10 day itinerary:
- Return international airfare with a full service carrier including checked baggage
- All transfers within Japan
- 7 nights’ accommodation on a twin share basis including breakfast daily
- 2 lunches and 2 dinners
- In-depth sightseeing
- Dedicated private coach with air conditioning
- Professional English speaking tour guides
- Exclusive offer! Book now and get $100 spending money for your trip when you open an HSBC Everyday Global Account and activate your new Visa Debit Card*. Visit our Promotions page for more detail
15 day extension itinerary:
- All of the above plus;
- 5 extra nights accommodation
- 3 extra lunches and 2 extra dinners
- Tour the gorgeous city of Tokyo and visit the Tokyo Tower, Imperial Palace, Sensoji Temple and more.
- Take a trip to the Fujisan World Heritage Centre and learn about the history and culture of Mt Fuji.
- Enjoy a visit to Asahi Breweries and view the beer production process from start to finish – don’t forget to have a taste while you’re at it!
- Feed the incredible roaming wild deer in Nara Park
Fall in love with the beauty of Japan with an incredible 10 day Japan Panorama tour.
Begin your journey in the heart of Tokyo. Wander through the famous Nakamise shopping street, visit the incredible Imperial Palace and see the Sensoji Temple, before making your way to Hakone. Taste your way through a tour of Asahi Breweries in Kanagawa and watch the entire process from start to finish. Visit the Owakudani volacano and enjoy an uninterrupted view of Mt Fuji.
Roam the small scenic village of Oshino Hakkai, made up of eight ponds that are filled with melted snow from Mt Fuji. Take a sip of authentic Japanese green tea in Kakegawa, before continuing on to the ancient city of Kyoto. See the famous Kiyomizu Temple and explore the stunning shopping district, picking up souvenirs and Japanese ceramics along the way.
Arrive in breath-taking Osaka and enjoy a traditional Kimono show at the Nishijin Textile Gallery. Feed the roaming wild deer in Nara Park, Nara, before ending your tour exploring the magical Osaka Castle.
Your package includes return flights, accommodation, in-depth sightseeing and more.
See all Inclusions here.
How to book:
- Within 72 hours of completing your booking request online you will receive an email from our Travel Partner which will include a link to complete their mandatory booking form.
- The booking form must be completed including your passport details within one week to secure your requested travel date.
- If your requested date of departure is not available, the tour supplier will contact you directly.
- Completion of this booking form will allow the tour supplier to secure air tickets and tour components.
- Voucher valid for 1 person(must purchase 2 vouchers)
- A deposit of $999/$1,199 per person are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- Final Payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Tour Excludes: Travel insurance, Tipping, Visas and anything which is not mentioned in the itinerary or ‘Optional’
10 day tour: $960 per person in addition to the twin share voucher.
15 day tour: $1440 per person in addition to the twin share voucher.
Payable direct to our Travel Partner upon confirming your booking
Triple Share: Not available
Group Sizes: 10 -40 people
Tokyo Airport: Narita Mystay Hotel or similar
Tokyo: Sunshine Prince Hotel Ikebukuro or similar
Hakone: Motosu View Hotel or similar
Toyohashi: Toyohashi Loisir Hotel or similar
Osaka: Miyako Hotel Sheraton or similar
Osaka Airport: Stargate Hotel Kainsai or similar
Okayama: Okayama Mitsui Garden Hotel
Hiroshima: Hiroshima Mitsui Garden Hotel
Please note that hotel rooms in Japan are smaller in sizes compare to other countries
You will be contacted after submitting your booking form to book any optional tours.
For more information see the itinerary.
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.
$100 spending money offer valid for any Webjet Exclusives tour or resort booking made at www.exclusives.webjet.com.au. Eligible bookings will receive a unique account application link from Webjet Exclusives via email within 72 hours of making a booking. Any HSBC Everyday Global Account applications not made via this link or if the booking is cancelled, the offer will not be fulfilled/paid. One (1) offer will be paid per booking. The offer is a 100 AUD deposit into the newly opened HSBC Everyday Global Accounts and the activated Visa Debit card. The offer may take up to 6 weeks to be fulfilled/paid. Webjet Exclusives reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time. The email address entered at the time of booking will be used as the primary contact. Webjet Exclusives’ standard booking terms and conditions apply. For more information go to www.hsbc.com.au/accounts/offers/everyday-global/webjet/