6 February 2018
11 February 2018
18 February 2018
4 March 2018
11 March 2018
10 April 2018
24 April 2018
8 May 2018
22 May 2018
19 June 2018
17 July 2018
14 August 2018
28 August 2018
11 September 2018
25 September 2018
9 October 2018
23 October 2018
6 November 2018
20 November 2018
Surcharges may apply to some dates, please see the availability calendar for more details
Bookings not accepted when within 65 days of departure
Availability on Departure Dates listed in Fine Print is subject to change. Live availability is shown on the availability calendar after clicking on the BUY NOW button
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned or ‘optional’ in the itinerary
- Return economy airfare departing Sydney, Melbourne with China Southern (Air India, Singapore Airlines, Malaysia Airlines or similar if China Southern is unavailable)
- Perth or Brisbane – Return economy airfare with China Southern (Malaysia Airlines, Singapore Airlines or similar if unavailable)
- Adelaide – Return economy airfare with Singapore Airlines (Malaysia Airlines or similar if Singapore Airlines is unavailable). A $250 interstate surcharge applies per person, please purchase the interstate fee after you click ‘Buy Now’ or by clicking here in addition to your 8 Day voucher. We are unable to guarantee which airline you will travel with as flights will be booked subject to promotional fare availability for your travel dates.
- Customers wishing to choose their preferred airline – please purchase your voucher first and request your preferred airline in the ‘special requests’ field when submitting your booking form. Webjet Exclusives will then advise if any surcharges are payable. Should you be unhappy with the additional surcharge amount, you will be provided with a full refund of your voucher.
- Including minimum 23kg of checked baggage per passenger (actual limit is subject to airline).
- One return airfare is supplied per voucher
- Names cannot be changed once flights have been booked. Once we receive your form and your dates are available, your booking will be completed – no further changes will be possible.
- The airfare remains non-refundable at all times.
- Some flights may depart a day before/after, involve up to 2 transits, stopovers or a substitute airline. Such changes are beyond our control, as availability on flights can vary.
- Once your flights are confirmed and ticketed, flights are non-refundable and non-changeable. Full names (First, Middle & Surname) as per passport must be provided for ticketing.
- Please Note, flight itineraries will not be provided until 30 days prior to departure. If your travel dates are within 30 days of purchase you will be provided with your itinerary within 7 days.
- All flights have been booked to meet minimum connection times as instructed by the ticketed airline
Documentation will be provided after final payment is complete and before 30 days of travel, including E-Ticket instructions, hotel confirmation, itinerary extension & optional tour confirmation (where applicable) and destination travel tips.
8 day tour Standard Accommodation – $299 per person in addition to the twin share price
8 day tour Superior Accommodation – $599 per person in addition to the twin share price
Please purchase your twin share vouchers and then purchase your single supplement. You can purchase your single supplement by clicking here
Minimum age of 2 years old.
Children: Same price as adults
Group Size: 2 – 10 people
Triple Share: Not available.
Any Optional Tours purchased after your initial booking (and 60 days before departure) must be emailed to email@example.com to ensure your booking is correctly updated. Failure to do so may result in you not being accepted on this optional tour and your purchase will be refunded.
Note that while Optional Tours provide an excellent opportunity to further explore this wonderful country, it will also reduce the leisure time described in the itinerary.
Optional Tours requested within 60 days of travel cannot be accepted.
Please refer to the itinerary for a full list of optional activities.
You can purchase your optional tours by clicking here
Any Extensions purchased after your initial booking must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure your booking is correctly updated.
Extensions requested after the 2nd Instalment due date are subject to availability and may incur surcharges.
Should you choose to extend your itinerary, note that groups sizes vary and may not be with the same group as the main package, unless specifically requested. Extensions are not fully escorted but still include drivers and guided sightseeing.
Extensions requested within 60 days of travel cannot be accepted.
You can purchase your tour extension after you click ‘Buy Now’ or by clicking here
Coach Transportation: Where group sizes are not sufficient to use a full-sized coach, we reserve the right to use a smaller coach on the same level of comfort.
The accommodation listed below may be subject to change, but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed
Delhi – Good Times or similar
Jaipur – Lalit Traveller or similar
Agra – Amar or similar
Delhi – Hans Plaza or similar
Jaipur – The Lalit or similar
Agra – Clarks Shiraz or similar
If you wish to modify the promotional airfare included in your Webjet Exclusives package, the following Flight Variations can be requested:
- Early arrival
- Late departure
- Upgrade to Premium Economy or Business Class where available
- Airline of your choice where available
A $250 per person “breakaway” charge will apply per person plus any applicable fare and tax difference.
