- Return international flights, plus all airport transfers
- 6 nights’ twin share accommodation
- Delicious daily breakfast
- Free time to explore Osaka and Tokyo
- Dedicated air-conditioned transportation with English-speaking tour guides throughout
- All entrance fees, tipping and gratuities as per the itinerary
- Option to upgrade to travel Qantas airline
- Enjoy free time to discover Osaka at your own pace
- Visit the Great Eastern Temple in Nara with its Great Buddha Hall – the world’s largest wooden building
- Feed the gentle sika deer at Nara Park
- Visit Nagoya’s Inuyama Castle
- Explore Osu Shopping Street’s 1200 shops and restaurants
- Drink from clear springs at the foothills of Mount Fuji
- Immerse yourself in vibrant Tokyo
Uncover some of Japan’s most sacred shrines, sights and temples on a 9 day Impressions of Japan tour.
Your first taste of Japan comes courtesy of Osaka, a contemporary port city where you’ll have the opportunity to explore at your leisure. There is also a day trip to Kyoto and Nara. On this excursion, expect to be impressed at the sight of Nijo Castle and have a wildlife encounter with the free-roaming deer that call Nara Park home. Head to Nagoya to discover the city’s traditional-style Japanese castle and then make for the landscape surrounding Mt. Fuji to admire its cluster of shrines, natural beauty and snow-fed water springs.
Be swept up in the energy of Tokyo and its brightly-lit streets and crossings, diverse districts, vibrant culture and lip-smacking cuisine. Time your visit to Japan to coincide with cherry blossom season (dates still available!) to be treated with streets lined with pastel pink- and white-tinged blooms – a truly spectacular sight!
How to book:
To book your Tour:
- Within 72 hours of completing your booking request online you will receive an email from our Travel Partner which will include a link to complete their mandatory booking form.
- The booking form must be completed as per passport details to secure your requested travel date.
- If your requested date of departure is not available, the tour supplier will contact you directly.
- Completion of this booking form will allow the tour supplier to secure air tickets and tour components.
- Voucher valid for 1 person(must purchase 2 vouchers)
- A deposit of $755/$1,055/$1,355 per person are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date travelling with the Chinese carriers
- A deposit of $843/$1,143/$1,443 per person are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date travelling Qantas airline
- Final Payment is due 120 days prior to travel and will be collected by our Travel Partner. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned or ‘optional’ in the itinerary
Documentation will be provided after final payment is complete and within 7 to 14 days of travel, including E-Ticket instructions, hotel confirmation, itinerary extension & optional tour confirmation (where applicable) and destination travel tips.
$900 per person in addition to the twin share price. Payable direct at the time of booking to Nexus Holidays
Group Size: 10-40
Triple Share: Not available
The accommodation listed below may be subject to change but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed.
Osaka airport – Bellevue Garden Kansai Airport or similar
Osaka – Hotel Alexander Namba or similar
Nagoya – Loisir hotel Toyohashi or similar
Tokyo – Rose Garden Shinjuku or similar
Please note all accommodation is based on the local ratings and that hotel rooms in Japan are smaller in sizes compare to other countries
Child Price: Same price as adults – Minimum age 2 years
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Travel Insurance: Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.