- Return Qantas flights, with 15kg checked in baggage
- 13 nights superior, 3-star twin share accommodation
- Breakfast daily, plus a welcome and farewell dinner
- Bullet train travel from Osaka to Kyoto
- Dedicated air-conditioned coach transportation with English speaking tour guides throughout
- Arrival airport shuttle and departure transfer
- All monument entrance fees as per the itinerary
- 2020 travel dates available!
- Be awe-struck by one of the world’s largest collections of UNESCO Heritage Sites in Kyoto
- Visit Nara Park where over 1,200 wild deer are considered sacred and roam the park
- Experience the technological marvel that is the Shinkansen Bullet Train
- Step back in time in Takayama and observe the traditional Japanese wooden house still used to this day
- Travel to Shirakawa, one of the best preserved rural villages in Japan
- Visit one of the 3 great feudal castles of the Edo Period, and considered a Japanese national treasure – Matsumoto Castle
- Marvel at the picture perfect Mt Fuji and the surrounding Hakone area
- Experience all Tokyo has to offer and be mesmerised by one of the World’s great cities
Touch down in Osaka and venture across the moat to see the city’s castle. Travel by bullet train to Kyoto, Japan’s former capital city, and weave between temples, shrines, palaces and gardens. Lucky travellers may even spot a geisha. Get caught up in the fast pace, neon flights and bright streets of Tokyo.
Admire the lofty, snow-capped peak of Mt. Fuji and be treated to breath-taking views of the surrounding landscape. See heritage samurai residences, traditional Japanese villages, and historic town districts. Take in some of Japanese’s most famous castles in Matusmoto and look out for the freely roaming deer in Nara Park.
The 15 day Discover Japan may also be extended to 17 days, so to include a journey to Hiroshima.
As seen on Webjet’s A Taste of Travel:
How to book:
To book your Tour:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Once booked and confirmed, no cancellations permitted
- Must book at least 90 days prior to departure.
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $1,550/$1,630 per person are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- Final payment is due 120 days prior to travel and will be collected by our Travel Partner. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Excludes: Travel insurance, Visas, Personal expenses, Anything not mentioned or “optional” in the itinerary.
- Discover Japan – $1,750 per person in addition to the twin share price
- Discovery Japan with Hiroshima – $1,950 per person in addition to the twin share price
Payable direct to our Travel Partner at the time of booking.
Group Size: 10 – 40 people
Children: Minimum age 2 years. Same price as adults.
Triple Share: Not available
Osaka: Hotel Plaza Osaka or similar
Kyoto: Kyoto Plaza Hotel or similar
Kanazawa: Hotel Route-Inn Kanazawa Ekimae or similar
Takayama: Washington Hotel Plaza Takayama or similar
Matsumoto: Dormy Inn Matsumoto or similar
Mt Fuji: Hotel Alexander Yamanakako or similar
Tokyo: Apa Hotel Asakusa or similar
Osaka: Izumisano Centre Hotel or similar
Horishoma: Hotel New Hiroden or similar
Please note: Unlike western hotels, Japanese rooms can be small in size, only offer twin bedding or have limited in-room facilities like tea & coffee or satellite TV.
Land Only: Not available
Travel Insurance: Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.