Experience the same destination in three unique travel styles to match your travel needs:
- Return international airfares departing with a full service airline including 23kgs checked baggage
- One-way airfares Delhi – Amritsar
- 21 nights standard 3* accommodation on a twin share basis in comfortable, well positioned hotels throughout
- Breakfast daily, plus all meals in Ranthambore
- Morning jeep jungle safari to spot the elusive tiger in Ranthambore National Park
- In-depth sightseeing throughout
- Dedicated air-conditioned transportation
- The services of a professional Webjet tour guide throughout
- All monument entrance fees as per the itinerary
Includes ALL of the above, plus;
- Upgraded superior 3-4* star accommodation throughout
- Hassle free return airport transfers including meet & greet
- Extra sightseeing & experiences, including:
- Heritage Walk in Amristar
- Rickshaw ride in Old Delhi
- A visit to Humayuns Tomb
- A visit to the renounced Dastkar crafts centre, Ranthambore
- A visit to Amber Fort, Jaipur
- Entry to the City Palace Museum, Jaipur
- A visit to the famous marble Jain temples of Ranakpur
Includes ALL of the above, plus;
- Upgraded deluxe Heritage & 4* star accommodation throughout
- A small intimate group experience (20 people max)
- Extra sightseeing & experiences, including:
- Heritage Toy Train journey from Shimla to Solan
- A guided visit to the famous Agra Fort
- A afternoon Chambal boat safari spotting wildlife in the national park including
- Crocodiles, Turtles, Smooth Coated Otters, Indian Striped Hyenas, Jungle Cats & Golden Jackals
- A walking tour of the old town Sawai Madhopur
- Afternoon Jungle safari in Ranthambore National Park
- Visit to the Jantar Mantar in Jaipur
- Boat cruise of the placid waters of Lake Pichola
- Guided visit to Mehrangarh Fort in Jodhpur
- Local village safari in the countryside of Jodphur
- Included culinary experiences at:
- Lunch at a Punjabi restaurant in Amritsar
- Lunch at Delhi’s Chor Bazarre
- Lunch at a local restaurant in Jaipur
- Lunch at in the city of Jodphur
Enhance your journey further with one of the following extensions:
Discover the beauty, tranquility and power of Amritsar’s spectacular Golden Temple, Sikhism’s holiest shrine and so much more with a 23 day India’s Holy Amritsar & the Rajasthan Kingdoms tour.
The legendary Golden Temple is impressive in architecture and spirituality and pilgrims come to this sacred site from far and wide.
Discover Tibetan charm in Mcleodganj, visit the Namgyal Monastery, the Dalai Lama’s temple, explore ‘the Queen of hill stations’, Shimla, and so much more. Explore bustling Delhi, walk inside the famed Taj Mahal, enjoy a sightseeing tour of Dholpur old Town and spot majestic tigers on a jeep safari in Ranthambore National Park.
Your package includes return international flights, accommodation, tour guides, sightseeing, jungle safari, breakfast daily, transportation and more. Experience the same destination in three unique travel styles to match your travel needs. Choose from Essential Package or upgrade to experience more.
Our Essential packages are for those travellers wanting to experience the destination affordably and in their own way. These packages give you the flexibility of more free time or to tailor make your holiday with your preferred sightseeing. We have included the Essentials like return international airfares, key sightseeing, standard accommodation, a professional Webjet tour guide and more.
The Classic package is for the traveller wanting the best of both worlds! We have included all the essentials like return international airfares, key sightseeing, a professional Webjet tour guide plus relax knowing you have more sightseeing, more meals, superior upgraded accommodation and other benefits included in your Classic Package.
The works! For those travellers wanting to leave nothing to chance. All the perks like return international airfares, key sightseeing, a professional Webjet tour guide while enjoying the most meals, the most sightseeing and deluxe upgraded accommodation.
See Inclusions for more.
How To Book:
To book your Tour:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Must book minimum 65 days prior to departure
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
Documentation will be provided after final payment is complete and before 30 days of travel, including E-Ticket instructions, hotel confirmation, itinerary extension & optional tour confirmation (where applicable) and destination travel tips.
Essential – $1,099 per person in addition to the twin share price
Classic – $1,499 per person in addition to the twin share price
Signature – $1,799 per person in addition to the twin share price
You can purchase your single supplement by clicking here.
Essential: 2 – 35 people
Classic: 2 – 35 people
Signature: 2 – 20 people
Triple Share: Not available
Land Only: To purchase this tour as land only (no flights) please click here
Heritage Walk in the bylanes – $24 per person (approx)
Traditional lunch with local delicacies – Amritsar – $22 per person (approx)
Lunch at a local restaurant – Dharamasala – $34 per person (approx)
Visit Kangra Fort & Museum – Dharamasala – $98 per person (approx)
Lunch at a local restaurant – Shimla – $29 per person (approx)
Toy Train from Shimla to Solan – $55 per person (approx)
Old Delhi Rickshaw Ride – $5 per person (approx)
Old Delhi Lunch at Chor Bizarre – $29 per person (approx)
Guided visit to Humayun’s Tomb – $59 per person (approx)
Guided visit to Qutab Minar – $55 per person (approx)
Guided visit to Agra Fort – $64 per person (approx)
Peshawari Lunch- Agra – $42 per person (approx)
Boast Safari on Chambal River – $210 per person (approx)
Ranthambhore Afternoon Jungle Safari – $74 per person (approx)
Lunch – Jaipur – $42 per person (approx)
City Palace Museum – $55 per person (approx)
Visit to Jantar Mantar Observatory – $44 per person (approx)
Boat ride on Lake Pichola – $88 per person (approx)
Afternoon Village Safari in the Countryside – Jodhpur – $49 per person (approx)
Please refer to the itinerary for more information
All optional tours are bookable and payable direct with your Tour Guide on tour in foreign currency only (AUD or USD). For legal reasons, our guides are not able to accept payment in local currency (INR) unless you have an “encashment certificate”.
