- Return international flights, plus all internal flights and transfers within Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia
- 15 nights’ twin share accommodation
- Overnight Halong Bay cruise, including all meals while on-board
- Delicious breakfast daily, plus 10 lunches and 1 dinner
- Dedicated air-conditioned transportation with English-speaking tour guides throughout
- Exclusive offer! Book now and get $100 spending money for your trip when you open an HSBC Everyday Global Account and activate your new Visa Debit Card*. Visit our Promotions page for more detail
- Visit Wat Po and the astonishing giant Reclining Buddha in Bangkok
- Walk across the famous bridge over the River Kwai in stunning Kanchanaburi
- Relax on board a traditional Vietnamese Junk while cruising the UNESCO World Heritage Halong Bay on an overnight cruise
- Immerse yourself in the ancient history of charming Hoi An
- Discover bustling Ho Chi Minh City before learning about the eerie history of the Cu Chi Tunnels
- Take an in depth city tour of Hanoi and its best sights
- Enjoy a full day discovering the mystical Angkor temples
- Discover The Royal Palace and take in everything that Phnom Penh has to offer
Experience some of Southeast Asia’s most spectacular gems, natural wonders and historic sites on an 18 day tour of Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia.
Fly into bustling Bangkok, the chaotic capital of Thailand that boasts world-famous floating markets, glittering royal palaces, mouth-watering street food, and sacred temples. A city and temple tour is the perfect launchpad for further discovery of Bangkok in your following day of free time. Journey out of the city to Kanchanaburi and walk across the bridge at River Kwai, and wander between ruins at the site of Thailand’s ancient capital, Ayutthaya.
Fly to Hanoi, Vietnam and begin sightseeing with a city tour that will have you checking off landmarks such as Ho Chi Minh Complex and One Pillar Pagoda. Move from the city to the coast as you step aboard a traditional Vietnamese junk boat for an overnight cruise in the UNESCO World Heritage Site-listed Halong Bay. Continue towards picturesque Hoi An to discover its French-influenced architecture and pretty riverfront promenades and move further south to Ho Chi Minh City to take in its lively atmosphere and history, including the Cu Chi Tunnels site.
Cross from Vietnam into Cambodia for the final leg of this incredible journey. Experience a full day learning and marvelling at the tale of the temples of Angkor – Angkor Wat, Ta Prohm Monastery and the Elephant Terrace, plus more. The tour wraps in Phnom Penh but not until you take in everything this beautiful city has to offer, from the Royal Palace to the Silver Pagoda.
How to book:
- Bookings essential
- Within 72 hours of completing your booking request online you will receive an email from our Travel Partner which will include a link to complete their mandatory booking form
- The booking form must be completed as per passport details to secure your requested travel date
- If your requested date of departure is not available, the tour supplier will contact you directly
- Completion of this booking form will allow the tour supplier to secure air tickets and tour components
- Voucher valid for 1 person(must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Book early to secure your desired date and time.
- Final payment is non-refundable and non-transferable
Tour Excludes: Travel insurance, Tipping, Visas and anything which is not mentioned in the itinerary or ‘Optional’
$785 per person in addition to the twin share price.
You will be contacted by our Travel Partner after submitting your booking form to pay the single supplement.
Triple Share: Not available
Group Sizes: 2 -30 people
Tour Only: Not available
Bangkok – Narai Hotel or similar
Kanchanaburi – Felix River Kwai Resort or similar
Hanoi – La Casa Hotel Hanoi or similar
Halong Bay Cruise – Oriental Sails or similar
Hoi An – Belle Maison Hadana Resort & Spa or similar
Ho Chi Minh City – Silverland Central Hotels & Spa or similar
Siem Reap – Angkor Paradise Hotel or similar
Phnom Penh – Teav Bassac Hotel or similar
Saigon Dinner Cruise – $85 per person
Mekong Delta – $130 per person
Hanoi Street Food Tour – $70 per person
You will be contacted after submitting your booking form to book any optional tours.
For more information see the itinerary.
Tipping: tips and gratuities are not included in the package and are at your own discretion (as a guide, approx. AUD $5-$10 per person, per day as per the industry standard). While not compulsory on your trip, tips can make a big difference to locals employed in the tourism industry.
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.
$100 spending money offer valid for any Webjet Exclusives tour or resort booking made at www.exclusives.webjet.com.au. Eligible bookings will receive a unique account application link from Webjet Exclusives via email within 72 hours of making a booking. Any HSBC Everyday Global Account applications not made via this link or if the booking is cancelled, the offer will not be fulfilled/paid. One (1) offer will be paid per booking. The offer is a 100 AUD deposit into the newly opened HSBC Everyday Global Accounts and the activated Visa Debit card. The offer may take up to 6 weeks to be fulfilled/paid. Webjet Exclusives reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time. The email address entered at the time of booking will be used as the primary contact. Webjet Exclusives’ standard booking terms and conditions apply. For more information go to www.hsbc.com.au/accounts/offers/everyday-global/webjet/