- Return international economy airfares with a full service airline
- Return airport transfers
- Comfortable 3* twin share accommodation throughout
- Delicious continental breakfast daily
- The services of a professional tour manager throughout
- Sightseeing and orientation tours included as per the itinerary
- Dedicated coach transportation throughout
- Choose from over 42 departure dates in 2018!
Please note: This is a fast paced discovery tour
- Enjoy a wide-reaching tour of London, once the centre of the global British Empire and still home to many iconic attractions.
- Experience the charming town of Cambridge, which provides a beautiful setting for beautiful and world-renowned Cambridge University
- Visit York – a melting pot of Roman, Saxon, and Viking culture and architecture
- Discover Edinburgh and Glasgow, and maybe enjoy a drop of single malt scotch
- Visit Lake District National Park – the most visited national park in the United Kingdom
- Are you scholar or a sportsman? Enjoy a pilgrimage to Shakespeare’s hometown or the Manchester United Old Trafford grounds!
- Wind up the trip with a shopping spree at Bichester Village, famed for heavy discounts on designer clothing, sporting goods, jewellery and more
- Travel across the French countryside from Paris to Lucerne, Switzerland, by luxury coach
- Frankfurt to Prague by luxury coach, taking in the European countryside, and beautiful Bratislava
- Explore ornate Prague, and see Prague Castle, the Old Royal palace, St. George’s Basilica and more
- In Budapest you’ll enjoy lunch at Buda Palace, before taking an architectural and cultural tour
- Schönbrunn Palace, summer residence of the Habsburg dynasty, is only one of many beautiful sights to see in Vienna
- From Austria, you’ll make your way to Switzerland, via Saltzburg – birthplace of Mozart
- Revel in the glory of the Swiss Alps from Engelberg resort, with an option to ascend Mount Titlis in the world’s first rotating gondola
- Descend to explore picturesque Lucerne, Lake Zurich and the Rhine Falls before crossing back into Germany to see the fabled Black Forest and Lake Titisee
- Explore Milan, centre of the global fashion world, and see the world’s oldest shopping mall
- Enjoy an extensive guided tour of Venice, and see the famed Bridge of Sighs
- Enter Vatican City and explore the artistic delights of St Peter’s Basilica and the Trevi Fountain
- Get to know Florence, the birthplace of the Italian Renaissance, and see the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Visit Monaco and take a walking sight-seeing tour to take in the sights of this glamorous principality
- Travel back to Paris through rural southern France, via Nice, Cannes and Avignon Nord
Soak up the incredible European lifestyle with an unmissable 24 day Britain and Europe tour.
Discover London‘s most famous sites including Big Ben, Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey and Shakespeare’s hometown, Stratford-upon-Avon.
Take in the big city lights of Paris, travel through the majestic Swiss Alps to Zurich, take a scenic ride through the German countryside to Prague, take in an exhibition in Budapest and admire striking architecture in Vienna.
Explore the magic of Venice, see the Vatican City in Rome, take in the Mediterranean coastline as you visit Monaco, Cannes and so much more.
Your package includes return international flights, accommodation, breakfast daily, professional tour manager, sightseeing, transportation and more.
See Inclusions for more.
How to book:
To book your Tour:
- Within 72 hours of completing your booking request online you will receive an email from our Travel Partner which will include a link to complete their mandatory booking form.
- Our Travel partners booking form must be completed to secure your requested travel date.
- If your requested date of departure is not available, the tour supplier will contact you directly.
- Completion of this booking form will allow the tour supplier to secure air tickets and tour components.
- Voucher valid for 1 person(must purchase 2 vouchers)
- A deposit of $199 per person plus any applicable surcharges are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- Final Payment is due 60 days after initial deposit. Once this payment is made, no cancellations or amendments are permitted and all prior payments become strictly non-refundable. If you book within 90 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment. Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free/
- PLEASE NOTE: No flight, staybehind or special requests will be actioned until your 2nd instalment payment is made.
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
- Tipping – A Mandatory tip for the tour manager and driver of €7 per traveller per day (€4 for the tour manager and €3 for the driver), which will be collected by the tour manager whilst on tour.
- City Taxes to be paid locally
- Prague €5
- Vienna €5
- Venice €15pp
- Florence €10pp
- Rome €10pp
- Pisa €5
- Monaco €5
- London to Paris ferry ticket €20 per person. Payable on tour
NOTE: Please use as reference only as prices are subject to change.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned or “optional” or “own account” in the itinerary
$1,499 per person in addition to the twin share voucher. Payable at the time of booking.
- Cambridge Punting – €16
- Visit Windermere by Cruise & Train – €20
- Budapest Danube River Cruise – €15
- Viennese Waltz Concert + Transfer – (starting from) €50
- Hungary folklore Show + Dinner + Transfer €50
- Colosseum Guided Tour (including ticket and skip the queue) (Rome) – €35
- Sistine Chapel Tour with Local Guide (skip the queue), includes the Vatican Museums and St. Peter’s Basilica (Rome) – €45
- Gondola ride in Venice (based on 6 people per Gondola) – €30
Optional tours are payable on tour direct to your guide.
Triple Share: Not available
Group Sizes: 10 – 50 people
London: Holiday Inn London Brentford Lock or similar
York: Holiday Inn Harrogate or similar
Glasgow: Days Inn Abington or similar
Manchester: Holiday Inn Express Manchester East or similar
Paris: Hotel Balladins Villejuif or similar
Lucerne: Hotel Arcade or similar
Frankfurt: Park Inn by Radisson Airport or similar
Prague: Courtyard by Marriott hotel or similar
Bratislava: Park Inn Hotel Danube so similar
Budapest: Expo Congress Hotel or similar
Vienna: Ibis Wien Mariahilf or similar
Munich: NH Munich am Ring or similar
Zurich: Dorint Airport-Hotel or similar
Venice: Michelangelo Hotel or similar
Rome: Idea Hotel Roma Z3 or similar
Arezzo: Etrusco Arezzo Hotel or similar
Genoa: Idea Plus Hotel Savona or similar
Avignon: Hotel Campanile Bollene or similar
Please note: Final hotel documentation will be provided 24 hours prior to departure
Land Only: Not Available
Child Price: Same price as adults – Minimum age 2 yearsTravel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.