In order to obtain a quote for your requested variations, you must purchase your vouchers first and submit your request via the online booking form. On this form will be a section highlighted “Flight Quote Request”. You must complete the mandatory information in this section to be provided with an accurate quote.
Your quote will not be provided immediately and will be processed in departure date order only after the 2nd Instalment has been paid. Please contact email@example.com if you have not received your quote within two weeks of paying the 2nd Instalment.
Should you be unsatisfied with the initial quote provided, you can opt to:
1. Travel with the group, as per the tour itinerary and promotional airfare;
2. Take the package as Land Only and receive a refund of the Land Only discount, if available, or;
3. Cancel the vouchers purchased and receive a full refund.
The quote will include instructions on how to make payment and failure to pay by the stipulated time will cause the quote to lapse.
Once flights have been confirmed and ticketed, any voluntary changes made thereafter will incur a change fee plus any fare and tax difference.
Should you choose to vary your arrival date, departure date or airline from the promotional airfare, we are unable to offer the group airport transfer and this will need to be arranged at your own expense.
We are unable to provide additional accommodation for early arrivals or late departures and this will need to be arranged at your own expense.
- A deposit of $199 per person plus any applicable surcharges are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date. We offer a FREE date change policy allowing you to change your departure date any time up until your 2nd instalment payment is made.
- 2nd Instalment: $1,000 per person is due at 210 days prior to your travel date. Once this payment is made, no cancellations or amendments are permitted and all prior payments become strictly non-refundable. If you book within 210 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days.
- 3rd Instalment: Final payment is due 90 days prior to your travel date. If you book within 90 days of travel, you will be sent a final invoice within 7 days,
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable
Free Date Changes:
- After booking your travel and paying the deposit, you may change your travel date subject to the following terms.
- Changes can only be made up until 210 days prior to travel or when the 2nd instalment has been paid, whichever is earlier. After this point, your booking becomes non-changeable and remains strictly non-refundable.
- Any change is subject to availability
- To request a date change, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your existing booking details and your requested travel date
At the start of your tour:
Through our experience we have found that our travellers are often confused, frustrated or embarrassed about tipping, especially if they are unsure of the correct etiquette in the country they are visiting. To overcome this, we have established an on-tour ‘Tipping Kitty’. Upon meeting your tour guide, they will discuss the idea of having a group pooled kitty, where everyone contributes an equal share. This is to cover small tips made along the way to local services such as porters, railway station assistants (if applicable), restaurants (included meals only), toilet stops, tips to shoe keepers during temple and monument visit. Your guide will collect this amount at the start of your tour and tip the intended recipient’s on your behalf allowing you to enjoy your experience more freely.
The amount to budget for on this trip for the kitty is: INR 800 per person
Please note that this doesn’t cover a tip for your tour leader & driver.
Towards the end of your tour:
If you have enjoyed the knowledge, service and expertise of your tour guide and driver a tip (while not compulsory) is appropriate towards the end of your tour. While it may not be customary in Australia, tipping is entrenched into many cultures especially within the tourism industry globally. It helps reward and inspire excellent service. The following is provided to assist our guests, but we leave the decision to provide a gratuity entirely at their discretion:
The group leader: Our past guests have left gratuities based on their overall service of INR 1750 per person for the full tour
The driver & assistant: Our past guests have left gratuities based on their overall service of INR 720 per person for the full tour
Gratuities aren’t compulsory on your trip, but they can make a big difference to locals employed in the tourism industry. Your guide will hand around two envelopes towards the end of the tour (1 Tour Guide and 1 Driver envelope) to make the process as easy as possible.
Exchanging Money: When exchanging Australian dollars into Indian Rupees or withdrawing funds from an ATM while in India, always retain the transaction receipt. You may be required to present the receipt as proof of withdrawal if purchasing items with cash.
Travel Insurance: Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
For more information on how to book your Webjet Exclusives deal, please visit our Bookings FAQ Page
Note: If you have not yet selected your dates of travel or submitted your booking form, our 21 Day Money Back Guarantee allows you to claim a full refund within 21 days of your purchase. However, if you have selected your dates and submitted your booking form, your purchase becomes strictly non-refundable even within 21 days of purchase. See our Terms & Conditions for further details.