Great Britain is packed with variety; the landscapes, the cities, the architecture. There is so much to see, so much history to learn and so many hidden gems to discover. See the best bits with a 12 day Best of Britain tour from London.
Experience the old and the new with a visit to York Minster, medieval Edinburgh and hitting the shops on a city tour of Glasgow. Admire stunning Victorian architecture in Liverpool and see the country’s eighth largest city, Bristol.
Be awed by beautiful Bath before seeing Britain’s most iconic archaeological site, Stonehenge, that dates back more than 5,000 years!
see the 12 day itinerary here
So get your wellies ready and explore the land of pubs, David Beckham, the Beatles, Big Ben and so much more.
Extend your experience to tour Ireland!
See the full 18 Day itinerary here
Your package includes return international airfares, deluxe accommodation, breakfast daily, in-depth sightseeing, entrance fees and more!
See What You Get for more.
Itinerary is not available at the moment. Plase contact customer services on 1300 769 503.
Your package includes return international airfares, superior accommodation, breakfast daily, in-depth sightseeing, entrance fees and more…
- Return international economy airfares with a full service airline including 20kgs checked baggage
- 9 nights deluxe 3-4 star accommodation throughout the United Kingdom
- Delicious breakfast daily plus a memorable welcome dinner to get to know your group
- Professional Webjet tour manager throughout the UK
- In depth sightseeing in all cities and towns with local experts that know them best
- All entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Dedicated coach transportation throughout
see the 12 day itinerary here
Extend your experience to include Ireland!
Receive all of the above plus;
- London – Dublin economy airfares
- 7 unforgettable days on the Emerald Isle
- Additional breakfasts
- 6 nights hotel and traditional B&B accommodation
- The services of a professional guide throughout
See the full 18 Day itinerary here
- Walk in Shakespeare’s footsteps and explore the house where he was born in Stratford-upon-Avon
- Visit York Minster, a beautiful example of Gothic architecture and the largest medieval cathedral in Northern Europe.
- Explore the ruined Jedburgh Abbey. Striking for its unusual mix of Romanesque and early Gothic style.
- Visit Edinburgh Castle, a historic fortress which dominates the skyline of the city of Edinburgh from its position on top of Castle Rock
- Step into Dove Cottage, William Wordsworth’s first family home in the picturesque Lakes District
- Explore Ludlow Castle, one of the most interesting Castle in the Southern Marches
- Step back in time at Bath as you discover the ancient and beautifully preserved Roman Baths
- An unforgettable highlight, visit the pre-historic site of Stonehenge
Please select the 12 Day tour first, then select your extension when you hit the ‘BUY NOW’ button.
See Fine Print for travel period.
15 March 2017
29 March 2017
6 September 2017
20 September 2017
- Travel Insurance
- Airport transfers
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned or ‘optional’ in the itinerary
- Return economy airfare with Malaysia Airlines (China Southern, KLM, Thai Airways or similar if unavailable)
- We are unable to guarantee which airline you will travel with as flights will be booked subject to promotional fare availability for your travel dates.
- A $300 interstate surcharge applies for customers departing Adelaide.
- Internal Airfares with Aer Lingus or similar (Ireland Extension only)
- Customers wishing to choose their preferred airline – please purchase your voucher first and request your preferred airline in the ‘special requests’ field when submitting your booking form. Webjet Exclusives will then advise if any surcharges are payable. Should you be unhappy with the additional surcharge amount, you will be provided with a full refund of your voucher.
- Including minimum 20kg of checked baggage per passenger (actual limit is subject to airline).
- One return airfare is supplied per voucher
- Names cannot be changed once flights have been booked. Once we receive your form and your dates are available, your booking will be completed – no further changes will be possible.
- The airfare remains non-refundable at all times.
- Some flights may depart a day before/after, involve up to 2 transits, stopover or a substitute airline. These changes are beyond our control and will be confirmed upon booking.
- Once your flights are confirmed and ticketed, flights are non-refundable and non-changeable. Full names (First, Middle & Surname) as per passport must be provided for ticketing.
- Please Note, flight itineraries will not be provided until 30 days prior to departure. If your travel dates are within 30 days of purchase you will be provided with your itinerary within 7 days.
- Passport Details are required
12 day Best of Britain – $1,799 per person in addition to the twin share price
18 day Best of Britain & Ireland – $2,699 per person in addition to the twin share price
You can purchase you single supplement by clicking here.
Group Size: 10 – 35 people
Triple Share: Not available
Children: Same price as adults. Min age 2 years.
Interconnecting/adjoining rooms: Can be requested however not guaranteed. Please submit request when filling out your booking form.
London: Copthorne Tara or similar
Leeds: Bewleys Leeds/Novotel Leeds or similar
Edinburgh: Doubletree by Hilton City Centre or similar
Glasgow: Holiday Inn Express Riverside/Mercure or similar
Liverpool: Jury’s Inn/Hampton by Hilton or similar
Bristol: Holiday Inn Bristol-Filton/Arnos Manor or similar
Dublin: Fleet Street Hotel or similar
Galway: Ashgrove House B&B or similar
Killarney: Killarney Lodge B&B or similar
Please note: Galway and Killarney properties change frequently as B&B’s are small with limited rooms. If sold out an alternative will be used.
3 Night London Extension – March departures – $399 per person twin share
3 Night London Extension – April, May departures – $599 per person twin share
3 Night London Extension – June, July, August, September departures – $549 per person twin share
To purchase your extension, you will need to purchase both your Britain or Britain and Ireland voucher and the extension voucher (located AFTER you hit ‘Buy Now’) per person.
See city break extension here
London Airport Transfers (each-way) – $39 per person – please purchase 2 vouchers for a return transfer
Dublin Airport Transfers (each-way) – $24 per person – please purchase 2 vouchers for a return transfer
To purchase your Airport Transfer, you will need to purchase both your Britain or Britain and Ireland voucher and the Airport Transfer voucher (located AFTER you hit ‘Buy Now’) per person.
If you have already purchased your 12 or 18 day voucher, you can purchase tour extensions, optional tours, and airport transfers by clicking here.
Stay behind surcharge: If you wish to extend your trip, a $100 per person breakaway charge will apply (subject to availability and applicable fare difference). Please purchase your voucher first and Webjet Exclusives will invoice the additional supplement charge when finalising your booking. If you wish to alter or extend your trip, please purchase your voucher first and submit a request on your booking form. Webjet Exclusives will then provide quotations for any alterations or extensions. Should you wish to proceed any additional charges will be collected. However if you are unhappy with the options a full refund of the voucher will be provided.
- A deposit of $1,000/$2,000 per person plus any applicable surcharges are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Once your travel dates are booked and confirmed, no cancellations or amendments are permitted and the deposit becomes strictly non-refundable
- Book early to secure your desired date
- Final Payment is due no later than 180 day prior to departure.
- If your travel date is within 180 days, you will be emailed an invoice shortly after purchase.
- If your travel date is greater than 180 days. A final invoice will be emailed to you prior to 180 days.
- You will then have 7 days from invoice date in order to arrange final payment to secure your dates.
- Any payments not received within 7 days will result in the cancellation of your purchase.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
Note: Our 21 Day Money Back Guarantee allows you to claim a full refund any time within 21 days of your purchase – unless of course you have made your booking. If you have made your booking and confirmed your details with our supplier at any time, your purchase will then be non-refundable.