- Return international economy airfares with a full service airline
- Return airport transfers
- Comfortable 3* twin share accommodation throughout
- Delicious continental breakfast daily
- The services of a professional tour manager throughout
- Sightseeing and orientation tours included as per the itinerary
- Dedicated coach transportation throughout
- Choose from over 42 departure dates in 2018!
Please note: This is a fast paced discovery tour
- Enjoy a wide-reaching tour of London, once the centre of the global British Empire and still home to many iconic attractions.
- Experience the charming town of Cambridge, which provides a beautiful setting for beautiful and world-renowned Cambridge University
- Visit York – a melting pot of Roman, Saxon, and Viking culture and architecture
- Discover Edinburgh and Glasgow, and maybe enjoy a drop of single malt scotch
- Visit Lake District National Park – the most visited national park in the United Kingdom
- Are you scholar or a sportsman? Enjoy a pilgrimage to Shakespeare’s hometown or the Manchester United Old Trafford grounds!
- Wind up the trip with a shopping spree at Bichester Village, famed for heavy discounts on designer clothing, sporting goods, jewellery and more
Take the time to look around England and you’ll find yourself in the depths of rich history full of monarchs, stunning landscapes from rolling green hills to modern architecture, a vibrant food scene and quaint local pubs.
Combine this with Scotland‘s great outdoors, friendly locals and endless adventures and this 9 day England & Scotland tour is set to impress.
Start by exploring the famous sites of London, get a taste of Scottish Heritage in Edinburgh, wander the Lake District National Park, visit Shakespeare’s home town, Stratford-upon-Avon and get your shopping fix at Bicester Village, plus so much more.
Your package includes return international flights, accommodation, breakfast daily, in-depth sightseeing, professional tour manager, transportation and more.
See Inclusions for more.
How to book:
To book your Tour:
- Within 72 hours of completing your booking request online you will receive an email from our Travel Partner which will include a link to complete their mandatory booking form.
- Our Travel partners booking form must be completed to secure your requested travel date.
- If your requested date of departure is not available, the tour supplier will contact you directly.
- Completion of this booking form will allow the tour supplier to secure air tickets and tour components.
- Voucher valid for 1 person(must purchase 2 vouchers)
- A deposit of $199 per person plus any applicable surcharges are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date. We offer a FREE date change policy allowing you to change your departure date any time up until your final payment is made.
- Final Payment is due 60 days after initial deposit. Once this payment is made, no cancellations or amendments are permitted and all prior payments become strictly non-refundable. If you book within 90 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment. Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free/
- PLEASE NOTE: No flight, staybehind or special requests will be actioned until your final payment is made.
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Free Date Changes:
- After booking your travel and paying the deposit, you may change your travel date subject to the following terms.
- Changes can only be made up until 60 days after purchase or 90 days prior travel whichever is earlier. After this point, your booking becomes non-changeable and remains strictly non-refundable.
- Any change is subject to availability
- To request a date change, please email email@example.com with your existing booking details and your requested travel date
- If you choose to change your travel date, you will be requested to complete another booking form. Please ensure you include all preferences and special requests, as prior submissions will not be considered in finalising your booking.
- Tipping – A Mandatory tip for the tour manager and driver of €7 per traveller per day (€4 for the tour manager and €3 for the driver), which will be collected by the tour manager whilst on tour.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned or “optional” or “own account” in the itinerary
$499 per person in addition to the twin share voucher. Payable at the time of booking.
- Cambridge Punting – €16
- Visit Windermere by Cruise & Train – €20
Optional tours are payable on tour direct to your guide.
Triple Share: Not available
Group Sizes: 10 – 50 people
London: Holiday Inn London Brentford Lock or similar
York: Holiday Inn Harrogate or similar
Glasgow: Days Inn Abington or similar
Manchester: Holiday Inn Express Manchester East or similar
Land Only: Not Available
Child Price: Same price as adults – Minimum age 2 years
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Bookings may be cancelled with a full refund of the deposit provided the cancellation occurs strictly within 48 hours from the time of purchase. All cancellation requests must be made in writing inside of this period to qualify for the refund request. Otherwise, deals purchased from Webjet Exclusives after the 48-hour period has surpassed are strictly non-refundable, non-changeable and non-transferable.
Please note that if you have selected a departure date that is inside 70 days of departure, strictly no refund will be applicable as we begin to make arrangements for your booking immediately.
Circumstances that do not qualify for Refunds:
- Where you have contacted Webjet Exclusives after the conclusion of the deal or Book By Date;
- Where you have failed to read the Specific Terms and Conditions of the offer (located under the “Fine Print” and “Flight Info” tabs on the deal page of our Website on the day of the offer), and the General Terms and Conditions;
- If you have failed to complete and submit our Travel Partners Booking Form as required in order to secure your preferred departure date;
- If you have failed to make payment within the advertised payment terms and your booking has been automatically cancelled as a result;
- If an optional tour or tour extension request cannot be confirmed on your booking (for whatever reason);
- If you change your mind after you have purchased a deal (for whatever reason);
- If the tour or stay did not meet your general expectations (for whatever reason);
- If you have had a dispute with the business on behalf of whom we are advertising the offer; or
- If the Business does not have availability to redeem your voucher because you have not attempted to make a booking within a reasonable period of time or by the Book By Date advised on the deal page.
- If you have selected a departure date that is inside 70 days of departure, as mentioned above
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.