- Return international airfares with a full service airline including checked baggage
- 11 nights twin share accommodation
- All transfers in South Korea and Japan
- Breakfast daily plus 5 lunches and 2 dinners
- Ride the bullet train from Kyoto to Shizuoka
- Professional tour guide and experienced local guides throughout
- Dedicated air-conditioned coach transportation
- In-depth sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All monument entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Hiroshima extension available
- 2020 travel dates available!
- Exclusive offer! Book now and get $100 spending money for your trip when you open an HSBC Everyday Global Account and activate your new Visa Debit Card*. Visit our Promotions page for more detail
- Be awe-struck by one of the world’s largest collections of UNESCO Heritage Sites in Kyoto
- Marvel at the picture perfect Mt Fuji
- Visit Nara Park where over 1,200 wild deer are considered sacred and roam the park
- Experience all Tokyo has to offer and be mesmerised by one of the World’s great cities
- Explore the ancient capital of the Silla Kingdom, Gyeongju
- Gaze into North Korean territory at the Demilitarised Zone
- Experience the serenity of Seokguram Grotto – UNESCO World Heritage site
You’ll be intrigued by Japan and South Korea’s fascinating history and marvellous sights; places that never stop evolving can never be dull. Experience it all for yourself with a 14 day South Korea and Japan tour.
South Korea is fiercely proud of its age-old culture and seamlessly combines this with a modern way of life to delight and inspire travellers both young and old. Discover the buzzing city of Seoul, explore the ancient capital of the Silla Kingdom, Gyeongju and experience the serenity of Seokguram Grotto, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Travel from Osaka and choose to extend to visit the moving city of Hiroshima to commemorate the victims of the atomic bomb used in WWII with a visit to the Peace Memorial Park.
See brilliant landmarks including Todaiji Temple, Nara Park and the Golden Pavilion. Enjoy a spectacular view of Mt Fuji, ride on the bullet train to Shizuoka, explore buzzing Tokyo and be mesmerised by the Cherry Blossom season if you travel between March and April.
This tour includes return international flights, accommodation, breakfast daily, private coach transportation, in-depth sightseeing, tour guides and more.
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Once booked and confirmed, no cancellations permitted
- Must book at least 90 days prior to departure.
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $1,250/$1,300 per person are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- Final Payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Excludes: Travel insurance, Visas, Personal expenses, Anything not mentioned or “optional” in the itinerary.
- 14 day South Korea and Japan – $1,750 per person in addition to the twin share price
- 16 day South Korea and Japan with Hiroshima – $1,950 per person in addition to the twin share price
Payable direct to our Travel Partner at the time of booking.
Group Size: 10 – 45 people
Children: Minimum age 2 years. Same price as adults.
Triple Share: Not available
Seoul: Ramada or similar
Seoraksan: Speedium Resort & Hotel or similar
Daegu: Queen Vell or similar
Gyeongju: Hanwha Resort or similar
Seoul: Ramada or similar
Osaka: Plaza Hotel Osaka or similar
Kyoto: Apa Hotel Kyoto Ekimae or similar
Shizuoka: Hotel Crown Palais Hamamatsu
Tokyo: Tobu Hotel Levant Tokyo or similar
Osaka: Izumisano Centre Hotel or similar
Horishoma: Hotel New Hiroden or similar
Please note: Unlike western hotels, Japanese rooms can be small in size, only offer twin bedding or have limited in-room facilities like tea & coffee or satellite TV.
Land Only: Not available
Travel Insurance: Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.
$100 spending money offer valid for any Webjet Exclusives tour or resort booking made at www.exclusives.webjet.com.au. Eligible bookings will receive a unique account application link from Webjet Exclusives via email within 72 hours of making a booking. Any HSBC Everyday Global Account applications not made via this link or if the booking is cancelled, the offer will not be fulfilled/paid. One (1) offer will be paid per booking. The offer is a 100 AUD deposit into the newly opened HSBC Everyday Global Accounts and the activated Visa Debit card. The offer may take up to 6 weeks to be fulfilled/paid. Webjet Exclusives reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time. The email address entered at the time of booking will be used as the primary contact. Webjet Exclusives’ standard booking terms and conditions apply. For more information go to www.hsbc.com.au/accounts/offers/everyday-global/webjet/