Short on time but want to see as much of Japan as possible? This 10 day Highlights of Japan is for you, including your return international flights, accommodation, breakfast daily, professional tour guides, in-depth sightseeing and more.
Arrive into the bustling capital of Tokyo and spend a full day exploring the major highlights of this city such as, Asakura Temple – Sensoji, Nakamise Shopping Street and Imperial Palace Plaza. Be awe-struck by Mount Fuji and the natural beauty of the Hakone region. Travel by train to Osaka and head to the Umeda Sky Building Floating Garden Observatory.
Explore the Todaiji Temple, Nara Deer Park and Kasuga Taisha Shrine in Nara. Make the most of your time in the Dotombori & Shinsaibashi Shopping District in Osaka and enjoy the last of the delicious Japanese cuisine before spending your last evening in Japan.
See the full list of Inclusions of this incredible tour here.
Day 1: Australia – – Tokyo
Depart Australia today on your overnight flight to Tokyo.
Please note: some flights might depart 1 day later.
Day 2: Tokyo
Welcome to Japan! Japan’s bustling capital, mixes the ultramodern and the traditional, from neon lit skyscrapers and anime shops to cherry trees and temples. Upon arrival, you will be met and transferred to your Tokyo hotel for check-in.
Day 3: Tokyo (B,L)
After breakfast, you will spend your full day exploring the major highlights of Tokyo city such as: Asakura Temple – Sensoji, Nakamise shopping Arcade, Imperial Palace Plaza. Lunch is served at the local restaurant. In the afternoon, continue visiting Tokyo Tower, Ginza District, Odaiba area and then drive back to your hotel for overnight.
Day 4: Tokyo
Free day of leisure to explore Tokyo at your own pace.
Day 5: Tokyo – Mt. Fuji (B,D)
After breakfast, we will meet and transfer to the Pirate Ship on Lake Ashi and then Hakone Ropeway, Owakudani Valley.
Day 6: Tokyo – – Osaka (B)
After breakfast, we will go to Fuji 5th station and board on Mishima train and head to Shin-Osaka (by Shinkansen Hikari No. 473). We then drive to Umeda Sky Building Floating Garden Observatory. In the late afternoon, we drive to the hotel for check in.
Day 7: Osaka (B)
Free day of leisure to explore Osaka at your own pace.
Day 8: Osaka – Nara – Osaka (B,L)
After breakfast, our tour guide will meet you at your hotel lobby and head to Nara to explore sight such as: Todaiji Temple, Nara Deer Park, Kasuga Taisha Shrine. Lunch is served at the local restaurant. In the afternoon, continue exploring Osaka Castle, and spend your time at Dotombori & Shinsaibashi Shopping District. In the late afternoon, we return to your hotel for relaxing and overnight at hotel in Osaka.
Day 9: Osaka –– Australia (B)
Today you are free at leisure until we depart for the airport for your flight home.
Day 10: Australia
Arrive home today.
- Return international airfares with a full service carrier including checked baggage
- All transfers in Japan
- 7 nights’ accommodation including breakfast daily
- Experience the bullet train from Tokyo to Osaka
- Dedicated private coach with air conditioning
- In-depth sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All entrance fees and sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Local English speaking guides throughout
- Immerse yourself in Tokyo, one of the worlds greatest cities
- Experience the bullet train from Tokyo to Osaka
- Marvel at the picture perfect Mt Fuji and the surrounding Hakone area
- Visit Osaka Castle, one of Japan’s most famous landmarks
How to book:
To book your Tour:
- Within 72 hours of completing your booking request online you will receive an email from our Travel Partner which will include a link to complete their mandatory booking form.
- Our Travel partners booking form must be completed to secure your requested travel date.
- If your requested date of departure is not available, the tour supplier will contact you directly.
- Completion of this booking form will allow the tour supplier to secure air tickets and tour components.
- Voucher valid for 1 person(must purchase 2 vouchers)
- A deposit of $1,039/$1,339/$1,539 per person are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- All peak season surcharges and interstate surcharges (if applicable) are also due at the time of purchase and will be reflected at the checkout stage.
- Final Payment is due 120 days prior to travel and will be collected by our Travel Partner. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free/
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment
Tour Excludes: Travel insurance, Tipping, Visas and anything which is not mentioned in the itinerary or ‘Optional’
$565 per person in addition to the twin share voucher.
You will be contacted by our Travel Partner after submitting your booking form to pay the single supplement.
Triple Share: Not available
Group Sizes: 4 -30 people
Tokyo: Candeo Hotels Ueno Park or Similar
Mt. Fuji: Jirangonno Fuji no Yakata or Similar
Osaka: Hotel Sunroute Osaka Namba or Similar
Please note that hotel rooms in Japan are smaller in sizes compare to other countries
You will be contacted after submitting your booking form to book any optional tours.
For more information see the itinerary.
Tipping: tips and gratuities are not included in the package and are at your own discretion (as a guide, approx. AUD $5-$10 per person, per day as per the industry standard). While not compulsory on your trip, tips can make a big difference to locals employed in the tourism industry.
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.
* Departures in October and November incur a peak season surcharge of $300 per person.
** Departures in January incur a peak season surcharge of $400 per person.
Bookings not accepted when within 65 days of departure
Availability on Departure Dates listed in Fine Print is subject to change. Live availability is shown on the availability calendar after clicking on the BUY NOW button
- Return economy airfare with Thai Airways, Cathay Pacific Airlines, Qantas Airlines or similar.
- Including a minimum of 1 x checked bag up to 30kg per passenger.
- One return airfare is supplied per voucher.
- Names cannot be changed once flights have been booked. Once we receive your form and your dates are available, your booking will be completed – no further changes will be possible.
- The airfare remains non-refundable at all times.
- Some flights may depart a day before the itinerary and involve up to 2 transits. These changes are beyond our control and are subject to availability and airline schedule changes.
- Full names (First, Middle & Surname) as per passport must be provided for ticketing. Passport Details are also required at time of booking in order to confirm your flights.
- Once your flights are confirmed and ticketed, flights are non-refundable and non-changeable.
- Flight itineraries will not be provided until 30 days prior to departure, along with final documentation.
- All flights have been booked to meet minimum connection times as per airline policy and fare rules.
Arriving early/Extending your trip: $220 per person (subject to availability and applicable fare difference). If you wish to alter or extend your trip, please purchase your voucher first and submit a request on your booking form. We will then provide quotations for any alternations or extensions. Should you wish to proceed any additional charges will be collected. However if you are unhappy with the options a full refund of the voucher will be provided. This fee does not include accommodation