- Return Emirates flights, plus return airport transfers in Morocco
- Arrive early or extend your stay fee-free with Flexi Flights
- Luxury small group tour with a maximum of 15 people
- 11 nights’ twin share accommodation, including 1 night Sahara Desert camp experience
- 3 night Dubai stopover in the heart of the city, including guided city tour
- Delicious breakfast daily, including 4 dinners
- Dedicated air-conditioned transportation with English speaking tour guide throughout
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage site of Volubilis
- Explore Meknes – Morocco’s first imperial city
- Immerse yourself in the bustling old town of Fes
- Admire the changing landscapes of the stunning Atlas Mountains
- Take a camel ride and witness an incredible sunset over the dunes of the Sahara Desert
- Experience the magnificent Sahara with an overnight desert camp experience
- Visit the iconic Ait Benhaddou and its grand Kasbah
- Enjoy a guided walking tour of Marrakesh old medina
- Spend a day relaxing on the waterfront in the coastal town of Essaouira
- Enjoy free time to explore Dubai at your own pace
Morocco is more than just a desert gateway to magical Africa. Morocco is full of mesmerising landscapes, rugged coastlines and charming cities. It is abundant with marvellous sights and fulfilling activities and boasts delightful local cuisine, warm hospitality and a rich history.
Experience the unforgettable colours and culture for yourself with a 17 day Morocco tour with Dubai stopover.
Explore the allure of Meknes’ medina, the old walled section of the city, discover the ruins of World Heritage Site, Volubilis, wander the spiritual and cultural heart of Morocco in Fes and see the Saharan village of ancient Merzouga.
Ride a camel across the desert at sunrise, set off on the fables ‘Road of 1,000 Kasbahs’, embrace the vibrancy of renowned Marrakesh, taking in the sights and sounds that are bound to leave your enchanted.
End your dazzling desert adventure with a stopover in Dubai, staying in hand-pick centrally located accommodation. Embark on a guided city tour, and visit the sights including Jumeirah Mosque, Jumeirah Beach and the world-famous Dubai Mall. Explore the beautiful beaches, luxurious shopping malls and admire the superlative architecture, before beginning your journey home.
How To Book:
To book your Tour:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Must book minimum 65 days prior to departure, whichever is earlier
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $499 per person plus any applicable surcharges are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- All peak season surcharges, interstate surcharges (if applicable) and single supplements (if applicable) are also due at the time of purchase and will be reflected at the checkout stage.
- Final Payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free/
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Single Supplement: $449 per person in addition to your twin share voucher.
Please note – due to the nature of the experience, the single supplement does not apply to the desert camp. You will be sharing a room with other passengers.
You can purchase you single supplement by clicking here
Group Size: 4 – 15 people
Triple Share: Not available
Tour Only: To purchase this tour without return international flights, please click on the yellow Tour Only button
Children: Same price as adults. Min age 5 years.
The accommodation listed below may be subject to change, but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed
Casablanca – Hotel Moroccan House or similar
Meknes – Hotel Oasis Tafilalet or similar
Fes – Hotel Fes Inn or similar
Merzouga – Yasmina Original Camp or similar
Todra Gorges – Hotel Kasbah Taboriht or similar
Ait Benhaddou – Ksar El Janoub or similar
Marrakesh – Hotel Les Trois Palmiers or similar
Dubai Hotel – Novotel Suites Dubai Mall of the Emirates (or similar)
Optional tour: Evening Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner and Belly dancing $92 per person
To purchase your optional tour please click here
If you’re happy with the services provided a tip – though not compulsory – is appropriate. While it may not be customary to you, it’s of great significance to the people who will take care of you during your travels, inspires excellent service, and is an entrenched feature of the tourism industry across many destinations. The following amounts are based on local considerations and feedback from our past travellers: Restaurants: Local markets and basic restaurants – leave the loose change. More up-market restaurants we suggest 5% to 10% of your bill. Local guides: Throughout your trip you may at times have a local guide in addition to your leader. We suggest MAD20-30 (approx. AUD$3-$4) per person per day for local guides. Drivers: You may have a range of private drivers on your trip. Some may be with you for a short journey while others may be with you for several days. We would suggest a higher tip for those more involved with the group however MAD10 (approx. AUD$2) per person per day is generally appropriate. Over the years we have found that many of our travellers find the need for tipping to be both tiresome and embarrassing, especially if they don’t have the correct small change. To overcome this, we have established a tipping kitty system. At your group meeting, your tour leader may discuss the idea of running a group tipping kitty, whereby everybody contributes an equal amount and then your tour leader pays the tips while keeping a running record of all monies spent (except restaurant tips). The record can be checked at any time and any money remaining at the end of the tour returned to group members. Please don’t tip with coins, very small denomination notes, or dirty and ripped notes. This is regarded culturally as an insult. You may also consider tipping your tour leader for outstanding service throughout your trip. The amount is entirely a personal preference, however as a guideline $3-$6 per person, per day can be used. Of course you are free to tip more or less as you see fit, depending on your perception of service quality and the length of your trip. Remember, a tip is not compulsory and should only be given when you receive excellent service.
Tour Excludes: Travel insurance, visa, tips for leader, guide and driver
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.