- Return Singapore Airlines flights, plus airport transfers within India
- 9 nights’ luxury twin share accommodation
- Delicious breakfast daily, plus a farewell dinner
- Morning and afternoon jeep jungle safari to spot the elusive tiger in Ranthambore National Park
- Experience a jeep or elephant ride in Jaipur, a morning camel ride in Pushkar and more
- A group photo memento to keep
- 1 x Indian SIM Card for local use with 1 GB data everyday
- Dedicated air-conditioned transportation and English speaking tour guides throughout
- All monument entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Small group tour of up to maximum 20 people only
- Exclusive offer! Book now and get $100 spending money for your trip when you open an HSBC Everyday Global Account and activate your new Visa Debit Card*. Visit our Promotions page for more detail
- Witness the magical sight of the morning sun, rising over the impressive Taj Mahal
- Enjoy an in-depth city tour of Old and New Delhi
- Be captivated by the ‘Pink City’ Jaipur, dominated by the City Palace and grandeur of the Amber Fort
- Spot wildlife on a jungle safari in Ranthambhore National Park
- Visit the sacred town of Pushkar
Explore the beauty of India with an 11 day luxury Golden Triangle and Ranthambore Tigers tour.
Explore the sights of Delhi with a full day sightseeing tour around the bustling city. Visit the Red Fort, ChandniChowk and Bahai Temple, before continuing on to Jaipur. Witness the gorgeous red and pink sunlight bounce off the sandstone of HawaMahal, a 5 story museum that was once used as a place for royal ladies to observe the streets below.
Travel to the city of Pushkar, where you’ll have the opportunity to see one of the most sacred lakes in India, the Pushkar Lake. Enjoy a camel around the Rajasthan desert, before making your way to Rathambore. Embark on a safari through the Rathambore Jungle, staying on the look out for a range of exotic wildlife including diurnal tigers, leopards, crocodiles and more.
Admire the breath-taking beauty of Agra, more commonly known as the Taj Mahal. Learn about the history and reasoning behind this World Heritage listed site, before ending your tour with a visit to the magnificent Agra Fort.
How to book:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Must book minimum 65 days prior to departure
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $799 per person is due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- All peak season surcharges, interstate surcharges (if applicable) and single supplements (if applicable) are also due at the time of purchase and will be reflected at the checkout stage.
- Final payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free/
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Final payment is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Documentation will be provided after final payment is complete and within 2-3 weeks of travel, including E-Ticket instructions, hotel confirmation, itinerary extension & optional tour confirmation (where applicable) and destination travel tips.
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned or ‘optional’ in the itinerary
Single Supplement: $550 per person in addition to the twin share price
You can purchase your single supplement by clicking here
Group Size: 6 – 20 people
Triple Share: Not available
Tour Only: To purchase this tour without the return international flights, click here. By selecting this option, all airport transfers (if applicable) will be forfeited. Please refer to the live calendar to view and select Tour Only start date.
Coach Transportation: Where group sizes are not sufficient to use a full-sized coach, we reserve the right to use a smaller coach on the same level of comfort.
The accommodation listed below may be subject to change but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed.
Delhi: Hotel Crowne Plaza Rohini or similar
Agra: Hotel Ramada Plaza or similar
Jaipur: Hotel Lemontree Premier or similar
Pushkar: Hotel Brahma or similar
Ranthambore: Hotel Regenta Resort Vanya Mahal or similar
Child Price: Same price as adults – Minimum age 2 years
Tipping: tips and gratuities are not included in the package and are at your own discretion (as a guide, approx. AUD 5-10 per person, per day as per the industry standard). While not compulsory on your trip, tips can make a big difference to locals employed in the tourism industry.
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.
$100 spending money offer valid for any Webjet Exclusives tour or resort booking made at www.exclusives.webjet.com.au. Eligible bookings will receive a unique account application link from Webjet Exclusives via email within 72 hours of making a booking. Any HSBC Everyday Global Account applications not made via this link or if the booking is cancelled, the offer will not be fulfilled/paid. One (1) offer will be paid per booking. The offer is a 100 AUD deposit into the newly opened HSBC Everyday Global Accounts and the activated Visa Debit card. The offer may take up to 6 weeks to be fulfilled/paid. Webjet Exclusives reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time. The email address entered at the time of booking will be used as the primary contact. Webjet Exclusives’ standard booking terms and conditions apply. For more information go to www.hsbc.com.au/accounts/offers/everyday-global/webjet/