- Return Vietnam Airlines flights; plus, all internal flights within Vietnam and airport transfers
- 12 nights’ superior hotel accommodation
- Delicious breakfast daily
- Overnight Halong Bay cruise, including all meals while on-board
- Overnight Mekong River cruise, including all meals while on-board
- Dedicated air-conditioned transportation with English speaking tour guides throughout
- Experience the mighty Mekong Delta on an overnight cruise on a traditional sampan
- Relax on board a traditional Vietnamese Junk while cruising the UNESCO World Heritage Halong Bay
- Discover Vietnam’s grand history at the Imperial Citadel in Hue
- Immerse yourself in the ancient history of charming Hoi An
- Enjoy a day of swimming and snorkelling around Nha Trang’s beautiful islands and pristine beaches
- Enjoy a in depth city tour of Hanoi and its best sights
Vietnam is home to untouched landscapes, energetic cities, fascinating history and delicious cuisine. Experience all Vietnam lays claim to with this 16 day tour, which includes a Halong Bay adventure and a Mekong River cruise.
The experience starts in Hanoi, the feverish capital in Vietnam’s north. Explore the Old Quarter’s maze of alleyways, and then swap the cityscape for the sea by travelling to Halong Bay. Set out on an overnight cruise on the picture-perfect bay and experience an island snorkelling tour of Nha Trang.
More watery thrills await with a cruise on the mighty Mekong Delta. There are visits to villages and experiences at local sights along the way. Watch colourful lanterns light up the river and night sky in Hoi An and get lost in market stalls throughout Ho Chi Minh City. There is also chance to learn about 20th century Vietnamese history at Cu Chi Tunnels.
How to book:
To book your Tour:
- Within 72 hours of completing your booking request online you will receive an email from our Travel Partner which will include a link to complete their mandatory booking form.
- Our Travel partners booking form must be completed to secure your requested travel date.
- If your requested date of departure is not available, the tour supplier will contact you directly.
- Completion of this booking form will allow the tour supplier to secure air tickets and tour components.
- Voucher valid for 1 person(must purchase 2 vouchers)
- A deposit of $930/$1,230/$1,430 per person are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- All peak season surcharges and interstate surcharges (if applicable) are also due at the time of purchase and will be reflected at the checkout stage.
- Final Payment is due 120 days prior to travel and will be collected by our Travel Partner. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free/
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment
Tour Excludes: Travel insurance, Tipping, Visas and anything which is not mentioned in the itinerary or ‘Optional’
$930 per person in addition to the twin share voucher.
You will be contacted by our Travel Partner after submitting your booking form to pay the single supplement.
Triple Share: Not available
Group Sizes: 2 -30 people
Land Only: Not available
Hanoi – La Casa Hotel Hanoi or similar
Halong Bay Cruise – Oriental Sails or similar
Hue – Romance Hotel or similar
Hoi An – Belle Maison Hadana Resort & Spa or similar
Nha Trang – Yasaka Hotel Saigon Nha Trang or similar
Ho Chi Minh City – Silverland Central Hotels & Spa or similar
Mekong River – Mekong Eyes or similar
- Hanoi Street Food Tour – $70 per person
- Halong Seaplane – $210 per person
- My Son Tour – $70 per person
- Saigon Dinner Cruise – $85 per person
- Mekong Delta – $130 per person
You will be contacted after submitting your booking form to book any optional tours.
For more information see the itinerary.
Tipping: tips and gratuities are not included in the package and are at your own discretion (as a guide, approx. AUD $5-$10 per person, per day as per the industry standard). While not compulsory on your trip, tips can make a big difference to locals employed in the tourism industry.
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.