- Return international flights with either Singapore Airlines or Cathay Pacific, plus all transfers within Japan
- 13 nights’ twin share accommodation in Japan
- Delicious breakfast daily, plus a welcome and farewell dinner in Japan
- Bullet train travel from Osaka to Kyoto
- Choice of either a 3 night stopover in Singapore or Hong Kong on the way home
- Dedicated air-conditioned coach transportation with English-speaking tour guides throughout
- All monument entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Koyo/Maple Season dates available!
- Option to extend to a 21 day itinerary to include a visit to Hiroshima
- 2019 and 2020 travel dates available!
Hong Kong stopover includes:
- 3 nights’ 5-star accommodation at the Royal Plaza Hotel or similar
- Full buffet breakfast daily
- Return airport transfers
- Half-day Hong Kong Island tour, including one-way ride on the Peak Tram
Singapore stopover includes:
- 3 nights’ 4-star accommodation at Grand Copthorne Waterfront hotel or similar
- Full buffet breakfast daily
- Return airport transfers
- Unlimited rides on the SIA Hop-on Bus, plus access to more than 20 deals for attractions such as Gardens by the Bay, Singapore Cable Car, Singapore River Cruise and more
21 day Hiroshima itinerary includes:
- 2 nights’ additional accommodation
- Time in Hiroshima and Himeji
- Other inclusions as per the 19 day itinerary
- Be awe-struck by one of the world’s largest collections of UNESCO Heritage Sites in Kyoto
- Visit Nara Park where over 1,200 wild deer are considered sacred and roam the park
- Experience the technological marvel that is the Shinkansen Bullet Train
- Step back in time in Takayama and observe the traditional Japanese wooden house still used to this day
- Travel to Shirakawa, one of the best preserved rural villages in Japan
- Visit one of the 3 great feudal castles of the Edo Period, and considered a Japanese national treasure – Matsumoto Castle
- Marvel at the picture perfect Mt Fuji and the surrounding Hakone area
- Experience all Tokyo has to offer and be mesmerised by one of the World’s great cities
- Your choice of city stopover destination – immerse yourself in either Hong Kong or Singapore
Experience one of the world’s most exciting destinations – Japan – and enjoy time to unwind at the end of the trip on a 19 day Discover Japan tour with Singapore or Hong Kong stopover.
Your first taste of Japan’s incredible culture begins in Osaka. Take a day excursion to neighbouring Nara to see the city’s Todaiji Temple and to meet the furry and four-legged deer residents of Nara Park. Back in Osaka, see its famed Castle and whet your appetite with local cuisine by wandering through Dōtonbori. Journey to Kyoto by thrilling bullet train and take in the Togetsukyo Bridge and the serene Bamboo Grove. Make the most of free time in Kanazawa and wander through the city’s teahouse-lined districts and manicured gardens.
Explore Hida Folk Village and learn about local festivals in Takayama, and marvel at Matsumoto Castle before venturing into the countryside surrounding Mt Fuji. Peer into the clear water springs at Oshino Hakkai and capture your own keepsakes of the mountain from Gotemba Peace Park. Dive headfirst into the frenetic energy of Tokyo as you discover this glittering metropolis at your own pace.
Finally, fly to your choice of either slick Singapore or humming Hong Kong for an end-of-tour stopover. No matter which city you choose, you can enjoy 3 nights in 4- or 5-star hotel accommodation and return airport transfers, plus more. The perfect way to cap off your Japan holiday.
As seen on Webjet’s A Taste of Travel:
How to book:
To book your tour:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Once booked and confirmed, no cancellations permitted
- Must book at least 90 days prior to departure.
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $1,545/$1,525 per person are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- Final payment is due 120 days prior to travel and will be collected by our Travel Partner. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Excludes: Travel insurance, Visas, Personal expenses, Anything not mentioned or “optional” in the itinerary.
- 19 day – $2,200 per person in addition to the twin share price
- 21 day – $2,400 per person in addition to the twin share price
Payable direct to our Travel Partner at the time of booking.
Group Size: 10 – 40 people
Children: Minimum age 2 years. Same price as adults.
Triple Share: Not available
Osaka: Hotel Plaza Osaka or similar
Kyoto: Kyoto Plaza Hotel or similar
Kanazawa: Hotel Route-Inn Kanazawa Ekimae or similar
Takayama: Washington Hotel Plaza Takayama or similar
Matsumoto: Dormy Inn Matsumoto or similar
Mt Fuji: Hotel Alexander Yamanakako or similar
Tokyo: Apa Hotel Asakusa or similar
Hong Kong: Royal Plaza Hotel , The Langham Hong Kong or Hotel VIC on the Harbour or or similar
Singapore: Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel or Carlton Hotel Singapore or Park Hotel Clarke Quay or similar
Osaka: Izumisano Centre Hotel or similar
Horishoma: Hotel New Hiroden or similar
Please note: Unlike western hotels, Japanese rooms can be small in size, only offer twin bedding or have limited in-room facilities like tea & coffee or satellite TV.
Land Only: Not available
Travel Insurance: Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.