- Return international airfares departing with a full service airline including 23kgs checked baggage
- 20 nights (3*) accommodation on a twin share basis in comfortable, well positioned hotels or choose to upgrade to a mix of Standard and Deluxe (3-4*) accommodation.
- Hassle free return airport transfers including meet & greet
- Breakfast daily
- Dedicated air-conditioned coach transportation
- The services of a professional English speaking Webjet tour guide throughout entire tour
- All monument entrance fees as per the itinerary
The beauty, diversity and vibrance of India really must be seen to be believed. Drenched in mesmerising colours, ancient traditions and intriguing culture, India is as fascinating as it is vast.
See the very best of this breath-taking country with a once-in-a-lifetime 22 day Grand India tour. Be awed as you walk inside the famous Taj Mahal, find enlightenment at the holy site of Daswamedha Ghat in Varanasi and explore buzzing Delhi.
View spectacular ancient temples, eat delicious local cuisine, wander the streets of charming Jaipur and so much more. This tour is without a doubt the trip of a lifetime.
Your package includes return international airfares, accommodation, dedicated tour guides, coach transportation, meals, sightseeing and more.
See the inclusions section for more.
How To Book:
To book your Tour:
- Bookings essential
- Once you have purchased your voucher, please complete the following request form: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/bookings
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Must book minimum 65 days prior to departure
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $XXX per person are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- All peak season surcharges, interstate surcharges (if applicable) and single supplements (if applicable) are also due at the time of purchase and will be reflected at the checkout stage.
- Final Payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free/
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointmen
Documentation will be provided after final payment is complete and before 30 days of travel, including E-Ticket instructions, hotel confirmation, itinerary extension & optional tour confirmation (where applicable) and destination travel tips.
Standard: $1,059 per person in addition to your twin share voucher
Superior: $1,349 per person in addition to your twin share voucher
You can purchase you single supplement by clicking here
Group Size: 2 – 30 people
Triple Share: Not available
Land Only: To purchase this tour as land only (no flights) please click here
Coach Transportation: Where group sizes are not sufficient to use a full-sized coach, we reserve the right to use a smaller coach on the same level of comfort.
The accommodation listed below may be subject to change, but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed.
Delhi: SK Premium or similar
Mandawa: Desert & Dunes or similar
Gajner: Gajner Palace or similar
Jaisalmer: Gorbandh Palace or similar
Jodhpur: Treebo Park Boutique or similar
Udaipur: Rampratap Palace or similar
Jaipur: IBIS or similar
Agra: Taj Villas or similar
Orccha: Orchha Resort or similar
Khajuraho: Syna Heritage or similar
Varanasi: Meraden Grand or similar
Lucknow: Golden Tulip or similar
Delhi: Sunstar Grand or similar
Delhi: Radisson Blu PV or similar
Mandawa: Hotel Sara Villas or similar
Gajner: Gajner Palace or similar
Jaisalmer: The Rawalkot or similar
Jodhpur: Fern Residency or similar
Udaipur: Fateh Niwas or similar
Jaipur: Zone by Park or similar
Agra: Clarks Shiraz or similar
Orccha: Amar Mahal or similar
Khajuraho: Ramada or similar
Allahabad: The Legend or similar
Varanasi: Grapevine or similar
Lucknow: Lebua or similar
Delhi: Pride Aero City or similar
Child Price: Same price as adults – Minimum age 2 years
At the start of your tour:
Through our experience we have found that our travellers are often confused, frustrated or embarrassed about tipping, especially if they are unsure of the correct etiquette in the country they are visiting. To overcome this, we have established an on-tour ‘Tipping Kitty’. Upon meeting your tour guide, they will discuss the idea of having a group pooled kitty, where everyone contributes an equal share. This is to cover small tips made along the way to local services such as porters, railway station assistants (if applicable), restaurants (included meals only), toilet stops, tips to shoe keepers during temple and monument visit. Your guide will collect this amount at the start of your tour and tip the intended recipient’s on your behalf allowing you to enjoy your experience more freely.
The amount to budget for on this trip for the kitty is: INR 3280 per person
Please note that this doesn’t cover a tip for your tour leader & driver.
Towards the end of your tour:
If you have enjoyed the knowledge, service and expertise of your tour guide and driver a tip (while not compulsory) is appropriate towards the end of your tour. While it may not be customary in Australia, tipping is entrenched into many cultures especially within the tourism industry globally. It helps reward and inspire excellent service. The following is provided to assist our guests, but we leave the decision to provide a gratuity entirely at their discretion:
The group leader: Our past guests have left gratuities based on their overall service of INR 6570 per person for the full tour
The driver & assistant: Our past guests have left gratuities based on their overall service of INR 2190 per person for the full tour
Gratuities aren’t compulsory on your trip, but they can make a big difference to locals employed in the tourism industry. Your guide will hand around two envelopes towards the end of the tour (1 Tour Guide and 1 Driver envelope) to make the process as easy as possible.
Delhi Dinner at local retaurant – $50 per person (approx)
Boat ride on Lake Pichola – $60 per person (approx)
Interaction with an Indian family including dinner – $75 per person (approx)
Dinner at Sunset Terrace of Fateh Prakash Palace – $135 per person (approx)
Please refer to the itinerary for more information
All optional tours are bookable and payable direct with your Tour Guide on tour in local currency.
Subject to minimum numbers.
Prices quoted in Fine Print are in AUD and are an approximate only.
Please ensure you bring along a photocopy of your Visa and Passport to present to your Tour Guide upon purchase..
Exchanging Money: When exchanging Australian dollars into Indian Rupees or withdrawing funds from an ATM while in India, always retain the transaction receipt. You may be required to present the receipt as proof of withdrawal if purchasing items with cash.
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned or ‘optional’ in the itinerary
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Travel Insurance: Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.