- Return international airfares with a full service airline, including 23kgs checked luggage
- Hassle free airport transfers
- 8 nights accommodation including one night a traditional Japanese Onsen Ryokan
- Breakfast daily, plus 1 lunch and 6 dinners dinner
- Professional tour guide throughout
- Small group tour of maximum 20 people
- Dedicated air-conditioned coach transportation
- In-depth sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All monument entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Tipping and gratuities
- Travel along the stunning Kurobe Alpine Route
- Experience Nikko, an ancient town surrounded by deciduous cedar trees and majestic waterfalls
- Be astounded by the natural scenery of Lake Chuzenji
- Travel to the famous Jigoku Valley Monkey Park, where you can see wild snow monkeys
- Visit the Zenkou Temple, one of the largest Buddhist temples in Japan
- Discover traditional local cuisine as you wander Osaka
- Be awed by the views of Umeda Skygarden overlooking Osaka
Experience Japan’s mesmerising beauty with this 11 day Authentic Japan tour package.
Experience Nikko, an ancient town surrounded by deciduous cedar trees and majestic waterfalls and be astounded by the natural scenery of Lake Chuzenji. Travel to the famous Jigoku Valley Monkey Park, where you can see wild snow monkeys bathe in hot springs all year round.
Visit the Zenkou Temple, one of the largest Buddhist temples in Japan with an astounding history that spans over 1,400 years. Experience a drive along the amazing Kurobe Alpine Route, passing through Mt Tateyama. Renowned for its dynamic scenery depending on the time of year, witness lush mountainsides, incredible snow walls or a blend of stunning orange and yellow Autumn leaves. Wander through the streets of Higashi Chaya and see gassho-zukuri farmhouses in Shirakawago.
Find some traditional, local cuisine as you wander Osaka, Japan’s second largest metropolitan area, visit the stunning Nagoya Castle, admire Fushimi Inari Shrine and be awed by the views of Umeda Skygarden overlooking Osaka.
This tour package includes return international flights, accommodation, breakfast daily, private coach transportation, in-depth sightseeing, tour guides and more.
See the Inclusions section for more.
How to book:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Once booked and confirmed, no cancellations permitted
- Must book at least 90 days prior to departure.
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $1,190/$1,550 per person are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- Final Payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free/
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Excludes: Travel insurance, Visas, Personal expenses, Anything not mentioned or “optional” in the itinerary.
Single Supplement: Authentic Japan – $2,000 per person in addition to the twin share price
Payable direct to our Travel Partner at the time of booking.
Group Size: 10 – 40 people
Children: Minimum age 2 years. Same price as adults.
Triple Share: Not available
Tokyo – Marroad International Hotel Narita or similar
Kinugawa Onsen – Kinugawa Onsen Hotel (tatami bedding) or similar
Nagano – Matsushiro Royal Hotel or similar
Hakuba – Hotel Oak Forest or similar
Tonami – Tonami Royal Hotel or similar
Takayama – Route Inn Grantia Hida Takayama Hotel or similar
Nagoya – Nagoya Strings Hotel or similar
Osaka – Kansai Airport Washington Hotel or similar
Please note: Unlike western hotels, Japanese rooms can be small in size, only offer twin bedding or have limited in-room facilities like tea & coffee or satellite TV.
Land Only: Not available
Travel Insurance: Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.