- Click Frenzy Mayhem on NOW! Book before 23 May to enjoy 10%* OFF this incredible experience
- Return international airfares with a full service airline
- Internal flight from Seoul to Taipei and all airport transfers
- 12 nights superior twin share accommodation
- Breakfast daily plus 5 x lunches and 2 x dinners
- Professional English speaking guides throughout
- Dedicated air-conditioned coach transportation
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All monument entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Explore the ancient capital of the Silla Kingdom, Gyeongju
- Gaze into North Korean territory at the Demilitarised Zone
- Experience the serenity of Seokguram Grotto – UNESCO World Heritage site
- Visit Sun Moon Lake and experience its tranquil beauty
- Immerse yourself in the natural splendour of Taroko National Park
- Enjoy a city tour of both Seoul and Taipei
Immerse yourself in intriguing and historical countries and make memories to last a lifetime with a 15 day South Korea and Taiwan tour .
South Korea is fiercely proud of its age-old culture and seamlessly combines this with a modern way of life to delight and inspire travellers both young and old. Discover the buzzing city of Seoul, see the infamous Demilitarised Zone (DMZ) between South and North Korea, explore the ancient capital of the Silla Kingdom, Gyeongju and experience the serenity of Seokguram Grotto, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Visit Sun Moon Lake and experience its tranquil beauty and the largest body of water in Taiwan. The name originates from the unique terrain that looks like a sun on the east side of the lake and a crescent moon on the west. Immerse yourself in the natural splendour of Taroko National Park. Within the Taroko National Park, see the Taroko Gorge Gateway, Eternal Spring Shrine and Swallow Grotto.
This tour includes return international flights, 12 nights accommodation, in-depth sightseeing, professional tour guides and more.
How To Book:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Must book minimum 65 days prior to departure
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $1,200/$1,350 per person are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- Final payment is due 120 days prior to travel and will be collected by our Travel Partner. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free/
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned or ‘optional’ in the itinerary
Documentation will be provided after final payment is complete and within 7 to 14 days of travel, including E-Ticket instructions, hotel confirmation, itinerary extension & optional tour confirmation (where applicable) and destination travel tips.
$1,600 per person in addition to the twin share price. Payable direct at the time of booking to our Travel Partner
Group Size: 10 – 40
Triple Share: Not available
The accommodation listed below may be subject to change, but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed.
Seoul: Ramada or similar
Seoraksan: Speedium Resort & Hotel or similar
Daegu: Queen Vell or similar
Gyeongju: Hanwha Resort or similar
Seoul: Ramada or similar
Taipei: Royal Inn Linsen or similar
Taroko: Leader village or similar
Sun Moon Lake: Lea Lea Garden Hotel or similar
Tainan: JJW Hotel or similar
Kaohsiung: Howard Kaohsiung or similar
Please note: Unlike western hotels, Japanese rooms can be small in size, only offer twin bedding or have limited in-room facilities like tea & coffee or satellite TV.
Child Price: Same price as adults – Minimum age 2 years
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Travel Insurance: Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.
*Click Frenzy Sale: Enjoy 10% off all tours and resorts world wide, excluding Scandinavia and Canada & Alaska deals departing in 2020, Sea World Resort Holiday package and 9 day Impressions of Japan tour departing in 2020. Offer is valid from 23:59 Monday 20 May until 23:59 Thursday 23 May 2019 (AEST). A cash back will be refunded to your method of payment within 30 days of completing your booking. The amount returned will be based on the tour price, not the total cart value at checkout. For example, a tour priced at $2,000 will receive $200 cash back per couple, even if two passengers have been added to the cart totalling $4,000. I.e. the $200 cash back amount applies to a couple who has purchased two tours priced at $2,000 each, and will not be based on their total cart value of $4,000. Land only bookings are valid for cash back, per couple. If the booking is cancelled, the booking will not be eligible for cash back. Can be used for multiple bookings. Cannot be applied to prior purchases or bookings. Cannot be used in conjunction with other offers. This offer is non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged in any other form. All deals are subject to availability at the time of purchase. Webjet Exclusives standard terms and conditions apply.