- Daily breakfast and 3 scrumptious dinners
- 11 nights’ twin share accommodation
- Get from A to B in style and comfort
- An experienced Trip Manager & Driver team
- Air-conditioned coach with WiFi
- No Regrets Inclusions – the greatest bits of everywhere we dock are included as standard
- Special access Rome Sightseeing Tour
- Enjoy a glass of Prosecco overlooking the Bay of Naples
- Day trip to the Isle of Capri
- Free Time add-ons to DIY your adventure
- 18-35 year olds
- Operated by Contiki
- Option to upgrade to 14 days with return Emirates flights
Flight inclusive package:
Receive all of the above PLUS:
- Return international economy airfares with Emirates, including 30kg checked baggage
- Arrive early or extend your stay fee-free with Flexi Flights
- Early Bird discount included in price if booked before 17 January 2019
- Special access Rome sightseeing coach tour
- See the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, Piazza Venezia, The Vatican, Trevi Fountain, Pantheon and Piazza Navona
- Locally guided tour of the Sistine Chapel, St Peter’s Basilica, and the art of the Vatican museum
- Enjoy a scenic drive along the Sorrento coast
- See Me Vesuvius
- Day trip by boat to the Isle of Capri
- Discover the Secrets of Michelangelo’s Florence – see the Ponte Vecchio, the Medici Palace and much more on our locally guided walking tour of Florence
If you’ve ever wanted to eat pizza and pasta until your hearts content, you’ve come to the right place. Say Ciao to Italy as you embark on this 14 day Simply Italy tour.
Hit the streets of Rome and discover the Trevi Fountain and Piazza Navona, before stopping for an espresso or two at one of the local cafes. Take a stroll past the Vatican, view the famous painting of two fingers touching in the Sistine Chapel, before heading off to watch the sunset by the seaside in Sorrento.
Wander the gorgeous island of Capri and take a whole lot of those Insta worthy pics that we’re sure will make all your followers jealous. Next stop, Pompeii. Step back in time to 79AD, and see the site that was destroyed by the eruption of Mt Vesuvius.
Start your Tuscan love affair in the city of Florence and explore this beautiful place with a gelato in hand. Journey to the romantic town of fair Verona, a place that will have you reciting those famous Romeo and Juliet lines. Cruise through the canals of Venice, before strutting your stuff in the fashion capital of Milan. Fall in love with the glamorous Cinque Terre and end your fabulous tour having a go at perfecting that #AwkwardLean photo in Pisa.
How To Book:
To book your Tour:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Once booked and confirmed, no cancellations permitted
- Must book by the 65 days prior to departure
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
Excludes: Flights (must purchase flight inclusive package), Travel insurance, Visas, Personal expenses, Anything not mentioned or “optional” or “own account” in the itinerary.
Single Supplement: $949 per person in addition to 1 x twin share voucher
You can purchase your single supplement by clicking here
Triple Share: Not available
Group Sizes: 35 -52 travellers max.
You’ll be snoozing in twin share rooms in homely Italian hotels. if you prefer to sleep alone you can splash a bit more cash on a single share upgrade.
Free Time Add Ons:
Private Capri Cruise (summer only) – €27 per person
Bay of Naples Feast – €37 per person
Locally guided walking tour including Ana Capri (winter only) – €29 per person
Pompeii guided walking tour– €24.50 per person
Group Photo – €12 per person
Tuscan evening – €42 per person
Space Electronic Disco €16 per person
Evening passegiata of Venice €26 per person
Burano Island Cruise and Dinner €50 per person
Lake Cruise €9.50 per person
Gondola Ride €23 per person
Dinner La Dolce Vita €40.50 per person
Rome of the Emperors & Gladiators – €31 per person
Please note that optional excursions can only be purchased while on-tour.
Land Only: Please select the land only option (no flights included)
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.