- Return international airfares departing Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Perth with a full service airline
- Return airport transfers
- 13 nights’ twin share accommodation in superior central hotels!
- Breakfast daily
- Ride the incredible Shinkansen bullet train from Tokyo to Nagano
- Dedicated air-conditioned coach transportation
- The services of a professional Webjet tour guide throughout
- In-depth sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All monument entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Cherry Blossom dates available!
- Experience all Tokyo has to offer and be blown away by one of the World’s great cities
- Marvel at the picture perfect Mt Fuji and the surrounding Hakone area including the Oshino springs
- Visit one of the 3 great feudal castles of the Edo Period, and considered a Japanese national treasure – Matsumoto Castle
- Step back in time in Takayama and observe the traditional Japanese wooden house still used to this day
- Visit Kenroku-en Garden in Kanazawa, classified as one of Japan’s “three most beautiful landscape gardens”
- Experience the technological marvel that is the Shinkansen Bullet train by travelling to Nagano
- Be awe-struck by one of the world’s largest collections of UNESCO Heritage Sites by getting up close to Kyoto
- Visit Nara Park where over 1,200 wild deer are considered sacred and roam the park
Available for a limited time only!
Rich in vibrant colour, history, tradition and beauty, Japan is a spectacular destination for all kinds of travellers. Whether it’s to hike the mesmerising Alps, eat world class cuisine or soak up the cultural bounties, Japan never fails to surprise and delight. It seamlessly combines old and new world to boast magnificent diversity that you can’t help but fall in love with.
Experience Japan’s very best with this 16 day Discover Japan tour. See Tokyo’s incredible nightlife, take a famous bullet train ride, be awed by Mt Fuji and see the nation’s icon, Matsumoto Castle before heading to the crown jewel of Japan, Kyoto!
Your package includes return international airfares, accommodation, dedicated tour guides, coach transportation, meals, sightseeing and more.
See the What You Get section for more.
As seen on Webjet’s A Taste of Travel:
Tour Excludes: Travel insurance, Visas, Anything which is not mentioned in the itinerary.
To book your Tour:
- Bookings essential
- Once you have purchased your voucher, please complete the following request form: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/bookings
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Must book minimum 65 days prior to departure, whichever is earlier
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- Return economy airfare departing Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Perth with Cathay Pacific (China Southern, Singapore Airlines, Qantas or similar if unavailable)
- Adelaide customers will be flown to either Melbourne or Sydney to meet their international flight on one of the airlines above. A $300 interstate surcharge applies, please purchase the interstate fee from the extras page in addition to your $3999 voucher. We are unable to guarantee which airline you will travel with as flights will be booked subject to promotional fare availability for your travel dates.
- Including minimum 23kg of checked baggage per passenger (actual limit is subject to airline).
- One return airfare is supplied per voucher
- Names cannot be changed once flights have been booked. Once we receive your form and your dates are available, your booking will be completed – no further changes will be possible.
- The airfare remains non-refundable at all times.
- Some flights may depart a day before/after, involve up to 2 transits, stopovers or a substitute airline. Such changes are beyond our control, as availability on flights can vary.
- Once your flights are confirmed and ticketed, flights are non-refundable and non-changeable. Full names (First, Middle & Surname) as per passport must be provided for ticketing.
- Please Note, flight itineraries will not be provided until 30 days prior to departure. If your travel dates are within 30 days of purchase you will be provided with your itinerary within 7 days.
16 day tour – $2,499 per person in addition to the twin share price.
You can purchase you single supplement by clicking here.
Group Size: 10 – 50 people
Children: Minimum age 2 years. Same price as adults.
Triple Share: Not available
Tokyo – Hotel Toyoko Inn Shinagawa Eki Konan Guchi Tennouzu or similar
Matsumoto – Hotel Toyoko Inn Matsumoto Ekimae Hommachi or similar
Takayama – Hotel Garyu no Sato or similar
Kanazawa – Hotel Toyoko Inn Kanazawa Kenrokuen Korimbo or similar
Kyoto – Hotel Mystays Kyoto Shijo or similar
Osaka – Hotel Via Inn Shinsaibashi or similar
Please note: We have chosen central hotels to ensure you can easily experience the Japanese culture. Unlike western hotels, Japanese rooms can seem small in size.
Full Day Tokyo Disneyland – $115 per person
Oiran Show at Roppongi Kaguwa Theater – $89 per person
Fushimi Inari and Sake Brewery Tour – $25 per person
Osaka Aquarium – $40 per person
All optional tours must be pre-purchased prior to departure by clicking here.
Transportation is not included for all optional programs. However, the optional programs are located in the CBD which can be accessed easily.
If you wish to modify the promotional airfare included in your Webjet Exclusives package, the following Flight Variations can be requested:
• Early arrival
• Late departure
• Upgrade to Premium Economy or Business Class where available
• Airline of your choice where available
A $250 per person “breakaway” charge will apply per person plus any applicable fare and tax difference.
In order to obtain a quote for your requested variations, you must purchase your vouchers first and submit your request via the online booking form. On this form will be a section highlighted “Flight Quote Request”. You must complete the mandatory information in this section to be provided with an accurate quote.
Webjet Exclusives are unable to provide our customers with multiple quotes based on their requirements, therefore Webjet Exclusives operate on a ONE (1) QUOTE ONLY basis:
Should you be unsatisfied with the initial quote provided, you can opt to:
1. Travel with the group, as per the tour itinerary and promotional airfare;
2. Take the package as Land Only and receive a refund of the Land Only discount, if available, or;
3. Cancel the vouchers purchased and receive a full refund.
The quote will include instructions on how to make payment and failure to pay by the stipulated time will cause the quote to lapse.
Once flights have been confirmed and ticketed, any voluntary changes made thereafter will incur a change fee plus any fare and tax difference.
Should you choose to vary your arrival date, departure date or airline from the promotional airfare, we are unable to offer the group airport transfer and this will need to be arranged at your own expense.
We are unable to provide additional accommodation for early arrivals or late departures and this will need to be arranged at your own expense.
Once your special request is confirmed, any subsequent changes will incur a fee as per the Fee Schedule in our Terms and Conditions.
- A deposit of $1,000 per person plus any applicable surcharges are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Once your travel dates are booked and confirmed, no cancellations or amendments are permitted and the deposit becomes strictly non-refundable
- Book early to secure your desired date
- Final Payment is due no later than 120 day prior to departure. A final invoice will be emailed to you prior to 120 days.
- 2016 travel dates must be paid in full at the time of purchase.
Travel Insurance: Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Note: If you have not yet selected your dates of travel or submitted your booking form, our 21 Day Money Back Guarantee allows you to claim a full refund within 21 days of your purchase. However, if you have selected your dates and submitted your booking form, your purchase becomes strictly non-refundable even within 21 days of purchase. See our Terms & Conditions for further details.Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.