- Return Qantas flights, plus all transfers within Japan
- 13 nights’ 4-star twin share accommodation, including an overnight stay in a traditional Ryokan
- Delicious breakfast daily, including a welcome and farewell dinner with your group
- Experience a taste of the bullet train from Osaka to Kyoto
- Dedicated air-conditioned coach transportation with English speaking tour guides throughout
- All monument entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Luxury small group tour with a maximum of 20 people
- Be awe-struck by one of the world’s largest collections of UNESCO Heritage Sites in Kyoto
- Visit Nara Park where over 1,200 wild deer are considered sacred and roam the park
- Experience the technological marvel that is the Shinkansen Bullet Train
- Step back in time in Takayama and observe the traditional Japanese wooden house still used to this day
- Travel to Shirakawa, one of the best preserved rural villages in Japan
- Visit one of the 3 great feudal castles of the Edo Period, and considered a Japanese national treasure – Matsumoto Castle
- Marvel at the picture perfect Mt Fuji and the surrounding Hakone area
- Experience all Tokyo has to offer and be mesmerised by one of the World’s great cities
Immerse yourself in the beauty of Japan’s culture with an incredible 15 day Discover Traditional Japan small group tour.
Arrive in stunning Osaka and explore some of its sights including Todaiji Temple and Osaka Castle. Roam through Nara Park and feed the wild deer that call this place home, before boarding the famous Shinkansen Bullet Train to Kyoto. See the UNESCO Heritage Site of Kinkaku-ji, commonly known as the Golden Pavilion, and enjoy a traditional kimono show at the Nishijin Textile Centre.
Visit the World Heritage Site of Nijo Castle, and continue on to the beautiful city of Kanazawa. Take a walk through the Higashi Chayagi district, famous for its traditionally built teahouses, and see the ancient samurai district of Nagamachi. Travel through Shirakawa-go on your way to Takayama, where you will visit the impressive Hida Folk Village and Sanmachi Suji.
Journey to Nagano, before heading towards the stunning city of Matsumoto. End your tour admiring breath-taking Mt Fuji and exploring the buzz and bright lights of Tokyo city.
How to book:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Once booked and confirmed, no cancellations permitted
- Must book at least 90 days prior to departure.
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $1,500 per person are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- Final payment is due 120 days prior to travel and will be collected by our Travel Partner. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free/
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Excludes: Travel insurance, Visas, Personal expenses, Anything not mentioned or “optional” in the itinerary.
- Discover Traditional Japan – $2,725 per person in addition to the twin share price
- Discover Traditional Japan with Hiroshima – $3,075 per person in addition to the twin share price
Payable direct to our Travel Partner at the time of booking.
Group Size: Minimum 10 – maximum 20 people
Children: Minimum age 2 years. Same price as adults.
Triple Share: Not available
Kansai: Star Gate Hotel Kansai Airport or similar
Osaka: RIHGA Royal Hotel Osaka or similar
Kyoto: Daiwa Roynet Hotel Kyoto Ekimae or similar
Kanazawa: ANA Crowne Plaza Kanazawa Hotel or similar
Takayama: Associa Takayama Resort or similar
Matsumoto: Matsumoto Marunouchi Hotel or similar
Kawaguchiko: Fuji Marriott Hotel Lake Yamanaka or similar
Tokyo: Hotel Metropolitan Tokyo Ikebukuro or similar
Horishoma: Crowne Plaza ANA Hiroshima or similar
Please note: Unlike western hotels, Japanese rooms can be small in size, only offer twin bedding or have limited in-room facilities like tea & coffee or satellite TV.
Land Only: Not available
Travel Insurance: Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.