- Return international airfares with a full service airline, including 23kgs checked luggage.
- 20 nights standard 3* twin share accommodation throughout
- Breakfast Daily, plus a memorable dinner in Kyoto and Mt Fuji.
- Travel on the high-speed hydrofoil ‘bettle’ Ferry between South Korea & Japan
- Ride the bullet train from Fukuoka – Hiroshima / Osaka – Kyoto
- Professional tour guide throughout
- Dedicated air-conditioned coach transportation
- In-depth sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All monument entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Cherry Blossom dates available!
- See the best of South Korea including Mt Seorak and the region of Gyeongju
- Take a high-speed ferry between South Korea and Japan
- Be awe-struck by one of the world’s largest collections of UNESCO Heritage Sites by getting up close to Kyoto
- Visit Nara Park where over 1,200 wild deer are considered sacred and roam the park
- Experience the technological marvel that is the Shinkansen Bullet Train
- Step back in time in Takayama and observe the traditional Japanese wooden house still used to this day
- Travel to Shirakawa, one of the best preserved rural villages in Japan
- Visit one of the 3 great feudal castles of the Edo Period, and considered a Japanese national treasure – Matsumoto Castle
- Marvel at the picture perfect Mt Fuji and the surrounding Hakone area
- Experience all Tokyo has to offer and be mesmerised by one of the World’s great cities
Travel through Japan and be instantly inspired by the stunning natural beauty, meticulous efficiency, incredible cuisine, traditional culture and big city life.
Experience the pride of South Korea’s age-old culture that seamlessly combines with a modern way of life to delight and inspire travellers both young and old.
You’ll be intrigued by Japan and South Korea’s fascinating history and marvellous sights; places that never stop evolving can never be dull. Experience it all for yourself with a 23 day Japan and South Korea tour.
Discover Mount Seoraksan National Park, Korea’s most famous national park, learn about the history of Hiroshima, feed friendly deer in beautiful Nara Park, explore the excitement of Kyoto and see the Higashi Chavagai district in Kanazawa.
Visit Takayama‘s highlights, see the famed Matsumoto Castle, the city’s most famous site, travel to marvellous Mt Fuji and so much more.
Your package includes return international flights, accommodation, breakfast daily plus bonus dinner, bullet train ride, in-depth sightseeing and more. Cherry Blossom travel dates available!
See Inclusions for more.
As seen on Webjet’s A Taste of Travel:
How to book:
To book your Tour:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Once booked and confirmed, no cancellations permitted
- Must book at least 90 days prior to departure.
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $199 per person plus any applicable surcharges are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- Final Payment is due 60 days after initial deposit. Once this payment is made, no cancellations or amendments are permitted and all prior payments become strictly non-refundable. If you book within 90 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment. Up to 12 Months Interest Free available:
- PLEASE NOTE: No flight, staybehind or special requests will be actioned until your 2nd instalment payment is made.
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
23 day tour – $2,299 per person in addition to the twin share price.
You can purchase you single supplement by clicking here.
Group Size: 10 – 40 people
Children: Minimum age 2 years. Same price as adults.
Triple Share: Not available
Seoul: Co-op Residence or similar
Mt Seorak: Daemyung Resort or similar
Gyeongju: Commodore Hotel or similar
Busan: Homers Hotel Busan or similar
Fukuoka: Richmond Hotel Fukuoka Tenjin or similar
Hiroshima: Hiroshima Grand Intelligent Hotel or similar
Osaka: Hotel Plaza Osaka or similar
Kyoto: Kyoto Plaza Hotel or similar
Kanazawa: Hotel Route-Inn Kanazawa Ekimae or similar
Takayama: Washington Hotel Plaza Takayama or similar
Matsumoto: Dormy Inn Matsumoto or similar
Mt Fuji: Hotel Alexander Royal Resort Yamanakako or similar
Tokyo: Apa Hotel Asakusa or similar
Please note: We have chosen central hotels to ensure you can easily experience the Japanese culture. Unlike western hotels, Japanese rooms can seem small in size.
Excludes: Travel insurance, Visas, Personal expenses, Anything not mentioned or “optional” in the itinerary.
Land Only: To purchase this deal land only (no flights) please click here
Please note: transfers will not be included for land only
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.