Steeped in tradition, culture, heritage and beauty, India is a thought-provoking country that once seen, is never forgotten.
A breath-taking mix of northern mountains to sun-stained beaches in the south, India’s many landscapes are utterly enthralling.
See the very best of India with a 9 day Golden Triangle tour from Delhi. Enter the mind-blowing Taj Mahal, see the memorable Amber Fort and learn the history of the City Palace. Unearth India’s spirituality on this unforgettable tour through India’s most renowned, mesmerising and intriguing locations.
See the full itinerary here
Your package includes return international airfares, all accommodation, dedicated tour guide, sightseeing and more!
See the What You Get section for more.
This package is part of the Webjet Exclusives Worldwide Feature as seen in Escape.
Itinerary is not available at the moment. Plase contact customer services on 1300 769 503.
What You Get
Your package includes return international airfares, all accommodation, dedicated tour guide, sightseeing and more…
- Return international airfares with a full service airline, including 23kgs checked luggage
- Return airport transfers
- 7 nights’ accommodation on a twin share basis in the hotel standard of your choice!
- Breakfast daily
- Welcome dinner to get to know your group
- Dedicated air-conditioned coach transportation
- The services of a professional English speaking Webjet tour guide throughout
- All monument entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Unique included experiences:
- Rickshaw ride in streets of Old Delhi
- Rickshaw ride in the Pink City, Jaipur
- Jeep ride to the Amber Fort
- Explore in and around the grounds of the Taj Mahal as the sun rises
- View the Red Fort, Qutab Minar and sacred Raj Ghat of Delhi
- Be captivated by the ‘Pink City’ Jaipur, dominated by the City Palace and grandeur of the Amber Fort
See the full itinerary here
Please see ‘Fine Print’ for travel period.
30 March 2016
13 April 2016
27 April 2016
11 May 2016
1 June 2016
29 June 2016
27 July 2016
31 August 2016
21 September 2016
5 October 2016
19 October 2016
2 November 2016
23 November 2016
Peak Season: Some dates incur a peak season surcharge. Please check the availability calendar.
Book By Date: 22 September 2016 (Must book a minimum of 45 days prior to departure)
Tour Excludes: Travel insurance, Visas, tipping (not compulsory), anything which is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Return economy airfare departing Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne with China Southern Airlines (Malaysia Airlines or Singapore Airlines if China Southern is unavailable)
- Perth & Adelaide Only – Return economy airfare with Singapore Airlines (Malaysia Airlines if Singapore Airlines is unavailable)
- Customers wishing to choose their preferred airline – please purchase your voucher first and request your preferred airline in the ‘special requests’ field when submitting your booking form. Webjet Exclusives will then advise if any surcharges are payable. Should you be unhappy with the additional surcharge amount, you will be provided with a full refund of your voucher.
- Including minimum 23kg of checked baggage per passenger (actual limit is subject to airline).
- One return airfare is supplied per voucher
- Names cannot be changed once flights have been booked. Once we receive your form and your dates are available, your booking will be completed – no further changes will be possible.
- The airfare remains non-refundable at all times.
- Some flights may depart a day before/after, involve up to 2 transits, stopover or a substitute airline. These changes are beyond our control and will be confirmed upon booking.
- Once your flights are confirmed and ticketed, flights are non-refundable and non-changeable. Full names (First, Middle & Surname) as per passport must be provided for ticketing.
- Please Note, flight itineraries will not be provided until 30 days prior to departure. If your travel dates are within 30 days of purchase you will be provided with your itinerary within 7 days.
Single Supplement: 9 day tour Superior Accommodation – $399 per person in addition to the twin share price 9 day tour Deluxe Accommodation – $599 per person in addition to the twin share price Please purchase your twin share vouchers and then purchase your single supplement. You can purchase your single supplement by clicking here
Minimum age of 2 years old.
Children: Same price as adults
Group Size: 10 – 30 people
Triple Share: Available. Bedding will be either 1 x Queen or Twin beds plus a rollaway. Please purchase 3 vouchers.
Interconnecting/Adjoining rooms: Can be requested, however are not guaranteed. Please specify when submitting your booking form.
Optional Activities: Please refer to the itinerary for a full list of optional activities. See the full itinerary here. You can purchase your optional tours by clicking here You can purchase your activities by clicking here
Superior Accommodation: Delhi – Good Times or similar Jaipur – Bissau Palace or similar Agra – Amar or similar
Deluxe Accommodation: Delhi – Hans Plaza or similar Jaipur – Holiday Inn City Centre or similar Agra – Clarks Shiraz or similar
Stay behind surcharge: If you wish to extend your trip, a $100 per person breakaway charge will apply (subject to availability and applicable fare difference). Please purchase your voucher first and Webjet Exclusives will invoice the additional supplement charge when finalising your booking.
Extending your trip: If you wish to alter or extend your trip, please purchase your voucher first and submit a request on your booking form. Webjet Exclusives will then provide quotations for any alterations or extensions. Should you wish to proceed any additional charges will be collected. However if you are unhappy with the options a full refund of the voucher will be provided.
Visas: For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
For more information on how to book your Webjet Exclusives deal, please visit our Bookings FAQ Page
Note: Our 21 Day Money Back Guarantee allows you to claim a full refund any time within 21 days of your purchase – unless of course you have made your booking. If you have made your booking and confirmed your details with our supplier at any time, your purchase will then be non-refundable.