- Return international airfares with Emirates, including 30kg checked baggage
- Arrive early or extend your stay fee-free with Flexi Flights
- 9 nights’ centrally located twin share accommodation
- Convenient transportation by ferry
- Daily breakfast
- Guided Mykonos City & Island tour
- Full day guided tour of Santorini
Please note: This is an independent tour, accompanying guides are not provided except for guided excursions specified in the tour itinerary.
Experience the magic of Greece with a 12 day Greek Island Hopping Adventure.
Explore the capital of Athens and visit some of this city’s most famous sights including the Acropolis, the Temple of Zeus and the Houses of Parliament. Board your ferry at Piraeus port and set off for the gorgeous island of Mykonos. Admire the view of the island of Delos from the beautiful beach of Agios Ioannis, before making your way to Mykonos’ second largest town, Ano Mera. A much quieter town compared to the first, gain an insight into the simpler and more traditional life of the locals.
See one of the best examples of post medieval Cycladic towns, when you arrive in the capital Chora. Navigate the narrow cobble stoned streets towards the famous wind-mills and Little Venice landmarks, where you will have an incredible view of the magical Greek sunset. Continue your adventure in the beautiful island of Santorini. Visit the famous volcanic Red Beach, discover the so-called “Lost Atlantis” and relax on the popular Perissa Beach.
Taste your way through one of the oldest vineyards in Europe, before taking in the striking panoramic view of the entire island from the village of Oia. Finish your journey back in ancient Athens, before beginning your trip home.
Your package includes return flights, accommodation, in-depth sightseeing and more.
See Inclusions for more.
How To Book:
To book your Tour:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Once booked and confirmed, no cancellations permitted
- Must book by the 65 days prior to departure.
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $499 per person are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- All peak season surcharges, interstate surcharges (if applicable) and single supplements (if applicable) are also due at the time of purchase and will be reflected at the checkout stage.
- Final Payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free/
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Excludes: Transfers, Travel insurance, Visas, Personal expenses, Anything not mentioned or “optional” or “own account” in the itinerary.
Single Supplement: $1,249 per person in addition to 1 x twin share voucher
To purchase your single supplement please click here
Triple Share: Not available
Tour Only: To purchase this tour without return international flights, please click on the yellow Tour Only button
Group Sizes: This is an independent tour, accompanying guides are not provided except for guided excursions specified in the tour itinerary.
Athens: Best Western Candia or similar
Mykonos: Olia or similar
Santorini: Kamari Beach or similar
Sightseeing: Please note that guided tours specified in the tour itinerary are based on seat-in-coach shared experiences with a small group of other travellers
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.