- Return international airfares with Qantas
- 13 nights superior 3* twin share accommodation throughout
- Breakfast daily, plus a welcome dinner and farewell dinner with your group
- Ride the bullet train from Osaka to Kyoto
- Professional tour guide throughout
- Dedicated air-conditioned coach transportation
- Arrival airport shuttle and departure transfer
- In-depth sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All monument entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Be awe-struck by one of the world’s largest collections of UNESCO Heritage Sites by getting up close to Kyoto
- Visit Nara Park where over 1,200 wild deer are considered sacred and roam the park
- Experience the technological marvel that is the Shinkansen Bullet Train
- Step back in time in Takayama and observe the traditional Japanese wooden house still used to this day
- Travel to Shirakawa, one of the best preserved rural villages in Japan
- Visit one of the 3 great feudal castles of the Edo Period, and considered a Japanese national treasure – Matsumoto Castle
- Marvel at the picture perfect Mt Fuji and the surrounding Hakone area
- Experience all Tokyo has to offer and be mesmerised by one of the World’s great cities
Rich in vibrant colour, history, tradition and beauty, Japan is a spectacular destination for all kinds of travellers. Whether it’s to eat world class cuisine or soak up the cultural bounties, Japan never fails to surprise and delight. It seamlessly combines old and new world to boast magnificent diversity that you can’t help but fall in love with.
Experience Japan’s very best with this 15 day Discover Japan tour.
Explore buzzing Osaka, see the best sights in the crown jewel of Japan, Kyoto, experience Tokyo’s incredible nightlife, take a famous bullet train ride, be awed by Mt Fuji and see the nation’s icon, Matsumoto Castle, plus so much more.
Your package includes return international flights, accommodation, dedicated tour guide, coach transportation, meals, sightseeing and more.
See the Inclusions section for more.
As seen on Webjet’s A Taste of Travel:
How to book:
To book your Tour:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Once booked and confirmed, no cancellations permitted
- Must book at least 90 days prior to departure.
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $499 per person plus any applicable surcharges are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date. We offer a FREE date change policy allowing you to change your departure date any time up until your final payment is made.
- Final Payment is due 60 days after initial deposit. Once this payment is made, no cancellations or amendments are permitted and all prior payments become strictly non-refundable. If you book within 90 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment. Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free/
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Free Date Changes:
- After booking your travel and paying the deposit, you may change your travel date subject to the following terms.
- Changes can only be made up until 60 days after purchase or 90 days prior travel whichever is earlier. After this point, your booking becomes non-changeable and remains strictly non-refundable.
- Any change is subject to availability
- To request a date change, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your existing booking details and your requested travel date
- If you choose to change your travel date, you will be requested to complete another booking form. Please ensure you include all preferences and special requests, as prior submissions will not be considered in finalising your booking.
Excludes: Travel insurance, Visas, Personal expenses, Anything not mentioned or “optional” in the itinerary.
- 15 day tour – $1,699 per person in addition to the twin share price. Please purchase your twin share voucher first. You can then purchase your single supplement by clicking here.
Group Size: 10 – 40 people
Children: Minimum age 2 years. Same price as adults.
Triple Share: Not available
Osaka: Hotel Plaza Osaka or similar
Kyoto: Kyoto Plaza Hotel or similar
Kanazawa: Hotel Route-Inn Kanazawa Ekimae or similar
Takayama: Washington Hotel Plaza Takayama or similar
Matsumoto: Dormy Inn Matsumoto or similar
Mt Fuji: Hotel Alexander Royal Resort Yamanakako or similar
Tokyo: Apa Hotel Asakusa or similar
Please note: Unlike western hotels, Japanese rooms can be small in size, only offer twin bedding or have limited in-room facilities like tea & coffee or satellite TV.
Land Only: To purchase this deal land only (no flights) please click here
Please note: transfers will not be included for land only
Travel Insurance: Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.