- Return Qantas flights, plus all transfers within Japan
- 13 nights’ 4-star twin share accommodation, including an overnight stay in a traditional Ryokan
- Delicious breakfast daily, including a welcome and farewell dinner with your group
- Experience a taste of the bullet train from Osaka to Kyoto
- Dedicated air-conditioned coach transportation with English speaking tour guides throughout
- All monument entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Luxury small group tour with a maximum of 20 people
- Exclusive offer! Book now and get $100 spending money for your trip when you open an HSBC Everyday Global Account and activate your new Visa Debit Card*. Visit our Promotions page for more detail
- Be awe-struck by one of the world’s largest collections of UNESCO Heritage Sites in Kyoto
- Visit Nara Park where over 1,200 wild deer are considered sacred and roam the park
- Experience the technological marvel that is the Shinkansen Bullet Train
- Step back in time in Takayama and observe the traditional Japanese wooden house still used to this day
- Travel to Shirakawa, one of the best preserved rural villages in Japan
- Visit one of the 3 great feudal castles of the Edo Period, and considered a Japanese national treasure – Matsumoto Castle
- Marvel at the picture perfect Mt Fuji and the surrounding Hakone area
- Experience all Tokyo has to offer and be mesmerised by one of the World’s great cities
Immerse yourself in the beauty of Japan’s culture with an incredible 15 day Discover Traditional Japan small group tour.
Arrive in stunning Osaka and explore some of its sights including Todaiji Temple and Osaka Castle. Roam through Nara Park and feed the wild deer that call this place home, before boarding the famous Shinkansen Bullet Train to Kyoto. See the UNESCO Heritage Site of Kinkaku-ji, commonly known as the Golden Pavilion, and enjoy a traditional kimono show at the Nishijin Textile Centre.
Visit the World Heritage Site of Nijo Castle, and continue on to the beautiful city of Kanazawa. Take a walk through the Higashi Chayagi district, famous for its traditionally built teahouses, and see the ancient samurai district of Nagamachi. Travel through Shirakawa-go on your way to Takayama, where you will visit the impressive Hida Folk Village and Sanmachi Suji.
Journey to Nagano, before heading towards the stunning city of Matsumoto. End your tour admiring breath-taking Mt Fuji and exploring the buzz and bright lights of Tokyo city.
How to book:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Once booked and confirmed, no cancellations permitted
- Must book at least 90 days prior to departure.
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $1,450/$1,550 per person is due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- Final payment is due 120 days prior to travel and will be collected by our Travel Partner. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Excludes: Travel insurance, Visas, Personal expenses, Anything not mentioned or “optional” in the itinerary.
- Discover Traditional Japan – $2,800 per person in addition to the twin share price
- Discover Traditional Japan with Hiroshima – $3,200 per person in addition to the twin share price
Payable direct to our Travel Partner at the time of booking.
Group Size: Minimum 10 – maximum 20 people
Children: Minimum age 2 years. Same price as adults.
Triple Share: Not available
Osaka: Holiday Inn Osaka Namba or similar
Kyoto: Keihan Kyoto Hachijoguchi or similar
Kanazawa: The Square Hotel Kanazawa or similar
Takayama: Hotel Associa Takayama Resort
Matsumoto: Hotel Buena Vista or similar
Mt Fuji: Fuji View Hotel or similar
Tokyo: Sunshine City Prince Hotel or similar
Osaka: Star Gate Hotel Kansai Airport or similar
Hiroshima: Hotel Granvia Hiroshima or similar
Please note: Unlike western hotels, Japanese rooms can be small in size, only offer twin bedding or have limited in-room facilities like tea & coffee or satellite TV.
Tour Only: Not available
Travel Insurance: Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.
$100 spending money offer valid for any Webjet Exclusives tour or resort booking made at www.exclusives.webjet.com.au. Eligible bookings will receive a unique account application link from Webjet Exclusives via email within 72 hours of making a booking. Any HSBC Everyday Global Account applications not made via this link or if the booking is cancelled, the offer will not be fulfilled/paid. One (1) offer will be paid per booking. The offer is a 100 AUD deposit into the newly opened HSBC Everyday Global Accounts and the activated Visa Debit card. The offer may take up to 6 weeks to be fulfilled/paid. Webjet Exclusives reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time. The email address entered at the time of booking will be used as the primary contact. Webjet Exclusives’ standard booking terms and conditions apply. For more information go to www.hsbc.com.au/accounts/offers/everyday-global/webjet/