- Return international airfares with a full service airline, including 15kgs checked luggage
- Internal flights from Tokyo to Taipei plus all transfers
- 11 nights superior twin share accommodation throughout
- Breakfast daily
- Professional English speaking local tour guides throughout
- Dedicated air-conditioned coach transportation
- In-depth sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All monument entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Ride the bullet train from Kyoto to Shizuoka
16 Day Itinerary:
- Includes all of the above, plus;
- 2 nights additional accommodation
- Hiroshima and Himeji including sightseeing
- Visit Nara Park where over 1,200 wild deer are considered sacred and roam the park
- Be awe-struck by one of the world’s largest collections of UNESCO Heritage Sites in Kyoto
- Marvel at the picture perfect Mt Fuji and the surrounding Hakone area
- Experience all Tokyo has to offer and be mesmerised by one of the World’s great cities
- Immerse yourself in the modern metropolis of Taipei
- Visit the picturesque Taroko Gorge and Sun Moon Lake
With stunning landscapes around every corner, cultural bounties at your fingertips and endless sights to see, Japan’s Golden Route and Taiwan tour will leave you wanting more.
Travel from Osaka and choose to extend to visit the moving city of Hiroshima to commemorate the victims of the atomic bomb used in WWII with a visit to the Peace Memorial Park. See brilliant landmarks including Osaka Castle, Nara Park and the Kyoto Imperial Palace. Enjoy a spectacular view of Mt Fuji, ride on the bullet train, explore buzzing Tokyo.
Experience the best that Taiwan has to offer by visiting sites such as, Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall, Taroko National Park, Chikan Tower and Dragon & Tiger Pagoda.
Take a scenic mountain drive West across the island towards Sun Moon Lake, which is largest body of water in Taiwan. The name originates from the unique terrain that looks like a sun on the east side of the lake and a crescent moon on the west.
Your package includes return international flights, accommodation, in-depth sightseeing, professional tour guides, and more.
How To Book:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Must book minimum 65 days prior to departure
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $1,300/$1,260 per person are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- Final payment is due 120 days prior to travel and will be collected by our Travel Partner. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free/
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned or ‘optional’ in the itinerary
Documentation will be provided after final payment is complete and within 7 to 14 days of travel, including E-Ticket instructions, hotel confirmation, itinerary extension & optional tour confirmation (where applicable) and destination travel tips.
14 day tour – $1,750 per person in addition to the twin share price. Payable direct at the time of booking to our Travel Partner
16 day tour – $1,950 per person in addition to the twin share price. Payable direct at the time of booking to our Travel Partner
Group Size: 10 – 45
Triple Share: Not available
The accommodation listed below may be subject to change but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed.
Taipei: Royal Inn Linsen or similar
Taroko: Leader village or similar
Sun Moon Lake: Lea Lea Garden Hotel or similar
Tainan: JJW Hotel or similar
Kaohsiung: Howard Kaohsiung or similar
Kansai: Izumisano Centre Hotel or similar (16 Day only)
Hiroshima: Hotel New Hiroden or similar (16 Day only)
Osaka: Hotel Plaza Osaka or similar
Kyoto: Apa Hotel Kyoto Ekimae or similar
Shizuoka: Hotel Crown Palais Hamamatsu or similar
Tokyo: Tobu Hotle Levant Tokyo or similar
Please note that hotel rooms in Japan are smaller in sizes compare to other countries
Child Price: Same price as adults – Minimum age 2 years
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Travel Insurance: Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.