- Top 20 Sale is on NOW! Book by 29 January to save $200* per couple on this India experience
- Return Singapore Airlines flights, plus airport transfers within India
- 11 nights’ luxury twin share accommodation
- Delicious breakfast daily, plus a farewell dinner
- Luxury small group tour with a maximum of 20 people
- Experience a guided cooking class in Pushkar, a rickshaw ride through the Old Town of Delhi, a jeep or elephant ride in Jaipur, a morning camel ride in Pushkar and more
- A group photo memento to keep
- 1 x Indian SIM Card for local use with 1 GB data everyday
- Dedicated air-conditioned transportation with English speaking tour guides throughout
- All monument entrance fees as per the itinerary
- 2020 travel dates available!
- Exclusive offer! Book now and get $100 spending money for your trip when you open an HSBC Everyday Global Account*, visit our Promotions page for more detail
- Unearth the sights and sounds of New and Old Delhi
- Admire the breath-taking beauty of the Taj Mahal
- Witness the sunlight bounces off the sandstone of the impressive HawaMahal
- Visit the sacred site of Pushkar Lake
Discover the culture, beauty and sights of India with an incredible 13 day Classical North India and luxury Rajasthan tour.
Explore the sights of Old Delhi with a full day sightseeing tour around the bustling city, visiting the Red Fort, ChandniChowk and Bahai Temple. Admire the breath-taking beauty of Agra, more commonly known as the Taj Mahal. Learn about the history and reasoning behind this World Heritage listed site, before continuing on to Jaipur.
Witness the gorgeous red and pink sunlight bounce off the sandstone of HawaMahal, a 5 story museum that was once used as a place for royal ladies to observe the streets below. Continue on to Jodhpur, famously known as the Sun City. Take a walk around Mehrangarh Fort and see the Ummaid Bhawan Palace, before journeying through to Pushkar. See one of the most sacred lakes in India, the Pushkhar Lake and enjoy a camel around the Rajasthan desert.
End your tour wandering through New Delhi, appreciating the buzz of this fast-paced city.
How to book:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Must book minimum 65 days prior to departure
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $799 per person is due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- All peak season surcharges, interstate surcharges (if applicable) and single supplements (if applicable) are also due at the time of purchase and will be reflected at the checkout stage.
- Final payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free/
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Final payment is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Documentation will be provided after final payment is complete and before 30 days of travel, including E-Ticket instructions, hotel confirmation, itinerary extension & optional tour confirmation (where applicable) and destination travel tips.
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned or ‘optional’ in the itinerary
Single Supplement: $750 per person in addition to the twin share price
You can purchase your single supplement by clicking here
Group Size: 2 – 20 people
Triple Share: Not available
Tour Only: To purchase this tour without the return international flights, click here. By selecting this option, all airport transfers (if applicable) will be forfeited. Please refer to the live calendar to view and select Tour Only start date.
Coach Transportation: Where group sizes are not sufficient to use a full-sized coach, we reserve the right to use a smaller coach on the same level of comfort.
The accommodation listed below may be subject to change but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed.
Delhi: Hotel Crowne Plaza Rohini or similar
Agra: Hotel Ramada Plaza or similar
Jaipur: Hotel Lemontree Premier or similar
Pushkar: Hotel Brahma Horizon or similar
Jodhpur: Hotel Indana Palace or similar
Child Price: Same price as adults – Minimum age 2 years
Tipping: tips and gratuities are not included in the package and are at your own discretion (as a guide, approx. AUD 5-10 per person, per day as per the industry standard). While not compulsory on your trip, tips can make a big difference to locals employed in the tourism industry.
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.
$100 spending money offer valid for any Webjet Exclusives tour or resort booking made at www.exclusives.webjet.com.au. Eligible bookings will receive a unique account application link from Webjet Exclusives via email within 72 hours of making a booking. Any HSBC Everyday Global Account applications not made via this link or if the booking is cancelled, the offer will not be fulfilled/paid. One (1) offer will be paid per booking. The offer is a 100 AUD deposit into the newly opened HSBC Everyday Global Accounts and the activated Visa Debit card. The offer may take up to 6 weeks to be fulfilled/paid. Webjet Exclusives reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time. The email address entered at the time of booking will be used as the primary contact. Webjet Exclusives’ standard booking terms and conditions apply. For more information go to www.hsbc.com.au/accounts/offers/everyday-global/webjet/
*Top 20 Sale: Offer is valid from 09:00 Friday 24 January until 23:59 Wednesday 29 January 2020 (AEDT) or unless sold out. Offer is strictly valid per couple on eligible deals. A $200 discount per couple will be deducted from the final invoice, which will be issued 150 days prior to departure. A cash back will occur for selected tours to China, Vietnam, India, Sri Lanka and Japan and will be deposited into the original form of payment used at checkout within one month of purchase. Tour Only bookings are valid for offers, per couple. Solo travellers are not eligible for offers. If the booking is cancelled, the booking will not be eligible for discount or upgrade. Can be used for multiple bookings. Cannot be applied to prior purchases or bookings. Cannot be used in conjunction with other offers. This offer is non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged in any other form. All deals are subject to availability at the time of purchase. Webjet Exclusives standard terms and conditions apply.