- Return international airfares with a full service carrier including checked baggage
- All transfers in Japan
- 13 nights’ accommodation including breakfast daily
- Dedicated private coach with air conditioning
- All entrance fees and sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Local English speaking guides throughout
- Be awe-struck by one of the world’s largest collections of UNESCO Heritage Sites in Kyoto
- Visit Nara Park where over 1,200 wild deer are considered sacred and roam the park
- Step back in time in Takayama and observe the traditional Japanese wooden houses still in use today
- Visit one of the 3 great feudal castles of the Edo Period, and considered a Japanese national treasure – Matsumoto Castle
- Marvel at the picture perfect Mt Fuji and the surrounding Hakone area
- Be mesmerised by Tokyo – one of the World’s great cities
Experience this 16 day Best of Japan tour, which includes your return international flights, accommodation, breakfast daily, professional tour guides, in-depth sightseeing and more.
Your adventure starts in the bustling capital of Tokyo, where you will visit popular temples and shrines before snapping up a bargain on the popular Nakamise Shopping strip. Be awe-struck by Mount Fuji, cruise Lake Ashi and be mesmerised by the natural beauty of the Hakone region.
Travel inland to the cultural city of Matsumoto before making your way to Takayama; spending time in the Hida Folk Village. Head to the remote town of Kanazawa and enjoy a colourful city tour. Make the most of your time in Kyoto, visiting a myriad of their infamous temples, shrines, palaces or gardens.
Wander through Nara Park and mingle with the hundreds of deer roaming freely. Your tour will finish in Osaka, visiting one of Japan’s oldest Shitenno-ji Temple. Make the most of some last minute shopping and local Japanese cuisine before you spend your last night in this breath-taking country.
You’ll love every minute of this incredible tour! See the full list of Inclusions here.
How to book:
To book your Tour:
- Within 72 hours of completing your booking request online you will receive an email from our Travel Partner which will include a link to complete their mandatory booking form.
- Our booking form must be completed as per passport details to secure your requested travel date.
- If your requested date of departure is not available, the tour supplier will contact you directly.
- Completion of this booking form will allow the tour supplier to secure air tickets and tour components.
- Voucher valid for 1 person(must purchase 2 vouchers)
- A deposit of $1,219/$1,519/$1,719 per person are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- All peak season surcharges and interstate surcharges (if applicable) are also due at the time of purchase and will be reflected at the checkout stage.
- Final Payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Tour Excludes: Travel insurance, Tipping, Visas and anything which is not mentioned in the itinerary or ‘Optional’
$995 per person in addition to the twin share voucher.
You will be contacted by our Travel Partner after submitting your booking form to pay the single supplement.
Triple Share: Not available
Group Sizes: 2 -30 people
Tokyo: Candeo Hotels Ueno Park or Similar
Matsumoto: Matsumoto Hotel Kagetsu or Similar
Takayama: Route inn Grantia Hida Takayama or Similar
Kanazawa: Daiwa Roynet Hotel Kanazawa or Similar
Kyoto: Urban Hotel Kyoto Nijo Premium or Similar
Please note that hotel rooms in Japan are smaller in sizes compare to other countries
You will be contacted after submitting your booking form to book any optional tours.
For more information see the itinerary.
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.