- Return international flights with South African Airways
- All internal Africa airfares
- Return airport transfers & VIP meet and greet
- 2 nights on board Chobe Princess including all soft drinks, mineral water, coffee, tea, local beer and wine
- 5 nights’ luxury lodge accommodation at Maqueda Lodge or Royal Kruger Lodge with daily breakfast & 3 course dinner daily
- 2 nights Victoria Falls at the A’Zambezi River Lodge or Vic Falls Safari Club with daily breakfast
- 4 nights at the Winchester Mansions Cape Town with daily breakfast
- 2 full day open air game drives in the Kruger National Park to spot the Big 5
- Sunset game drive in the Kruger National Park
- Complimentary bottle of wine while staying at Kruger National Park
- 30 minute massage while staying at Kruger National Park
- A guided tour of Victoria Falls
- An picturesque ‘Sundowner’ River Cruise on the Zambezi River
- A memorable Boma Dinner sampling a wide range of African cuisine
- Cable car ride to the top of Table Mountain
- Full day Cape Peninsula Tour
- Tour of Robben Island
- Spend 2 nights on board Chobe Princess experiencing a water-based safari adventure
- Undertake two open air game drives to spot the Big 5 in Kruger National Park
- Be pampered at your luxury Kruger lodge overlooking the African savannah
- Be mesmerised by the awesome power of Victoria Falls
- Be awe-struck by the rugged beauty of Cape Town at Table Top Mountain
Filled with an abundance of the world’s most impressive wildlife spectacles, Botswana is one of the incredible safari destinations in South Africa. Tick a couple African safaris off your bucket list with this unmissable 16 day luxury African safari with Chobe Princess River cruise.
Spot the majestic Big 5 (lion, elephant, buffalo, leopard, rhinoceros) during unbeatable game drives, be pampered at luxury lodges, see the power of Victoria Falls, discover amazing Chobe National Park and so much more.
Experience your water-based safari adventure with 2 nights onboard the Chobe Princess River cruise. Get up close to the wildlife and birdlife of the area and for the adventurous, try your hand at tiger fishing.
Enjoy a tour of Cape Town before your journey comes to a close, with a visit to the Cape Peninsula, The Cape Point Nature Reserve and Robben Island where Nelson Mandela was imprisoned for 27 years.
This tour includes return international flights with South African Airlines, accommodation, Chobe River cruise, stunning game drives, transfers, meals & more!
How to book:
To book your Tour:
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Once booked and confirmed, no cancellations permitted
- Must book by the 65 days prior to departure.
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $599 per person are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- All peak season surcharges, interstate surcharges (if applicable) and single supplements (if applicable) are also due at the time of purchase and will be reflected at the checkout stage.
- Final Payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free/
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Single Supplement: $2,874 per person in addition to your twin share voucher
To purchase your single supplement please click here
Children: Same price as adults. Minimum age 7
Triple share: Not available
Interconnecting/adjoining rooms: Can be requested, but cannot be guaranteed
Itinerary Changes: Please note, some itineraries may operate in reverse due to flight scheduling on your chosen day of departure. You will be advised at the time of booking. The Cable Car station will be closed for maintenance from 6 July 2019 to 20 August 2019 and replaced with the Robben Island Tour at no extra cost.
Groups size: This is a private safari specifically developed for those wanting an intimate travel experience. You will not be travelling as part of a group, however, please be advised that local safari vehicles can fit as many as 9 fellow guests who may accompany you for the game drives.
- Compulsory travel insurance
- Pre and post tour accommodation
- Optional activities
- Drinks, tips and curios
- Personal expenses
Hotels & Lodges:
Chobe River Cruise: Chobe Princess
Kruger National Park: Maqueda Lodge or Royal Kruger Lodge (based on availability)
Cape Town: The President Hotel or Cape Milner or similar
Victoria Falls: A’Zambezi River Lodge or Vic Falls Safari Club or similar
Helicopter over Vic Falls – $235 per person
Swaziland Day Tour -$199 per person
Panoramic Tour – $199 per person
Payable direct on confirming your booking.
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.