The final stop in South Korea is its lively capital, Seoul. Tick off landmarks such as the official President’s Residence, the Korean Folk Village and Gyeongbokgung Palace, as well as soak up the energetic local atmosphere.
The next leg of your tour takes you to Taiwan. See the major sights around Taipei on a morning tour, and then leave the city behind as you travel to Taroko National Park. The park is named after its headline attraction, Taroko Gorge, which is the only marble gorge of its kind in the world. Other sites on your park sightseeing agenda are the arched gateway, Eternal Spring Shrine and Swallow Grotto. Feel your muscles relax as you soak in the hot springs around Chihpen near Taitung City, and stroll around the banks of the Lotus Pond in Kaohsiung City to see the Dragon and Tiger Pagoda and the Spring and Autumn Pavilion. Sit down to a vegetarian lunch at Taiwan’s biggest monastery, Fo Guang Shan, and spend a day uncovering the gems dotted through the Sun Moon Lake landscape – Wen Wu Temple, Syuentzang Temple (Holy Monk Shrine) and Ita Thao Village. It is then onto Taichung City for a sightseeing excursion around the city’s major landmarks and monuments.
The final stop of your adventure is a 3 night stopover in your choice of stunning Hong Kong or bustling Singapore.
How to book:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Once booked and confirmed, no cancellations permitted
- Must book at least 90 days prior to departure
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide & Perth – $1,475 deposit per person
- In addition to the deposit, peak season and interstate surcharges (if applicable) are all due at the time of booking and will be reflected at checkout.
- If you are a solo traveller, single supplements will be collected by our Travel Partner after the booking has been made
- Final payment is due 120 days prior to travel and will be collected by our Travel Partner. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- All payments received are strictly non-refundable and non-transferrable
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of booking. We recommend booking early to avoid disappointment.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned or “optional” in the itinerary
Single Supplement: $2,250 per person in addition to the twin share price.
Payable direct to our travel partner at the time of booking.
Tour Only: Unfortunately, tour only option is not available for this deal.
Group Size: 20- 45 people.
Children: Minimum age 2 years. Same price as adults.
Accommodation: The accommodation listed below may be subject to change, but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed
Seoul: Park Hotel Yeongdeungpo or similar
Daegu: Hotel Inter-Burgo Exco Hotel or similar
Seoraksan: Sokcho Sea Cruise Hotel or similar
Gyeongju: Gyeongju Kolon Hotel or similar
Hong Kong: Hotel VIC or similar
Taipei – Royal Inn Taipei Linsen or similar
Taroko – Taroko Village Hotel or similar
Chihpen – Toyugi Hot Spring Resort & Spa or similar
Kaohsiung – WO Hotel or similar
Tainan – The Place Tainan or similar
Taichung – Maison de Chine TAICHUNG or similar
Hong Kong: Hotel VIC or similar
Singapore: York Hotel Singapore or similar
Bedding: 1 x double bed or 2 x single beds
Maximum room capacity: 2 people
Triple Share: Not available.
Itinerary: Please note, tour itinerary is subject to change without prior notice based upon weather, a traffic condition and other unforeseen occurrences.
Coach transportation: Where group sizes are not sufficient to use a full-sized coach, we reserve the right to use a smaller coach on the same level of comfort.
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.
$100 spending money offer valid for any Webjet Exclusives tour or resort booking made at www.exclusives.webjet.com.au. Eligible bookings will receive a unique account application link from Webjet Exclusives via email within 72 hours of making a booking. Any HSBC Everyday Global Account applications not made via this link or if the booking is cancelled, the offer will not be fulfilled/paid. One (1) offer will be paid per booking. The offer is a 100 AUD deposit into the newly opened HSBC Everyday Global Accounts and the activated Visa Debit card. The offer may take up to 6 weeks to be fulfilled/paid. Webjet Exclusives reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time. The email address entered at the time of booking will be used as the primary contact. Webjet Exclusives’ standard booking terms and conditions apply. For more information go to www.hsbc.com.au/accounts/offers/everyday-global/webjet/