- Return international airfares with a full service airline
- Return scenic mountain flights from Kathmandu – Lukla
- All transfers
- 15 nights’ accommodation in comfortable lodges on a twin share basis
- Most meals – breakfast daily, 11 lunches and 12 dinners
- In-depth sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Highly experienced guide & porters (1 porter for 2 people)
- All national park fees
- Exclusive offer! Book now and get $100 spending money for your trip when you open an HSBC Everyday Global Account*, visit our Promotions page for more detail
- Trek to Everest Base Camp and feel on top of the world!
- Be awe-stuck by the beauty of the World’s highest mountains including Lhotse, Nuptse and Changtse
- Trek higher than most people in the world up to 5545 meters at Kala Patthar
- Be led by some of the best guides in the industry with porters to assist with your gear
- Learn about the gentle spirit of the Sherpa people
- Get among the hustle and bustle of market town Namche Bazaar
Achieve your goals with this breath-taking 17 day Everest base camp trek from Kathmandu!
See the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Patan Durbar Square in Kathmandu, trek through Rhododendron and magnolia trees to Phakding, discover the village of Namche Bazaar, the Sherpa ‘capital’ of Nepal and get the chance to see Himalayan Thar, Musked deer or pheasants on your way to Tengboche.
Following our arrival at Gorakshep, we commence the trek to Everest Base Camp, tucked into the mountainside under the sparkling Khumbu Icefall. The highlight for most comes with the ascent to Kala Patthar where the best views of Everest and its neighbouring peaks is found!
Your package includes return international flights, accommodation, expert guides and porters, breakfast daily and most other meals, in-depth sightseeing and more.
See Inclusions for more.
How to book:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Must book minimum 90 days prior to departure
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $199 per person is due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- All peak season surcharges, interstate surcharges (if applicable) and Flexi Flight cost (if applicable) are also due at the time of purchase and will be reflected at the checkout stage.
- Final payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free/
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- All payments received are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
- Travel insurance
- Optional tours
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned or “optional” in the itinerary.
- Hot showers during trek
$450 per person in addition to the twin share price
Please purchase one twin share voucher and then purchase your single supplement. You can purchase your single supplement by clicking here.
Tour Only: Unfortunately tour only is not available for this deal.
Group Sizes: : 2 – 14 people
Child Policy: Not suitable for children under 15 years old. For children aged 15 and above please purchase 1 x voucher
The accommodation listed below may be subject to change but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed
Kathmandu: Hotel Moonlight or similar
On Trek: Mountain Lodges and Tea Houses
Bedding: 1 x double bed or 2 x single beds
Please note, all bedding configurations are on the request basis only and cannot be guaranteed.
Maximum Room Capacity: 2 people
Triple Share: Not available
Health: Different levels of travel involve varying degrees of activity and we recommend a good level of fitness and health in order to fully experience the package and optional tours purchased, including site-seeing by foot, climbing of stairs and extended day touring. It remains each passenger’s responsibility to inform Webjet Exclusives of any health or mobility issues that may impact the running of the tour, both for the safety of the passenger concerned and for other travellers in the group.
Travel Insurance: Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
If you are needing assistance with your Visa, please request it upon submitting your booking form.
$100 spending money offer valid for any Webjet Exclusives tour or resort booking made at www.exclusives.webjet.com.au. Eligible bookings will receive a unique account application link from Webjet Exclusives via email within 72 hours of making a booking. Any HSBC Everyday Global Account applications not made via this link or if the booking is cancelled, the offer will not be fulfilled/paid. One (1) offer will be paid per booking. The offer is a 100 AUD deposit into the newly opened HSBC Everyday Global Accounts and the activated Visa Debit card. The offer may take up to 6 weeks to be fulfilled/paid. Webjet Exclusives reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time. The email address entered at the time of booking will be used as the primary contact. Webjet Exclusives’ standard booking terms and conditions apply. For more information go to www.hsbc.com.au/accounts/offers/everyday-global/webjet/