- Return international airfares with a full service airline, including 23kgs checked luggage
- All internal flights to Cuzco and Lima
- All transfers within Peru
- 11 nights twin share accommodation
- Breakfast daily plus 4 lunches and 2 dinners including a farewell dinner with your group
- In-depth sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Dedicated air-conditioned coach transportation
- The services of a professional English-speaking tour manager throughout
- The services of English-speaking local guides
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Tipping for tour manager and coach drivers
- Tour colonial Lima, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Discover Cuzco, ancient capital of the Inca Empire
- Explore the astonishing ancient citadel of Machu Picchu via The 360° Inca Rail Train
- Drive through the Andean Plains to pristine Lake Titicaca
- Take a boat ride to the fascinating Uros Floating Islands
- Journey to the Colca Canyon, the deepest in the world
- See the exquisite shimmering architecture in the “White City” of Arequipa
Adventure awaits you at every turn with this incredible 14 day Peru and Machu Picchu tour.
Discover the 2000 year history of Lima, a place rich with history and culture. Fly to Cuzco in the Peruvian Andes and learn about the oldest continuously inhabited city in the western hemisphere. Journey through the misty peaks of Machu Picchu to the “Lost City of Incas,” one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. Watch the South American llamas and alpacas graze the immense plains of Puno, situated on the Peruvian side of Lake Titicaca.
Board your boat to the fascinating Uros Floating Islands where you will learn the traditional customs of the Uros people. Relax in the hot springs of Colca, a place where tiny villages hide in the unspoiled countryside of the Andean hills. Visit the awe-inspiring Colca Canyon, the deepest in the world, and home to the extraordinary Andean condor.
Drive to Arequipa, a remarkable colonial city influenced by a Spanish-based culture. Interact with locals, shop, eat and explore, before finishing your journey in Lima with a farewell dinner in the trendy Miraflores District.
Your package includes return international flights, accommodation, breakfast daily, professional English speaking tour guides, in-depth sightseeing and more.
See Inclusions for more.
How To Book:
To book your Tour:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Once booked and confirmed, no cancellations permitted
- Must book by the 65 days prior to departure.
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
Excludes: Travel insurance, Visas, Personal expenses, Anything not mentioned or “optional” or “own account” in the itinerary.
Single Supplement: $900 per person in addition to our twin share voucher.
You can purchase your single supplement by clicking here
Triple Share: Not available
Group Sizes: 2 – 28 people
Lima: Jose Antonio Executive Hotel or similar
Cuzco: Jose Antonio Cuzco Hotel or similar
Puno: Hotel Hacienda Puno or similar
Valle del Colca: Colca Lodge S.A or similar
Arequipa: Libertador Arequipa or similar
All prices below are in AUD
Pachacamac Pre-Inca Ruins – $54 per person
Evening Larco Herrera Museum with dinner – $123 per person
Half Day Ancient Cuzco Ruins – $82 per person
Half Day Cuzco Behind the Scenes – $82 per person
Half Day Sillustani Tombs – $68 per person
You can purchase your optional tours by clicking here
Optional Tours must be purchased within 7 days of your initial booking. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure your booking is correctly updated. Failure to do so may result in you not being accepted on this optional tour and your purchase will be refunded.
Note that while Optional Tours provide an excellent opportunity to further explore this wonderful country, it will also reduce the leisure time described in the itinerary.
Optional Tours requested within 70 days of travel cannot be accepted.
Please note – this tour is an active itinerary, including several walking tours, some early starts and long days.
Land Only: To purchase this tour land only please click here
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.