- Daily breakfast and 8 scrumptious dinners
- 20 nights’ twin share accommodation
- London Explorer package, including Open top bus tour and theatre show tickets (stalls or dress circle)
- Get from A to B in style and comfort
- An experienced Trip Manager & Driver team
- Air-conditioned coach with charging points and WiFi
- Return Heathrow airport transfers on the London Underground
- Contiki Basement Team
- “Welcome to London” info booklet
- No Regrets Inclusions – the greatest bits of everywhere we dock are included as standard
- Visit Dachau Concentration Camp
- Wine tasting in Tuscany
- Soak up the panoramic views of Paris from the Montparnasse Observation Deck
- Free Time add-ons to DIY your adventure
- 18-35 year olds
- Operated by Contiki
Flight inclusive package:
Receive all of the above PLUS:
- Return international economy airfares with Emirates, including 30kg checked baggage
- Arrive early or extend your stay fee-free with Flexi Flights
- Early Bird discount included in price if booked before 17 January 2019
- See the white cliffs of Dover
- Visit a cheese farm and clog makers house
- See the Tiergarten, Alexanderplatz, Russian War Memorial, Brandenburg Gate & historic Reichstag building
- See the site of Checkpoint Charlie
- Visit Dresden the city destroyed in World War 2 and known as the “Florence of the North”
- Visit the Dachau concentration camp memorial
- Visit a traditional beer hall
- Private boat through the canals & gondolas
- See St. Peter’s Basilica in the Vatican city
- Guided tour of the 16th century Tuscan winery while enjoying local Chianti & antipasto
- Exclusive “Paris by Night” sightseeing tour
- See the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, the Lourve, the Champs Elysees, and Notre Dame Cathedral
France, Italy, Austria, Germany and Switzerland. Need I say more? Get ready for the European adventure of a lifetime with a jam-packed 23 day European Inspiration tour.
Wave hi to Queen Lizzy as you take a tour around her home town of London, before hopping aboard your Contiki bus bound for Amsterdam. Bar crawl your way along the famous Red Light District and visit a local clog and cheese making house. It’s time to say Guten Tag as you explore the uber-cool German city of Berlin. Check out Checkpoint Charlie, the Berlin Wall and more, before heading on to the beautiful city of Prague.
Venture back to Germany where you will take a sobering visit to the Dachau concentration camp memorial. It’s time to lighten the mood with a festive visit to stunning Munich. Take a trip to a traditional beer hall and dive deep into the culture and urban life of this gorgeous city. Next stop is Venice, the gorgeous floating city that is lined with canals and cobble stoned streets.
Roamin’ in Rome is next up on the agenda, with the opportunity to stuff yourself full of pizza, pasta and gelato, too good to resist. Wine and dine your way through antipasto boards and vino in the beautiful Chianti Region, before starting your Tuscan love affair in Florence. Get that #AwkwardLean photo at the Leaning Tower in Pisa and say hello to more cheese as you arrive in the Swiss town of Lucerne. Finish your incredible trip in the city of looveeeee, Paris, before saying Au Revoir and heading for home.
How To Book:
To book your Tour:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Once booked and confirmed, no cancellations permitted
- Must book by the 65 days prior to departure
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
Excludes: Travel insurance, Visas, Personal expenses, Anything not mentioned or “optional” or “own account” in the itinerary.
Single Supplement: $1,349 per person in addition to 1 x twin share voucher
You can purchase your single supplement by clicking here
Triple Share: Not available
Group Sizes: 35 – 52 travellers max
Our European collection of hotels will be your accommodation of choice for 13 fabulous nights.
Free Time Add Ons:
Volendam Dinner (summer cruise) – €32 per person
Canal Cruise 1.5 hours (summer only) – €31.50 per person
Berlin Historical Walking tour – €9.50 per person
Alternative Berlin (summer only) – €25 per person
Tastes Berlin (winter only) – €38 per person
Nuclear Bunker Tour – €15 per person
Traditional Czech evening – €32 per person
Mike’s Bike tour – €21 per person
White Water Rafting (summer only) – €45.50 per person
Secrets of Venice walking tour – €11.50 per person
Gondola Ride – €23 per person
Burano Island Cruise & Dinner €50 per person
Vatican tour – €35 per person
Rome of the Emperors & Gladiators – €30 per person
Group Photo – €12 per person
Tuscan evening – €42 per person
Space Electronic Disco – €16 per person
Lucerne Lake Cruise – €24 per person
Swiss Mountain – €50 per person
Swiss Fondue lunch & show – €42 per person
Moulin Rouge dinner and show – €157 per person
Please note that optional excursions can only be purchased while on-tour.
Land Only: Please select the land only option (no flights included)
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.