Do you thrive on culture? Love history? Enjoy delicious local cuisine? Well experience it all with a 16 day Delicacies of North India tour!
Not only will you get the chance to discover India’s most magical sites and attractions, but you’ll also take part in unique food experiences, cooking classes and restaurant visits. Watch the sunrise over the Taj Mahal, explore the abandoned Fatehpur Sikri and see the Amber Fort of Jaipur, plus more!
See the full itinerary here
Your package includes return international airfares, accommodation, daily meals, sightseeing, coach transportation and more.
See the What You Get section for more.
Itinerary is not available at the moment. Plase contact customer services on 1300 769 503.
Your package includes return international airfares, accommodation, daily meals, sightseeing, coach transportation and more…
- Intimate small group touring (max. 16 people)
- Return international airfares with a full service airline, including 23kgs checked luggage
- Return airport transfers
- 14 nights’ accommodation on a twin share basis in Deluxe accommodation
- Daily meals, including handpicked unique food experiences
- Dedicated air-conditioned transportation
- The services of a professional English speaking Webjet tour guide throughout
- All entrance fees as per the itinerary
- In depth sightseeing as per the itinerary
Unique Food Experiences:
- Street food tour of Delhi & interactive cooking class
- Visit the Kitchen of a Sikh temple
- Culinary walking tour of Lucknow
- Cooking demonstration of the Awadhi cuisine in Lucknow
- Lunch at a Peshawari restaurant in Agra
- Walking tour of Agra sampling local snacks like chaat
- Enjoy a cooking demonstration by a noble family in Jaipur
- Talk with a master chef about Indian cuisine
- Visit local markets buying produce before cooking it later that night
See the full itinerary here
- Visit the Qutab Minar in Delhi
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Lucknow visiting highlights like the Bara Imambara, Jama Masjid & the tomb of Nawab Ghaziuddin
- Marvel at sunrise over the Taj Mahal, with plenty of time to explore this incredible monument
- Explore the abandoned capital Fatehpur Sikri
- See the incredible Amber Fort of Jaipur
- Immerse yourself in the ancient history of Udaipur including the incredible city palace
Please see ‘Fine Print’ for travel period.
Tour Excludes: Travel insurance, Visas, Anything which is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Return economy airfare with China Southern (Singapore Airlines, Malaysia Airlines or Air India if unavailable.
- We are unable to guarantee which airline you will travel with as flights will be booked subject to promotional fare availability for your travel dates.
- Customers wishing to choose their preferred airline – please purchase your voucher first and request your preferred airline in the ‘special requests’ field when submitting your booking form. Webjet Exclusives will then advise if any surcharges are payable. Should you be unhappy with the additional surcharge amount, you will be provided with a full refund of your voucher.
- Including minimum 23kg of checked baggage per passenger (actual limit is subject to airline).
- One return airfare is supplied per voucher
- Names cannot be changed once flights have been booked. Once we receive your form and your dates are available, your booking will be completed – no further changes will be possible.
- The airfare remains non-refundable at all times.
- Some flights may depart a day before/after, involve up to 2 transits, stopovers or a substitute airline. Such changes are beyond our control, as availability on flights can vary.
- Once your flights are confirmed and ticketed, flights are non-refundable and non-changeable. Full names (First, Middle & Surname) as per passport must be provided for ticketing.
- Please Note, flight itineraries will not be provided until 30 days prior to departure. If your travel dates are within 30 days of purchase you will be provided with your itinerary within 7 days.
$965 per person in addition to the twin share price
You can purchase you single supplement by clicking here
Optional Activities: Please refer to the itinerary for a full list of optional activities – See the full itinerary here. You can purchase your optional tours by clicking by clicking here
Group Size: 2 – 16 people
Triple Share: Available – please purchase 3 twin share vouchers. Extra bedding will be a rollaway bed.
Children: Minimum age 2 years. Same price as adults.
Delhi: Hans Plaza or similar
Lucknow: La Place Sarovar or similar
Agra: Clarks Shiraz or similar
Jaipur: Holiday Inn City Centre or similar
Deograh: Deograh Mahal or similar
Udaipur: Ramada or similar
Stay behind surcharge: If you wish to extend your trip, a $100 per person breakaway charge will apply (subject to availability and applicable fare difference). Please purchase your voucher first and Webjet Exclusives will invoice the additional supplement charge when finalising your booking.
Extending your trip: If you wish to alter or extend your trip, please purchase your voucher first and submit a request on your booking form. Webjet Exclusives will then provide quotations for any alterations or extensions. Should you wish to proceed any additional charges will be collected. However if you are unhappy with the options a full refund of the voucher will be provided.
Visas: For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
For more information on how to book your Webjet Exclusives deal, please visit our Bookings FAQ Page
Note: If you have not yet selected your dates of travel or submitted your booking form, our 21 Day Money Back Guarantee allows you to claim a full refund within 21 days of your purchase. However, if you have selected your dates and submitted your booking form, your purchase becomes strictly non-refundable even within 21 days of purchase. See our Terms & Conditions for further details.