- Return international airfares with Qantas including checked baggage
- 20 nights standard 3* twin share accommodation throughout
- Experience a taste of the bullet train from Osaka to Kyoto
- Breakfast daily plus 2 lunches and 7 dinners
- Professional tour guide and experienced local guides throughout
- Dedicated air-conditioned coach transportation
- In-depth sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All monument entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Hassle free return airport transfers
- Koyo/Maple Season dates available!
- Be awe-struck by one of the world’s largest collections of UNESCO Heritage Sites in Kyoto
- Visit Nara Park where over 1,200 wild deer are considered sacred and roam the park
- Experience the technological marvel that is the Shinkansen Bullet Train
- Step back in time in Takayama and observe the traditional Japanese wooden house still used to this day
- Travel to Shirakawa, one of the best preserved rural villages in Japan
- Visit Matsumoto Castle one of the 3 great feudal castles of the Edo Period, and considered a Japanese national treasure
- Marvel at the picture perfect Mt Fuji
- Experience all Tokyo has to offer and be mesmerised by one of the World’s great cities
Take a Grand tour around Japan and make your way through Kyushu Island back to main Honshu Island by stopping through the old Hakata district of Fukuoka, go to the island of 123 tori gates in Nagato and move onto the historical castle ruins township of Hagi.
Cross the Kintaikyo Bridge in Iwakuni, stop by the floating tori gate in Miyajima, commemorate the victims of the atomic bombings in Hiroshima, explore the European inspired Kobe city, feed the deer in Nara Park, stroll through the temples in Kyoto and discover the Edo era districts of Kanazawa.
Take a half day tour of Shirakawago, explore Takayama and walk across Kinugawa Onsen Tateiwa Suspension Bridge, see the stunning views of Mt Fuji and explore Nikko’s most famous sightseeing spots.
Your package includes return flights, accommodation, in-depth sightseeing and more.
See all Inclusions here.
To book your Tour:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Once booked and confirmed, no cancellations permitted
- Must book at least 90 days prior to departure.
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $2,100 per person are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- Final Payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free/
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Excludes: Travel insurance, Visas, Personal expenses, Anything not mentioned or “optional” in the itinerary.
Single Supplement: $4,250 per person in addition to the twin share price
Payable direct to our Travel Partner at the time of booking.
Group Size: 10 – 40 people
Children: Minimum age 2 years. Same price as adults.
Triple Share: Not available
Fukuoka: Leopalace Hotel Hakata or similar
Hagi: Haigi Grand Hotel or similar
Hiroshima: Tokyu Rei Hotel or similar
Kobe: Chisun Hotel Kobe or similar
Osaka: Hotel Plaza Osaka or similar
Kyoto: Kyoto Plaza Hotel or similar
Kanazawa: Hotel Route-Inn Kanazawa Ekimae or similar
Takayama: Washington Hotel Plaza Takayama or similar
Nagano: Hotel Abest Nagano Ekimae Nagano or similar
Matsumoto: Dormy Inn Matsumoto or similar
Yamanakako: Hotel Alexander Yamanakako or similar
Tokyo: Apa Hotel Asakusa or similar
Kinugawa Onsen: Kinugawa Kanko Hotel or similar
Please note: Unlike western hotels, Japanese rooms can be small in size, only offer twin bedding or have limited in-room facilities like tea & coffee or satellite TV.
Land Only: Not available
Travel Insurance: Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.