- Return international airfares with a full service airline, including 23kgs checked luggage
- Return airport transfers
- 6 nights’ accommodation on a twin share basis in the hotel standard of your choice!
- Breakfast daily
- Welcome dinner to get to know your group
- Dedicated air-conditioned coach transportation
- The services of a professional English speaking Webjet tour guide throughout
- All monument entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Unique included experiences:
- Rickshaw ride in streets of Old Delhi
- Rickshaw ride in the Pink City, Jaipur
- Jeep ride to the Amber Fort
- Explore in and around the grounds of the Taj Mahal as the sun rises
- View the Red Fort, Qutab Minar and sacred Raj Ghat of Delhi
- Be captivated by the ‘Pink City’ Jaipur, dominated by the City Palace and grandeur of the Amber Fort
Enhance your journey further with one of the following extensions:
Steeped in tradition, culture, heritage and beauty, India is a thought-provoking country that once seen, is never forgotten.
A breath-taking mix of northern mountains to sun-stained beaches in the south, India’s many landscapes are utterly enthralling.
See the very best of India with a 8 day Golden Triangle tour from Delhi. Enter the mind-blowing Taj Mahal, see the memorable Amber Fort and learn the history of the City Palace. Unearth India’s spirituality on this unforgettable tour through India’s most renowned, mesmerising and intriguing locations.
Your package includes return international airfares, all accommodation, dedicated tour guide, sightseeing and more!
See the Inclusions section for more.
How To Book:
To book your Tour:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Must book minimum 65 days prior to departure
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
Documentation will be provided after final payment is complete and before 30 days of travel, including E-Ticket instructions, hotel confirmation, itinerary extension & optional tour confirmation (where applicable) and destination travel tips.
8 day tour Standard Accommodation – $299 per person in addition to the twin share price
8 day tour Superior Accommodation – $599 per person in addition to the twin share price
Please purchase your twin share vouchers and then purchase your single supplement. You can purchase your single supplement by clicking here
Minimum age of 2 years old.
Children: Same price as adults
Group Size: 2 – 10 people
Triple Share: Not available.
Interaction followed by Dinner with Indian Family – $99 per person (approx)
Please refer to the itinerary for more information
All optional tours are bookable and payable direct with your Tour Guide on tour in foreign currency only (AUD or USD). For legal reasons, our guides are not able to accept payment in local currency (INR) unless you have an “encashment certificate”.
Customers can also pay with Credit Card, however need to present a copy of their passport along with a copy of the front and back of their Credit Card.
Optional tours are subject to minimum numbers.
Prices quoted in Fine Print are in AUD and are an approximate only.
Please ensure you bring along a photocopy of your Visa and Passport to present to your Tour Guide upon purchase.
Goa Extension – post tour extension
Varanasi Extension – post tour extension
Kerela Extension – post tour extension
Corbett National Park – pre tour extension
Any Extensions purchased after your initial booking must be emailed to email@example.com to ensure your booking is correctly updated.
Extensions requested after the 2nd Instalment due date are subject to availability and may incur surcharges.
Should you choose to extend your itinerary, note that groups sizes vary and may not be with the same group as the main package, unless specifically requested. Extensions are not fully escorted but still include drivers and guided sightseeing.
Extensions requested within 60 days of travel cannot be accepted.
You can purchase your tour extension after you click ‘Buy Now’ or by clicking here
Coach Transportation: Where group sizes are not sufficient to use a full-sized coach, we reserve the right to use a smaller coach on the same level of comfort.
The accommodation listed below may be subject to change, but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed
Delhi – Good Times or similar
Jaipur – Lalit Traveller or similar
Agra – Amar or similar
Delhi – Hans Plaza or similar
Jaipur – The Lalit or similar
Agra – Clarks Shiraz or similar
- A deposit of $199 per person plus any applicable surcharges are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- 2nd Instalment: $1,000 per person is due at 210 days prior to your travel date. Once this payment is made, no cancellations or amendments are permitted and all prior payments become strictly non-refundable. If you book within 210 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days.
- 3rd Instalment: Final payment is due 90 days prior to your travel date. If you book within 90 days of travel, you will be sent a final invoice within 7 days,
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable
At the start of your tour:
Through our experience we have found that our travellers are often confused, frustrated or embarrassed about tipping, especially if they are unsure of the correct etiquette in the country they are visiting. To overcome this, we have established an on-tour ‘Tipping Kitty’. Upon meeting your tour guide, they will discuss the idea of having a group pooled kitty, where everyone contributes an equal share. This is to cover small tips made along the way to local services such as porters, railway station assistants (if applicable), restaurants (included meals only), toilet stops, tips to shoe keepers during temple and monument visit. Your guide will collect this amount at the start of your tour and tip the intended recipient’s on your behalf allowing you to enjoy your experience more freely.
The amount to budget for on this trip for the kitty is: INR 800 per person
Please note that this doesn’t cover a tip for your tour leader & driver.
Towards the end of your tour:
If you have enjoyed the knowledge, service and expertise of your tour guide and driver a tip (while not compulsory) is appropriate towards the end of your tour. While it may not be customary in Australia, tipping is entrenched into many cultures especially within the tourism industry globally. It helps reward and inspire excellent service. The following is provided to assist our guests, but we leave the decision to provide a gratuity entirely at their discretion:
The group leader: Our past guests have left gratuities based on their overall service of INR 1750 per person for the full tour
The driver & assistant: Our past guests have left gratuities based on their overall service of INR 720 per person for the full tour
Gratuities aren’t compulsory on your trip, but they can make a big difference to locals employed in the tourism industry. Your guide will hand around two envelopes towards the end of the tour (1 Tour Guide and 1 Driver envelope) to make the process as easy as possible.
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned or ‘optional’ in the itinerary
Exchanging Money: When exchanging Australian dollars into Indian Rupees or withdrawing funds from an ATM while in India, always retain the transaction receipt. You may be required to present the receipt as proof of withdrawal if purchasing items with cash.
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.