- Return international airfares with checked baggage
- Return airport transfers
- 9 nights twin share accommodation including over-night Desert Camp Experience
- Breakfast daily plus 6 dinners
- Escorted tour guide throughout
- Dedicated air-conditioned transportation
- In-depth sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Explore the UNESCO world heritage site Qusayr Amra
- Immerse yourself in Jerash, once among the grandest ancient Roman cities in the world
- Marvel at the must see destination, Petra
- Experience the magnificent sandstone mountains of Wadi Rum
- Float in the infamous Dead Sea
Welcome to Jordan, cosmopolitan and contemporary, yet steeped in biblical history. It is home to ancient monuments, nature reserves and seaside resorts.
Wander the streets of Amman and look down on the city from the hilltop Temple of Hercules. Explore the Desert Castles, forts and hunting lodges and discover the black basalt fort of Azraq, which has been in continuous use since the Roman times and marks the headquarters of Lawrence of Arabia.
Tour Jerash which was once among the grandest ancient Roman cities in the world, visit Mt Nebo, the spot where the prophet Moses is said to have seen the ‘promised land’ and where he is supposedly buried. Admire the raw beauty of Wadi Rum, a landscape of rugged sandstone mountains standing tall among an ochre desert floor.
Visit the “jewel of Jordan” Petra, the lost city of the biblical Nabateans, an impressive series of tombs and dwellings hidden behind ornate façades carved directly into the rock. Finish on the shores of the Dead Sea, a salt lake whose banks are more than 400m below sea level and is infamous for the lack of life in its waters.
This tour includes return international flights, airport transfers, breakfast daily, escorted tour guide throughout, dedicated air-conditioned transportation, in-depth sightseeing and more.
How To Book:
To book your Tour:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Must book minimum 65 days prior to departure, whichever is earlier
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $499 per person plus any applicable surcharges are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- All peak season surcharges, interstate surcharges (if applicable) and single supplements (if applicable) are also due at the time of purchase and will be reflected at the checkout stage.
- Final Payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free/
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Single Supplement: $499 per person in addition to your twin share voucher.
You can purchase you single supplement by clicking here
Tour Only: To purchase this tour without return international flights, please click on the yellow Tour Only button
Group Size: 4 – 20 people
Triple Share: Not available
Children: Same price as adults. Min age 5 years.
The accommodation listed below may be subject to change, but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed
Amman: Grand Palace hotel or similar
Petra: Petra Moon hotel or similar
Aqaba: City Tower hotel or similar
Wadi Rum: Quite village Desert camp or similar
Dead Sea: Dead Sea Spa hotel or similar
Madaba: Best Western Hotel or similar
Tour Excludes: Travel insurance, visa, tips for leader, guide and driver
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.