- Return international airfares with a full service airline
- Return airport transfers in Japan
- 13 nights hotel accommodation
- Delicious daily breakfast
- Private coach transportation & the services of a professional English speaking guide
- In depth sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All site entry fees
- All tipping and gratuities
- Cherry Blossom travel dates available!
- Scale the second-tallest structure in the world, the Tokyo Sky Tree
- Cruise on Lake Ashi, famed for its views of Mount Fuji.
- Explore the unique cafes and old saké breweries of Takayama’s Old Town
- Experience Jigokudani – the famous Snow Monkey Park
- Visit Matsumoto Castle, a National Treasure known as ‘Crow Castle’ due to its dramatic black exterior
- Feed the gentle sika deer at Nara Park
- Explore Himeji Castle, the largest surviving Japanese castle
- Enjoy free time at leisure in Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka
Whether it’s the extraordinary contrast of traditional heritage and contemporary touches, the meticulous and thoughtful people or the exquisite culinary delights, you’ll find little not to fall in love with in Japan.
Spend 16 incredible days touring the land of the rising sun and experience the best that Japan has to offer. Travel from buzzing Tokyo to Osaka and on your way see brilliant landmarks including Hakone, Matsumoto Castle, Kyoto Imperial Palace and Osaka Castle. Feed the gentle sika deer at Nara Park. Enjoy a spectacular view of Mt Fuji and be mesmerised by the different seasons of Japan.
Your package includes return international flights, accommodation, breakfast daily, professional tour guide, in-depth sightseeing & more! Cherry Blossom dates available!
See Inclusions for more.
How to book:
To book your Tour:
- Within 72 hours of completing your booking request online you will receive an email from our Travel Partner which will include a link to complete their mandatory booking form.
- Our booking form must be completed as per passport details to secure your requested travel date.
- If your requested date of departure is not available, the tour supplier will contact you directly.
- Completion of this booking form will allow the tour supplier to secure air tickets and tour components.
- Voucher valid for 1 person(must purchase 2 vouchers)
- A deposit of $1,069/$1,369/$1,669 per person are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- All peak season surcharges, interstate surcharges (if applicable) and single supplements (if applicable) are also due at the time of purchase and will be reflected at the checkout stage.
- Final Payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned or ‘optional’ in the itinerary
Documentation will be provided after final payment is complete and within 7 to 14 days of travel, including E-Ticket instructions, hotel confirmation, itinerary extension & optional tour confirmation (where applicable) and destination travel tips.
$1,300 per person in addition to the twin share price. Payable direct at the time of booking to Nexus Holidays
Group Size: 10-40 people
Triple Share: Not available
The accommodation listed below may be subject to change, but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed.
Please note that hotel rooms in Japan are smaller in sizes compare to other countries.
Tokyo: Shinagawa Prince Hotel or similar
Kawaguchiko: Motosu View Hotel or similar
Nagano: Hotel JAL City Nagano or similar
Takayama: Hida Hotel Plaza or similar
Kanazawa: Hotel Kanazawa or similar
Kyoto: New Miyaka or similar
Osaka: Hotel Vischio Osaka by Granvia or similar
Tokyo Day tour: $250 per person
Kyoto Maiko Dinner: $200 per person
Payable direct to Nexus Holidays upon confirming your booking.
Child Price: Same price as adults – Minimum age 2 years
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Travel Insurance: Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.