Customers can also pay with Credit Card, however need to present a copy of their passport along with a copy of the front and back of their Credit Card.
Optional tours are subject to minimum numbers.
Prices quoted in Fine Print are in AUD and are an approximate only.
Please ensure you bring along a photocopy of your Visa and Passport to present to your Tour Guide upon purchase.
Goa Extension – post tour extension
Varanasi Extension – post tour extension
Kerela Extension – post tour extension
Any Extensions purchased after your initial booking must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure your booking is correctly updated.
Extensions requested after the 2nd Instalment due date are subject to availability and may incur surcharges.
Should you choose to extend your itinerary, note that groups sizes vary and may not be with the same group as the main package, unless specifically requested. Extensions are not fully escorted but still include drivers and guided sightseeing.
Extensions requested within 60 days of travel cannot be accepted.
You can purchase your tour extension after you click ‘Buy Now’ or please click here.
Coach Transportation: Where group sizes are not sufficient to use a full-sized coach, we reserve the right to use a smaller coach on the same level of comfort.
The accommodation listed below may be subject to change, but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed.
Amritsar: HK International (or similar)
Dharamshala: Welcom Heritage Grace Cottage (or similar)
Shimla: Ashiana Clarks Inn (or similar)
Chandigarh: ANA Clarks Inn (or similar)
Delhi: Good Times (or similar)
Dholpur: Raj Niwas Palace (or similar)
Sawai Madhopur: Raj Palace (or similar)
Jaipur: Red Fox (or similar)
Udaipur: Ram Pratap (or similar)
Jodhpur: Lords Inn (or similar)
Pushkar: Master Paradise (or similar)
Delhi (Last night): Red Fox (or similar)
Amritsar: Ritz Plaza (or similar)
Dharamshala: Pride Surya Mountian Resort (or similar)
Shimla: Woodville Palace (or similar)
Chandigarh: The Piccadilly (or similar)
Delhi: Africa Avenue (or similar)
Dholpur: Raj Niwas Palace (or similar)
Sawai Madhopur: Tiger Den (or similar)
Jaipur: Lemon Tree Premier (or similar)
Udaipur: Garden Hotel (or similar)
Jodhpur: The Fern Residency (or similar)
Pushkar: Pushkar Resort (or similar)
Delhi (Last night): City Park Airport (or similar)
Amritsar: Holiday Inn (or similar)
Dharamshala: Asia Health Resort (or similar)
Shimla: Eastbourne (or similar)
Chandigarh: Lemon Tree (or similar)
Delhi: Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar (or similar)
Dholpur: Raj Niwas Palace Pool Villa (or similar)
Sawai Madhopur: Vanyamahal (or similar)
Jaipur: The Lalit (or similar)
Udaipur: Fatehniwas (or similar)
Jodhpur: Indana Palace (or similar)
Pushkar: Jagat Singh Palace (or similar)
Delhi (Last night): Hanz Plaza (or similar)
Child Price: Same price as adults – Minimum age 2 years
At the start of your tour:
Through our experience we have found that our travellers are often confused, frustrated or embarrassed about tipping, especially if they are unsure of the correct etiquette in the country they are visiting. To overcome this, we have established an on-tour ‘Tipping Kitty’. Upon meeting your tour guide, they will discuss the idea of having a group pooled kitty, where everyone contributes an equal share. This is to cover small tips made along the way to local services such as porters, railway station assistants (if applicable), restaurants (included meals only), toilet stops, tips to shoe keepers during temple and monument visit. Your guide will collect this amount at the start of your tour and tip the intended recipient’s on your behalf allowing you to enjoy your experience more freely.
The amount to budget for on this trip for the kitty is: INR 4270 per person
Please note that this doesn’t cover a tip for your tour leader & driver.
Towards the end of your tour:
If you have enjoyed the knowledge, service and expertise of your tour guide and driver a tip (while not compulsory) is appropriate towards the end of your tour. While it may not be customary in Australia, tipping is entrenched into many cultures especially within the tourism industry globally. It helps reward and inspire excellent service. The following is provided to assist our guests, but we leave the decision to provide a gratuity entirely at their discretion:
The group leader: Our past guests have left gratuities based on their overall service of INR 6540 per person for the full tour
The driver & assistant: Our past guests have left gratuities based on their overall service of INR 2180 per person for the full tour
Gratuities aren’t compulsory on your trip, but they can make a big difference to locals employed in the tourism industry. Your guide will hand around two envelopes towards the end of the tour (1 Tour Guide and 1 Driver envelope) to make the process as easy as possible.
- A deposit of $199 per person plus any applicable surcharges are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- 2nd Instalment: $1,000 per person is due at 210 days prior to your travel date. Once this payment is made, no cancellations or amendments are permitted and all prior payments become strictly non-refundable. If you book within 210 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days.
- 3rd Instalment: Final payment is due 90 days prior to your travel date. If you book within 90 days of travel, you will be sent a final invoice within 7 days,
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned or ‘optional’ in the itinerary
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.