Whether it’s the stark wilderness, the endless beauty, the unrelenting seasons or remote existence you’re after, you’ll find it all with this 18 day Scandinavia Land of the Midnight Sun tour.
Travel through Sweden and Norway on a memorable “Inlandsbanan” rail journey via the Arctic Circle, enjoy sparkling and caviar in North Cape, admire panoramic views of stunning Oslo and cruise the mighty Geiranger Fjord, plus so much more!
See the full itinerary here
Your package includes return international airfares, deluxe accommodation, first class coach transportation, Geiranger Fjord cruise, daily breakfast, local experts and more!
See What You Get for more.
Itinerary is not available at the moment. Plase contact customer services on 1300 769 503.
Your package includes return international airfares, deluxe accommodation, first class coach transportation, Geiranger Fjord cruise, daily breakfast, local experts and more…
- Return international airfares with a full service airline, including 23kgs checked luggage.
- 15 nights deluxe 4* accommodation throughout Sweden and Norway
- Once in a lifetime activities, including travelling to the most northern point of Europe, North Cape
- Transport in first class coaches
- Train from Ostersund – Jokkmokk via the Arctic Circle
- Cruise the mighty Geiranger Fjord
- Fully guided from Stockholm to Oslo
- Daily breakfast and 8 dinners
- Local experts for key sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All entrance fees as per the itinerary
- In depth sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Comprehensive travel experiences through both Sweden and Norway Journey on the unique “Inlandsbanan” Rail Journey from Ostersund via the Arctic Circle to Jokkmokk
- Cross two borders and experience three countries in one day! Sweden, Finland and Norway
- Savour a toast of sparkling wine, caviar & dinner at the North Cape
- A unique bird safari in Honningsvag
- Visit the Holmenkollen Ski jump with panoramic views of Oslo
- Delight in the spectacular UNESCO World Heritage listed Geiranger Fjord
- Get up close with the Briksdal Glacier
- Be overawed by Sognefjord, Norway’s longest and deepest fjord
- “Norway in a Nutshell” including a Fjord cruise
See the full itinerary here
See Fine Print for travel period.
14 July 2017
28 July 2017
Tour Excludes: Travel insurance, Tipping, airport transfers, Visas, Anything which is not mentioned in the itinerary or ‘Optional’.
- Return economy airfare with KLM Royal Dutch Airlines (Malaysia Airlines, Qantas, Emirates or similar if unavailable)
- We are unable to guarantee which airline you will travel with as flights will be booked subject to promotional fare availability for your travel dates.
- Adelaide – A $250 per person interstate surcharge applies. You can purchase your interstate surcharge AFTER you hit ‘Buy Now’ or by clicking here
- Customers wishing to choose their preferred airline – please purchase your voucher first and request your preferred airline in the ‘special requests’ field when submitting your booking form. Webjet Exclusives will then advise if any surcharges are payable. Should you be unhappy with the additional surcharge amount, you will be provided with a full refund of your voucher.
- Including minimum 23kg of checked baggage per passenger (actual limit is subject to airline).
- One return airfare is supplied per voucher
- Names cannot be changed once flights have been booked. Once we receive your form and your dates are available, your booking will be completed – no further changes will be possible.
- The airfare remains non-refundable at all times.
- Some flights may depart a day before/after, involve up to 2 transits, stopover or a substitute airline. These changes are beyond our control and will be confirmed upon booking.
- Once your flights are confirmed and ticketed, flights are non-refundable and non-changeable. Full names (First, Middle & Surname) as per passport must be provided for ticketing.
- Please Note, flight itineraries will not be provided until 30 days prior to departure. If your travel dates are within 30 days of purchase you will be provided with your itinerary within 7 days.
Single Supplement: $1,399 per person, in addition to the twin share price. You can purchase you single supplement by clicking here.
Triple Share: Not available
Children: Minimum age 2 years. Same price as adults.
Stockholm: Clarion Hotel Amaranten or similar
Ostersund: Scandic Ostersund City hotel or similar
Jokkmokk: Hotel Jokkmokk or similar
Kautokeino: Thon Hotel Kautokeino or similar
Honningsvag: Scandic Honningsvag or similar
Alta: Scandic Alta or similar
Oslo: Thon Hotel Terminus or similar
Geiranger: Hotel Geiranger or similar
Balestrand: Kviknes Hotel or similar
Bergen: Thon Hotel Rosenkrantz or similar
Voss: Fleischer’s Hotel or similar
- A deposit of $4,000 per person plus any applicable surcharges are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Once your travel dates are booked and confirmed, no cancellations or amendments are permitted and the deposit becomes strictly non-refundable
- Book early to secure your desired date
- If your travel date is within 180 days, you will be emailed an invoice shortly after purchase. You will then have 7 days from invoice date to arrange final payment to secure your dates. If payment is not received within 7 days, your booking will be cancelled and the deposit will remain non-refundable.
- If your travel date is greater than 180 days from purchase, a final invoice will be emailed to you prior to 180 days. If payment is not received by 180 days prior to your travel date, you booking will be cancelled and the deposit will remain non-refundable.
Royal Canal tour – $35 per person
Under the Bridge of Stolkholm – $50 per person
Boat Cruise Drottningholm – $70 per person
Evening Cruise on the Oslo Fjord – $75 per person
King Crab Safari – $ 195 per person
You can purchase your optional tour by clicking here
For more information please see the itinerary
Stay behind surcharge: If you wish to extend your trip, a $100 per person breakaway charge will apply (subject to availability and applicable fare difference). Please purchase your voucher first and Webjet Exclusives will invoice the additional supplement charge when finalising your booking.
Extending your trip: If you wish to alter or extend your trip, please purchase your voucher first and submit a request on your booking form. Webjet Exclusives will then provide quotations for any alterations or extensions. Should you wish to proceed any additional charges will be collected. However if you are unhappy with the options a full refund of the voucher will be provided.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
Note: Our 21 Day Money Back Guarantee allows you to claim a full refund any time within 21 days of your purchase – unless of course you have made your booking. If you have made your booking and confirmed your details with our supplier at any time, your purchase will then be non-refundable.
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.