- Return international airfares with Qantas & Finnair, including 23kgs checked luggage.
- 7 nights in 3-4 star twin share accommodation
- Daily breakfast, plus 5 dinners
- The services of a professional Webjet tour guide from days 3-8
- Dedicated coach transportation
- Scenic boat trip on Glacier Lagoon Jokulsarlon
- Visits include the famous Bird and Glaumbaer Museums
- Valid for travel in summer season!
- Discover magical Iceland steeped in Viking traditions and volcanic landscapes rarely seen anywhere else on earth
- Spend time exploring in Reykjavik
- Gaze at the natural beauty of lake Myvatn area
- Immerse yourself in the stunning glacier lagoon Jokulsarlon
- Be awe struck by the south coast of Iceland, one of the country’s most scenic regions
- Visit Iceland’s most beautiful waterfall, Gullfoss
Apart from some of the world’s most exceptional natural landscapes and obvious beauty, there’s a lot to love about Iceland in its humbling cultural life, cuisine, festivals and art. Iceland’s individuality is endearing; its warm people, volcanic scenery, fresh air and gob-smacking glaciers make this destination one you’ll never forget.
Discover Iceland’s magic and more with this 10 day Insights of Iceland tour. Visit Iceland’s most beautiful waterfall, Gullfoss, gaze at the natural beauty of Lake Myvatn area and be transported with a scenic boat trip on Glacier Lagoon Jokulsarlon.
Discover magical Iceland steeped in Viking traditions and volcanic landscapes rarely seen anywhere else on earth and be awe struck by the south coast of Iceland, one of the country’s most scenic regions.
See Inclusions for more.
To book your Tour:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Once booked and confirmed, no cancellations permitted
- Must book at least 65 days prior to departure.
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $499 per person are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- All peak season surcharges, interstate surcharges (if applicable) and single supplements (if applicable) are also due at the time of purchase and will be reflected at the checkout stage.
- Final Payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free/
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned or “optional” in the itinerary.
$1,199 per person in addition to the twin share voucher.
As a single traveller, enjoy the comforts and spacious amenities of your own hotel rooms. Travelling by yourself will ensure your trip is not only memorable, but truly exclusive!
Please purchase one twin share voucher and then purchase your single supplement. You can purchase your single supplement by clicking here
Triple Share: Not available
Group Sizes: 10 – 20
Groups under 17 will feature the same driver and guide
Reykjavik: Klettur or similar
Kirkjubæjarklaustur: Hotel Núpar or similar
Höfn: Hótel Höfn or similar
Akureyri: Sæluhús or similar
Laugarbakki: Hótel Laugarbakki or similar
Land Only: To purchase this tour land only (no flights) please click here
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.